Uncomfortable experiences with blacks in public school

letsgetout

letsgetout

Bronze
When I was in public school in the 6th grade i started noticing that balcks where different, I already knew about racism, but then I realized why people where racist against them, I was on the esl program so most of my classmates where hispanic and my classes where aligned with the ither hispanics on the esl program, but i do remember blacks to be uncomfortable, first I was in science class there was a fat obese nigger called elijah, I didn't knew him but i was once in science doing a science prject on the microscope and the nigger from behind started pushing me for no reason, literally, then i started pushing him back until the science teacher did something.

On another ocasion i accidentally stumbled upon a black kid who was stealing some ipads from the school and hiding them under his jacket, he then blamed me for it even though it wasnt, then some teachers caught him and asked me some questions, i told them what happened. On another ocasion i was going to drink water and a nigger saw me and started insukting me for no reason, i didnt even shared class or knew his name but he started insulting me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, human304, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Other times i would literally be doing nothing and them some random nigger would come up to me and say "what are thoseeeeee" years later i would find out it was a stupid meme nigger imitated.

• +1
Reactions: human304 and ElTruecel
Based BBC brothas

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Fucking niggers.

• +1
Reactions: human304
You a cuck, i straight up show them what racism is when they try me

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
When I was in public school in the 6th grade i started noticing that balcks where different, I already knew about racism, but then I realized why people where racist against them, I was on the esl program so most of my classmates where hispanic and my classes where aligned with the ither hispanics on the esl program, but i do remember blacks to be uncomfortable, first I was in science class there was a fat obese nigger called elijah, I didn't knew him but i was once in science doing a science prject on the microscope and the nigger from behind started pushing me for no reason, literally, then i started pushing him back until the science teacher did something.

On another ocasion i accidentally stumbled upon a black kid who was stealing some ipads from the school and hiding them under his jacket, he then blamed me for it even though it wasnt, then some teachers caught him and asked me some questions, i told them what happened. On another ocasion i was going to drink water and a nigger saw me and started insukting me for no reason, i didnt even shared class or knew his name but he started insulting me.
Most blacks are like guys

Meanwhile I'm a fucking honorary white :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Actually I'm not even that, just disabled :feelswhy:

Low t sperg ramblings + dnr

Fuck niggers