have you noticed how you stop doing what you love when you start hating it

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
let's say as an example ... you started to play TF2 since 2008 ... it became your favorite game and you couldn't stop playing it .. you were very engaged on the community of the game ... years have passed and you really haven't get bored of the game at all ... even if you are now older and have more responsibilities than before, you are still very active on the game because it gets updated or just there is too much things to do still ... so basically there is no way for you to say "i will quit the game" ... and it applies to whatever thing you do irl that involves your passion for it

again with the example ... now let's say the community of the game has become extremely toxic & the devs no longer give a fuck about the game ... you are now in big disappointment because the game is not even the shadow of what it used to be ... you prefer to not remember the game like this ... you decide to quit ... and it can be whatever situation irl that makes your experience on your hobbies worse or that straight damages you for doing it

No I actually keep doing it when I hate it