Have you ever noticed how female characters don't conform to bluepilled behaviors when they're written by foid writers?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's fucking hilarious tbh.

When male writers have to write female characters, they always present them as nice, compassionate, happy, innocent, etc. But when foid writers have to write them, they're much more likely to accurately represent true female nature. Look at the most successful books written by foids, Twilight, 50 shades, etc. The female protagonists in those books are extremely low IQ and only care about superficial shit like how the male characters look, their wealth and status, etc.

Twilight and 50 Shades are actually blackpilled af now that I think about it. It's strange that the popularity of those books haven't blackpilled most normies yet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aypo129, Roquefort, dimorphism and 11 others
Twilight and 50 Shades are actually blackpilled af now that I think about it. It's strange that the popularity of those books haven't blackpilled most normies yet.
Cucked normies be like

"My girlfriend forced me to watch Twilight with her"

Without realising she only likes it cause she gets wet for the male cast

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 22126 and 9 others
Women rights away when

752.jpg

Existing on damnation's edge
The priest had never known
To witness such a violent show
Of power overthrown
Angels fighting aimlessly
Still dying by the sword
Our legions killing all in sight
To get the one called Lord
The Gates of Hell lie waiting as you see
There's no price to pay just follow me
I can take your lost soul from the grave
Jesus knows your soul can not be saved
Crucify the so called Lord
He soon shall fall to me
Your souls are damned your God has fell
To slave for me eternally
Hell awaits...

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Girls always fantasize being in love with a bad guy.

Vampire diaries is worse tbh. A foid has to choose between 2 bad boy Chad vampires one of them is literally psl god Ian somerhalder.

Its so over

men are bluepilled af about female nature

It's fucking hilarious tbh.

When male writers have to write female characters, they always present them as nice, compassionate, happy, innocent, etc. But when foid writers have to write them, they're much more likely to accurately represent true female nature. Look at the most successful books written by foids, Twilight, 50 shades, etc. The female protagonists in those books are extremely low IQ and only care about superficial shit like how the male characters look, their wealth and status, etc.

Holy high iq. This is the shit that should be stickied not some bs by gymcel. Be ashamed @Niko do a better job at moderating

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 7580

Users who are viewing this thread

Back