Have i receded compared to this pic from 2020

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Pic from 2020.vs now. Have i receded. The right side looks receded compared to before but its due to head tilt in photo from 2020. My front hairline and left temple is same. Am i balding or i am just worried over bat shit. M 18
Screenshot 20230609 031210  01 Screenshot 20230609 031039  01

This forum has given me bdd, i used to never check my hairline but recently started doing so and i am worried if i am balding but thankfully i have few old pics over

@andy9432 @cytoplasm opinions

Doesn't seems like it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
slightly. u lost the baby hairs on the left side when comparing pictures

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd and Deleted member 21863
not sure, indian unfortunately

you have a McDonald's shape hairline though. Just start fin if it gets worse in couple of months

slightly. u lost the baby hairs on the left side when comparing pictures
Is it a matter of concern and worth starting fin at age of 18

I was told to start fin so idk if i should
no, u're fine. only thing u can do is take care of ur nutrition, maybe buy topic minox. buy asthaxitin or how ever the fuck that is called, it's also good for ur hair. + biotin and u're good.

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
Is it a matter of concern and worth starting fin at age of 18
its worth it if ur done with puberty. not only fin, but oral minoxidil aswell, as fin do not regrow hair, but oral minox will.

its worth it if ur done with puberty. not only fin, but oral minoxidil aswell, as fin do not regrow hair, but oral minox will.
Can i put it on hold till m 21, because my face has changed alot past 6 months so i think my face is going thru puberty and growth

@andy9432 @cytoplasm opinions
Cant see much change. Even if you are receding (i dont think so), its gonna take time for it to make any change to how your hair actually looks like, based on my experience. So I would hold off taking fin, wait for a year, unless you see your hair receding in the meantime

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
Cant see much change. Even if you are receding (i dont think so), its gonna take time for it to make any change to how your hair actually looks like, based on my experience. So I would hold off taking fin, wait for a year, unless you see your hair receding in the meantime
Okay bhai noted, thanks for the help <3

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Can i put it on hold till m 21, because my face has changed alot past 6 months so i think my face is going thru puberty and growth
U can put the fin on hold until 21, but id go on oral minoxidil right now as it has no side effects in regards to growth

U can put the fin on hold until 21, but id go on oral minoxidil right now as it has no side effects in regards to growth
I will buy minox asap then

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
I started fin at 19.5 do you think I started too early and I should have gotten more face bones growth?

I started fin at 19.5 do you think I started too early and I should have gotten more face bones growth?
depends what age u started puberty

chad after rhino