Have you dated a religious girl before?

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Anti-Incel
If you have dated someone who is (actually) religious what was your experience of it? (Christian, Muslim, Jewish the religion doesn't really matter just as long as they are conservative in nature)

Are they just as bad as atheist women or better?

I need answers for a thread.

Christian’s are hypocrites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 19499, Bitch and 2 others
Everyone is "religious" here in Romania, self-proclaimed atheist/agnostics are very rare, still all these "religious" girls(either Christian or Muslim) do all the stuff that's forbidden: sex outside the marriage, oral, anal, all sorts of kinky stuff, etc...

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, UglyGod360, Wallenberg and 3 others
Everyone is "religious" here in Romania, self-proclaimed atheist/agnostics are very rare, still all these "religious" girls(either Christian or Muslim) do all the stuff that's forbidden: sex outside the marriage, oral, anal, all sorts of kinky stuff, etc...
Would you say the body count of a Romanian girl is lower than a from the west, let's say America for example?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I have never dated a girl but claiming you are religous dont make you religous

Would you say the body count of a Romanian girl is lower than a from the west, let's say America for example?
Very difficult to say, many are still afraid of being slut-shamed, so they won't admit to the real number of partners they had.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Anal sex isn't christian when done in a marriage?

• JFL
Bible doesn’t ever actually condemn anal or oral or anything especially when in the context of a marriage

It does condemn eating shrimp though, on the same level as fucking a male temple prostitute (which people interpret as meaning “being gay,” a concept which didn’t actually exist at the time as we know it today) (both called an “abomination”) (inb4 “Jesus changed that !!” Matthew 5:17-18, Jesus says, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the law until everything is accomplished.")

So i guess fuck it do whatever you want bro

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Bible doesn’t ever actually condemn anal or oral or anything especially when in the context of a marriage

It does condemn eating shrimp though, on the same level as fucking a male temple prostitute (which people interpret as meaning “being gay,” a concept which didn’t actually exist at the time as we know it today) (both called an “abomination”) (inb4 “Jesus changed that !!” Matthew 5:17-18, Jesus says, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the law until everything is accomplished.")

So i guess fuck it do whatever you want bro
Those laws were to set apart the people of Israel as a peculiar treasure unto God. There's also a verse where God tells Peter in a dream to go to the house of Cornelius (a gentile), eat with them (forbidden foods), and spread the gospel to him and his house.

Religious girls are the same sluts that non-religious girls are they just try to hide it better.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I mean.. if you’re asking what shrimp are,

If you’re asking why that’s in the bible, everything that’s in the bible is in there for one of two reasons: either for your health/cleanliness (things like don’t eat pork, don’t eat finless ocean creatures I guess that’s because those are considered “filthy” cause they’re bottom feeders/eat everything etc probably something like that. Not drinking too much and not fucking temple prostitutes is for your health etc) OR they’re in there because the ruling class at the time was trying to make their enemies seem evil to help incentivize their people to want to attack them (alternatively, to try to CONVERT them. gaslighting them into believing all of their actions are evil as shit). Those are the things like don’t tattoo the dead on your body, don’t idol worship, don’t practice witchcraft etc etc stuff like that. Many of the evil creatures in the bible were just gods of other groups at the time (leviathan i believe if I’m not mistaken on that specific one)

No disrespect to anybody but they were kinda just writing fanfiction going “my god could totally fuck your god up”

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Those laws were to set apart the people of Israel as a peculiar treasure unto God. There's also a verse where God tells Peter in a dream to go to the house of Cornelius (a gentile), eat with them (forbidden foods), and spread the gospel to him and his house.
Maybe that’s the biblical reason but i like to think about the actual historical reasons

most of the stuff (the stuff that isn't condemnation of enemy groups' behaviors I mean) the bible tells you not to do is too consistent with stuff you shouldn't do because it's bad for you for that to NOT be the actual reason. Which is pretty amazing that these guys were dropping those kinds of health tips (that we've only relatively recently discovered via science) long before anybody knew what the fuck was going on. I'd put that in the "evidence of God" column to be honest

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Yep, 3 balkan whores who all claimed "Muslim", ofc they all drank alcohol, had casual sex and did drugs. Muh trad...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
had one trying to go out with me but I flaked on her

maybe it was for the good, now she's dating a subhuman who's religious too

Romania is Orthodox, which is an even more traditional branch of Christianity, the Church has published here a list of all the forbidden sexual things and the list is pretty damn long: no oral, no anal, no sex on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, no sex during the fasting seasons and religious holidays, during her period, or pregnancy, no more than one sex session in 24h, no other positions than missionary, no condoms, contraceptives, etc. - sex in a marriage is supposed to be strictly for reproduction and for nothing else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and TrestIsBest
Romania is Orthodox, which is an even more traditional branch of Christianity, the Church has published here a list of all the forbidden sexual things and the list is pretty damn long: no oral, no anal, no sex on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, no sex during the fasting seasons and religious holidays, during her period, or pregnancy, no more than one sex session in 24h, no other positions than missionary, no condoms, contraceptives, etc. - sex in a marriage is supposed to be strictly for reproduction and for nothing else.
Ah that's fucked, no wonder no one is obeying these rules

• +1
What's their biblical justification for that? Do they cite verses that support these rules?

• Hmm...
Maybe that’s the biblical reason but i like to think about the actual historical reasons

most of the stuff (the stuff that isn't condemnation of enemy groups' behaviors I mean) the bible tells you not to do is too consistent with stuff you shouldn't do because it's bad for you for that to NOT be the actual reason. Which is pretty amazing that these guys were dropping those kinds of health tips (that we've only relatively recently discovered via science) long before anybody knew what the fuck was going on. I'd put that in the "evidence of God" column to be honest
Job 26:7
"He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing."

Isaiah 40:22
"It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:"

Leviticus 17:11
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul."

Deuteronomy 12:23
“Only be sure that thou eat not the blood: for the blood is the life; and thou mayest not eat the life with the flesh.”

What's their biblical justification for that? Do they cite verses that support these rules?
It's from a guide for confessions, what you must admit to your priest, there are like hundreds of rules there, some are backed by the bible, others are mostly from tradition.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan