Has anyone ever heard of dickcel ugly fat short bald manlet ascending by running pua game???

D

Deleted member 14918

Silver
no betabux just „confident“ game, idk where this myth even comes from, you learn in school that its not possible

What the fuck is this question? Of course not you retard

Yeah this guy
FaceApp 1629825064045

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
you cant do any game if there is no sexual tension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270, evap0 and Deleted member 13994
So basically someone who is way below average in literally every physical aspect?
You must be bluepilled to the bones if you ask such a question

So basically someone who is way below average in literally every physical aspect?
You must be bluepilled to the bones if you ask such a question
check my username bro, just wondering why there is always some rumor in every friend circle about ugly disgusting disfigured guy getting laid regularly, they probably simoly arent that ugly and they are coping by deluding themselves

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
While I believe showing self confidence (being naturally funny with both sexes) is a looks multiplier, if you’re below her looks threshold she will never see you as boyfriend material

• +1
Reactions: one job away
check my username bro, just wondering why there is always some rumor in every friend circle about ugly disgusting disfigured guy getting laid regularly, they probably simoly arent that ugly and they are coping by deluding themselves
They spread this rumor because they are bluepilled and want to prove you that looks don’t matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
They spread this rumor because they are bluepilled and want to prove you that looks don’t matter
many guys actually ascended by having either ugly face or manletism by having good dick and status, but with everything bad its not possible