HAVE YOU REALLY ASCENDED IF THE BOYS DON'T HATE ON YOU?????

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
After highschool, most of the boys stayed in France and went to some of the best prep schools.
I however, went to a top uni in the UK.

The atmospheres are quite different:

-They study 90 hours a week and have no social life.

-I go clubbing 3 times a week, have a girlfriend, have sex 12 times a week, have pizza nights, drink a lot, pull girls every week, go to the gym 2 hours a day every day, all while being guaranteed a great degree.

I lifemog them to another universe. I also mog them looks-wise real hard, since I ascended during summer.

However, now they hate on me for everything.
They call me a retard, tell me I have no future, tell me I'm a dickhead, tell me my life is shit and that I look like shit.

These are a few examples of what they've said:

When I sent my physique just as I hopped on my rad-140 cycle:

3 replies. None of them were positive. All of them trying to get a giggle out of me. Pathetic.

Then, the 5'6 guy sends his physique. Look at this shit:

What the fuck? In which fucking universe does your 1600kcal/day for maintenance manlet-ass even compare to me? I'll snap your pencil neck with my fucking fingers.
But that's not the worst part.
They hype mr.manlet up and tell him he's a "monster". WHAT?!!?!!

Then some other dude comes in to criticise my physique AGAIN:

He meant "prepubescent".
LOOK AT ALL THOSE NORMIES LIKING HIS MESSAGE. CAN THEY GO GET FUCKED?? PUSSIES.

Here's another example of how much they hate me.
I updated my status to "self-proclaimed chess GM" on insta.
Well, 10 minutes later, this nerd added a status for the first time.

JUST FUCKING LOLLLL. HE REALLY THOUGHT HE WAS SLICK WITH IT. PUSSY. COME TELL ME TO MY FACE.
RAAARGHHHHH I AM ANGRY.

______

Then one time I posted a cute video of my girlfriend and I playing fortnite.
Look at their replies! (swipe for second pic):

LIKE BRAH, THEY'LL LITERALLY FIND ANYTHING.
ANYTHING.
FUCKING NORMIES CANT ACCEPT THE LIFEMOG. HAVE TO COPE WITH "muh console sucks". WHAT DO YOU EXPECT DUMBASS? FOR MY GIRL TO HAVE A I9 13900K 64GB RAM NVIDIA GEFORCE 3090 GAMING PC??
SHUT YO ASS UP.

_________

Here is some other normie.
They were mocking me for being down bad for a girl last year.
I sent a pic of me taking the piss out of myself saying "so many efforts, yet so little puss".
Well...

WOULD YOU BELIEVE THIS??? ME NEITHER!! THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY. BRO HAS TO PUT A FILTER OVER HIS UGLY FUCKING FACE.
I know my pic isn't the best, but i was bloated and just taking a pic for the boys' group chat.
HOW DARE HE???:feelsuhh:

There are so many more examples which are a lot worse. I just can't scroll up the chat for hours to find them.
They always compare themselves to me and claim to be better than me as soon as they can.

They do shit like:

-One time they told a girl in a club (that I was about to get with) that I had a girlfriend. These motherfuckers ruined my slay just for the hell of it. What kinda "friends" do that shit???

-They mass-reported the tiktok of my jaw evolution that went kinda viral because it was posted without my consent. I DIDNT TELL THEM TO REPORT IT. I TOLD THEM TO STOP REPORTING BUT THEY KEPT DOING IT "FOR MY PRIVACY". Like bitch, I know you just want that shit taken down cus you're all jealous.

-Posted old subhuman pics of me in their stories for my birthday. They never EVER posted me in their stories for my birthday, but this year (now that i've escaped the normie-race) they all decided to post ugly pics of me. THEY CHOSE THE WORST PICS FROM 1-2 YEARS AGO. Fuck them. Of course my oneitis saw them :hnghn:

-They created a new boys group chat without me. reasoning: "well you don't live in France anymore so we thought it was pointless for you to be in the convo". Brah, they all live in different parts of the country and only see each other over holidays, and I always come back for the holidays too. Can they make it more obvious that they hate me?

I rarely post in the group chat. I'm not the annoying kid or whatsoever. If anything i'm the quiet one.
But every time I say something they have to shit on me.

This is lifefuel for me.
I am just starting.
Give me a few more months.
I will be a whole different person.
I will be their ropefuel.
They can keep coping with gymcelling.
They will never have the face.
They can think whatever they want.
Actions speak louder than words.
And none of them are getting any action.

Keep ascending, and shut the fuck up while you haven't.

Another narcy thread by pneumo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronechadmax, shalomnigga, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 81 others
Stop drinking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, socialcel, j05 and 10 others
Chad brags on deformed incels, nothing new

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, EvCu65, Ryldoo IS COPING and 36 others
Your GF looks like Taylor Swift btw.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, PrinceLuenLeoncur, BoredPrince and 6 others
didnt read sorry im at work but could you show me a pic of ur gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, coispet and Deleted member 24444

ANYTHING.
FUCKING NORMIES CANT ACCEPT THE LIFEMOG. HAVE TO COPE WITH "muh console sucks".

He's not wrong.

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
these guys aren't your friends bhai. and i seriously doubt their hatred for u stems from your ascension altho it might.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, NateJacobs, Deleted member 29167 and 15 others
every person I know from my youth hates me because I aged well and they did not.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, IMOGYOU, VivaCristoRey and 25 others
these guys aren't your friends bhai. and i seriously doubt their hatred for u stems from your ascension altho it might.
we used to be real fucking cool.
I was like the popular boy in the group.
They switched up over summer it’s crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, RichardSpencel, thereallegend and 3 others
Thats not normal bro

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 29167 and pneumocystosis
who tf even read this shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, stevielake, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22924, TUSSELEIF and 5'7 zoomer
Post a pic of ur physique tbh

• +1
Yep looks like they are bitches who switched up

• +1
we used to be real fucking cool.
I was like the popular boy in the group.
They switched up over summer it’s crazy
yeah sounds like jealousy then, or an attempt to keep you "in place". and they probably dont feel that bad doing this bc they know u look good and lifemog them.

u need to stop messaging the group tbh, maybe talk individually to any of them u still think is cool.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, RichardSpencel, lilhorizontal32 and 4 others
fact is that you got lured into their trap. The male gaze is so strong that it pulled you thinking girls care about your physique when it's your chadlite face and nothing else.

prettyboys/chadlites never get male respect thats just how it is and i can tell you sub-consciouly wanted their validation too.

im telling you man male friendship is so much cope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, Ryldoo IS COPING, tombradylover and 18 others
damn brutal eye area pill covered with glasses filter brutal...

and damn chadlite on pic but i would say ur IRL chad appealing to young females tbh.

lets just see if u age well...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, RichardSpencel, datboijj and 2 others
if u were chad from the start this wouldnt happen because people only test incongruency. normans virtue signal to subhuman and sabotage competition that are ascending past them. its normal behavior by insecure people and you're getting baited

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 6128, p0lishsubhuman and 10 others
Narcies.org

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, stevielake, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
fact is that you got lured into their trap. The male gaze is so strong that it pulled you thinking girls care about your physique when it's your chadlite face and nothing else.

prettyboys/chadlites never get male respect thats just how it is and i can tell you sub-consciouly wanted their validation too.

im telling you man male friendship is so much cope
Thanks for your kind comments man.
It’s just sad to see how they changed. I can’t trust them anymore.
Such pussies.
I have no friends other than them so kinda brutal.
Cheers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 31238, Banderacell and 3 others
dnrd + la prepa c'est un grand piège

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, JL~ and pneumocystosis
yeah sounds like jealousy then, or an attempt to keep you "in place". and they probably dont feel that bad doing this bc they know u look good and lifemog them.

u need to stop messaging the group tbh, maybe talk individually to any of them u still think is cool.
thanks man.
You’re right.
I shouldve kept everything to myself and stayed lowkey.
I told them about the PEDs, the cheating, the lifts, everything, now they just take the piss.
Welp. Looks like I’m going solo. Not a bad thing. Not at all.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, p0lishsubhuman, Darwined and 10 others
After highschool, most of the boys stayed in France and went to some of the best prep schools.

-I go clubbing 3 times a week, have a girlfriend, have sex 12 times a week, have pizza nights, drink a lot, pull girls every week, go to the gym 2 hours a day every day, all while being guaranteed a great degree.

I lifemog them to another universe. I also mog them looks-wise real hard, since I ascended during summer.

They call me a retard, tell me I have no future, tell me I'm a dickhead, tell me my life is shit and that I look like shit.

3 replies. None of them were positive. All of them trying to get a giggle out of me. Pathetic.

What the fuck? In which fucking universe does your 1600kcal/day for maintenance manlet-ass even compare to me? I'll snap your pencil neck with my fucking fingers.

He meant "prepubescent".

JUST FUCKING LOLLLL. HE REALLY THOUGHT HE WAS SLICK WITH IT. PUSSY. COME TELL ME TO MY FACE.
RAAARGHHHHH I AM ANGRY.

______

ANYTHING.
FUCKING NORMIES CANT ACCEPT THE LIFEMOG. HAVE TO COPE WITH "muh console sucks". WHAT DO YOU EXPECT DUMBASS? FOR MY GIRL TO HAVE A I9 13900K 64GB RAM NVIDIA GEFORCE 3090 GAMING PC??
SHUT YO ASS UP.

_________

I sent a pic of me taking the piss out of myself saying "so many efforts, yet so little puss".
Well...

WOULD YOU BELIEVE THIS??? ME NEITHER!! THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY. BRO HAS TO PUT A FILTER OVER HIS UGLY FUCKING FACE.
I know my pic isn't the best, but i was bloated and just taking a pic for the boys' group chat.

There are so many more examples which are a lot worse. I just can't scroll up the chat for hours to find them.
They always compare themselves to me and claim to be better than me as soon as they can.

They do shit like:

-One time they told a girl in a club (that I was about to get with) that I had a girlfriend. These motherfuckers ruined my slay just for the hell of it. What kinda "friends" do that shit???

-They mass-reported the tiktok of my jaw evolution that went kinda viral because it was posted without my consent. I DIDNT TELL THEM TO REPORT IT. I TOLD THEM TO STOP REPORTING BUT THEY KEPT DOING IT "FOR MY PRIVACY". Like bitch, I know you just want that shit taken down cus you're all jealous.

-Posted old subhuman pics of me in their stories for my birthday. They never EVER posted me in their stories for my birthday, but this year (now that i've escaped the normie-race) they all decided to post ugly pics of me. THEY CHOSE THE WORST PICS FROM 1-2 YEARS AGO. Fuck them. Of course my oneitis saw them :hnghn:

-They created a new boys group chat without me. reasoning: "well you don't live in France anymore so we thought it was pointless for you to be in the convo". Brah, they all live in different parts of the country and only see each other over holidays, and I always come back for the holidays too. Can they make it more obvious that they hate me?

I rarely post in the group chat. I'm not the annoying kid or whatsoever. If anything i'm the quiet one.

This is lifefuel for me.
I am just starting.

I'd be happy if my friend ascended and was on self improvement. Those are shit friends tbh, cut them out of your life and mog them. It's better to have no friends than a bad circle too imo. I have very few but true and good friends, quality>quantity

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, p0lishsubhuman, efidescontinuado and 5 others
that one boneless mf gaslighting you into thinking your bloated while covering his eye area jfl, they aren't your friends anymore and just trying to drag you down at this point.
If I were you I'd keep posting life mogging stories they'd see while rotting in their room 👍

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, efidescontinuado, RichardSpencel and 4 others
thanks man.
You’re right.
I shouldve kept everything to myself and stayed lowkey.
I told them about the PEDs, the cheating, the lifts, everything, now they just take the piss.
Welp. Looks like I’m going solo. Not a bad thing. Not at all.
this could be the reason why they hate you because you just admitted taking PED's to normie's lol

no point in male friendship i notice how white knight me and my mates get when a LTB talks to us

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
I'd be happy if my friend ascended and was on self improvement. Those are shit friends tbh, cut them out of your life and mog them. It's better to have no friends than a bad circle too imo. I have very few but true and good friends, quality>quantity
Sub-consciouly speaking you would be praying on their downfall and not their ascension. It's human nature to cut off competition/ competitor's.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 15854 and pneumocystosis
dnrd + la prepa c'est un grand piège
il y en a 2 à llg, 1 à h4, 1 à stan, 1 à ginette.
Les autres sont dans des prépas de province ou des prépas intégrées cheloues.
J’étais dans une classe de fous furieux je te jure.
Mais ouais ils sont grave cons d’aller en prépa. Tu sacrifies les 2 meilleures années de ta vie pour au final être cadre comme n’importe quel gogole qui a fait la fac ou une école de co.
Après pour l’élite qui réussit au concours, c’est une autre histoire.
Mais il faut être dans le top 0.1% du top 1%… pas gagné…

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, JL~ and Jungcuck
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, ROTTING, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
il y en a 2 à llg, 1 à h4, 1 à stan, 1 à ginette.
Les autres sont dans des prépas de province ou des prépas intégrées cheloues.
J’étais dans une classe de fous furieux je te jure.
Mais ouais ils sont grave cons d’aller en prépa. Tu sacrifies les 2 meilleures années de ta vie pour au final être cadre comme n’importe quel gogole qui a fait la fac ou une école de co.
Après pour l’élite qui réussit au concours, c’est une autre histoire.
Mais il faut être dans le top 0.1% du top 1%… pas gagné…
j'ai pas fait prépa mais là je suis un master à l'ENS saclay et bcp de gens ici sont brisés par la prépa + surtout nos voisins de centrale supelec. (d'ailleurs jsuis en amphi là)

• Woah
Sub-consciouly speaking you would be praying on their downfall and not their ascension. It's human nature to cut off competition/ competitor's.
My friend is not a competitor, I wish the best for my true homies. Also I'm glad to lose the better man if he deserves it more. Majority of my friend circle mogs me hard too tbh but I don't feel resentment for that, they simply deserve it more as they were fortuned with greater genetics, circumstances. This is how life is, to win others lose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 24444
Yeah all my virgin ass friends hate me now.

Most people just hate the fact that even tho you started at the same spot, you mog them in every aspect now.

They can't handle that. 🤷‍♂️

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 25377 and pneumocystosis
Cra

He meant "prepubescent".

RAAARGHHHHH I AM ANGRY.

______

ANYTHING.
SHUT YO ASS UP.

_________

Well...

They do shit like:

This is lifefuel for me.
I am just starting.

Crab bucket assholes

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zharupodrugu, JL~, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
My friend is not a competitor, I wish the best for my true homies. Also I'm glad to lose the better man if he deserves it more. Majority of my friend circle mogs me hard too tbh but I don't feel resentment for that, they simply deserve it more as they were fortuned with greater genetics, circumstances. This is how life is, to win others lose
nice but i plan to gather up all chad's and then machine gun them down with a 50 cal machine gun.
1-a-50-caliber-browning-machine-gun-andrew-chittock.jpg

aftermath of the chad massacre

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, Banderacell, ROTTING and 4 others
nice but i plan to gather up all chad's and then machine gun them down with a 50 cal machine gun.
1-a-50-caliber-browning-machine-gun-andrew-chittock.jpg

aftermath of the chad massacre
I don't understand chad hate tbh. We'd all utilise our looks for a better life if we were them too. The strong deserve a better life than the weak, this is simply how it is, the world doesent care if it's not fair. Hating others like this will only bring pain back to you in the end. But u do u I guess jfl

• Woah
This is beautiful.
Actually man, you have the best mentality.
I remember watching your shit on YouTube, i forgot your channel name, even though i subscribed.
Anyway, i wish you the best. I wish you were in my friend circle

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 15854
You overdosed on copium recently bhai
Maybe I didnt read post correctly?

He ascended and they all are trying to bring him down. Where tf u see copi

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 24444
having mogger group is legit. cant make myself befriend someone ugly even though looks shouldnt matter for friendships in theory

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and pneumocystosis
Maybe I didnt read post correctly?

He ascended and they all are trying to bring him down. Where tf u see copi
I’m just saying that your recent posts are cope

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado, nitesik and pneumocystosis
I don't understand chad hate tbh. We'd all utilise our looks for a better life if we were them too. The strong deserve a better life than the weak, this is simply how it is, the world doesent care if it's not fair. Hating others like this will only bring pain back to you in the end. But u do u I guess jfl
im planning to become a leader in any country to start a chad genocide to make competition easier

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Manletmachine, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
im planning to become a leader in any country to start a chad genocide to make competition easier
That's only gonna worsen future offspring and the cycle of inceldom jfl. Eugenics is based imo. We're seeing it now too. Biologically speaking, incels don't deserve to produce further and should be cleansed out by natural selection

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, zharupodrugu, Manletmachine and 1 other person

He meant "prepubescent".

RAAARGHHHHH I AM ANGRY.

______

ANYTHING.
SHUT YO ASS UP.

_________

Well...

They do shit like:

This is lifefuel for me.
I am just starting.

Reminds me of this quote.

• Love it
High quality thread with pics and everything fucking based @pneumocystosis your like the only good poster left in this shithole low effort forum.

imo Remain friends with them but send them weekly life mog updates of your superior life. It eats them up inside since they are likely incels who get no girls, don't have any friends in uni, and are fucking loser studycels. Send them subtle brags all the time like pics of you clubbing, pics of you with hot girls, pics of you with friends, and other shit like that to show them how cool your life is.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ROTTING, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Btw @pneumocystosis this forum is full of guys like your friends

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 13626 and 1 other person
Btw @pneumocystosis this forum is full of guys like your friends
Overdosing on copium as I said

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and nitesik
This is beautiful.
Actually man, you have the best mentality.
I remember watching your shit on YouTube, i forgot your channel name, even though i subscribed.
Anyway, i wish you the best. I wish you were in my friend circle
Wow, thnx nigga. Means alot tbh jfl

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado and pneumocystosis