HAVE YOU REALLY ASCENDED IF THE BOYS DON'T HATE ON YOU?????

That's only gonna worsen future offspring and the cycle of inceldom jfl. Eugenics is based imo. We're seeing it now too. Biologically speaking, incels don't deserve to produce further and should be cleansed out by natural selection
Wait does that mean asian males should be extinct soon ? or like no ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, the BULL, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
After highschool, most of the boys stayed in France and went to some of the best prep schools.
I however, went to a top uni in the UK.

The atmospheres are quite different:

-They study 90 hours a week and have no social life.

-I go clubbing 3 times a week, have a girlfriend, have sex 12 times a week, have pizza nights, drink a lot, pull girls every week, go to the gym 2 hours a day every day, all while being guaranteed a great degree.

I lifemog them to another universe. I also mog them looks-wise real hard, since I ascended during summer.

However, now they hate on me for everything.
They call me a retard, tell me I have no future, tell me I'm a dickhead, tell me my life is shit and that I look like shit.

These are a few examples of what they've said:

When I sent my physique just as I hopped on my rad-140 cycle:

3 replies. None of them were positive. All of them trying to get a giggle out of me. Pathetic.

Then, the 5'6 guy sends his physique. Look at this shit:

What the fuck? In which fucking universe does your 1600kcal/day for maintenance manlet-ass even compare to me? I'll snap your pencil neck with my fucking fingers.
But that's not the worst part.
They hype mr.manlet up and tell him he's a "monster". WHAT?!!?!!

Then some other dude comes in to criticise my physique AGAIN:

He meant "prepubescent".
LOOK AT ALL THOSE NORMIES LIKING HIS MESSAGE. CAN THEY GO GET FUCKED?? PUSSIES.

Here's another example of how much they hate me.
I updated my status to "self-proclaimed chess GM" on insta.
Well, 10 minutes later, this nerd added a status for the first time.

JUST FUCKING LOLLLL. HE REALLY THOUGHT HE WAS SLICK WITH IT. PUSSY. COME TELL ME TO MY FACE.
RAAARGHHHHH I AM ANGRY.

______

Then one time I posted a cute video of my girlfriend and I playing fortnite.
Look at their replies! (swipe for second pic):

LIKE BRAH, THEY'LL LITERALLY FIND ANYTHING.
ANYTHING.
FUCKING NORMIES CANT ACCEPT THE LIFEMOG. HAVE TO COPE WITH "muh console sucks". WHAT DO YOU EXPECT DUMBASS? FOR MY GIRL TO HAVE A I9 13900K 64GB RAM NVIDIA GEFORCE 3090 GAMING PC??
SHUT YO ASS UP.

_________

Here is some other normie.
They were mocking me for being down bad for a girl last year.
I sent a pic of me taking the piss out of myself saying "so many efforts, yet so little puss".
Well...

WOULD YOU BELIEVE THIS??? ME NEITHER!! THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY. BRO HAS TO PUT A FILTER OVER HIS UGLY FUCKING FACE.
I know my pic isn't the best, but i was bloated and just taking a pic for the boys' group chat.
HOW DARE HE???:feelsuhh:

There are so many more examples which are a lot worse. I just can't scroll up the chat for hours to find them.
They always compare themselves to me and claim to be better than me as soon as they can.

They do shit like:

-One time they told a girl in a club (that I was about to get with) that I had a girlfriend. These motherfuckers ruined my slay just for the hell of it. What kinda "friends" do that shit???

-They mass-reported the tiktok of my jaw evolution that went kinda viral because it was posted without my consent. I DIDNT TELL THEM TO REPORT IT. I TOLD THEM TO STOP REPORTING BUT THEY KEPT DOING IT "FOR MY PRIVACY". Like bitch, I know you just want that shit taken down cus you're all jealous.

-Posted old subhuman pics of me in their stories for my birthday. They never EVER posted me in their stories for my birthday, but this year (now that i've escaped the normie-race) they all decided to post ugly pics of me. THEY CHOSE THE WORST PICS FROM 1-2 YEARS AGO. Fuck them. Of course my oneitis saw them :hnghn:

-They created a new boys group chat without me. reasoning: "well you don't live in France anymore so we thought it was pointless for you to be in the convo". Brah, they all live in different parts of the country and only see each other over holidays, and I always come back for the holidays too. Can they make it more obvious that they hate me?

I rarely post in the group chat. I'm not the annoying kid or whatsoever. If anything i'm the quiet one.
But every time I say something they have to shit on me.

This is lifefuel for me.
I am just starting.
Give me a few more months.
I will be a whole different person.
I will be their ropefuel.
They can keep coping with gymcelling.
They will never have the face.
They can think whatever they want.
Actions speak louder than words.
And none of them are getting any action.

Keep ascending, and shut the fuck up while you haven't.

Another narcy thread by pneumo

meanwhile france and UK are closer then my homeland in texas and my current home in phoenix

anyways who gives a fuck what the weak jaws think. they probably dont get laid more then once a year

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, JawMogger, the BULL and 1 other person
It's going to sound wrong but yes. Even my own indian race shouldn't have continued this far. Subhumans are not meant to reproduce and should be culled out naturally. Spartans literally killed subhuman babies yet thrived and societymogged hard

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, EverythingMattersCel, ascension and 5 others
Wait I didn't read it fully, na they probs won't go extinct soon, it's too far gone now to implement eugenics and solve the incel problem jfl

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Show them how it's done

• Love it
It's going to sound wrong but yes. Even my own indian race shouldn't have continued this far. Subhumans are not meant to reproduce and should be culled out naturally. Spartans literally killed subhuman babies yet thrived and societymogged hard
holy shit...at least your being honest :feelswhy:

over for asians and indians even if their top 0.01% in looks due to pheno

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 15854
Welp. Looks like I’m going solo. Not a bad thing. Not at all.

You don't have to be solo, just exclusively hang out with goodlooking guys. People who say male friends are bad are just coping, male friends ON YOUR LEVEL is great.

Your friends are subhumans you literally have a 5'6 guy in your friend group and the other guy looked subhuman tier ugly. They seem like nerds too who barely get any. Of course that guy will seethe. Same applies to women which is why friendgroup are usually looksmatched.

There's a reason you see Chads only hang with other Chads.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, MEMPSK, JawMogger and 3 others
You don't have to be solo, just exclusively hang out with goodlooking guys. People who say male friends are bad are just coping, male friends ON YOUR LEVEL is great.

Your friends are subhumans you literally have a 5'6 guy in your friend group and the other guy looked subhuman tier ugly. They seem like nerds too who barely get any. Of course that guy will seethe. Same applies to women which is why friendgroup are usually looksmatched.

The friends I have are LTN-MTN, but I like them a lot. I've been rated chadlite.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 25938, Repentsinner and 1 other person
Might be autistic but why don't you call them out?

Brutalize them with reality

• +1
thanks man.
You’re right.
I shouldve kept everything to myself and stayed lowkey.
I told them about the PEDs, the cheating, the lifts, everything, now they just take the piss.
Welp. Looks like I’m going solo. Not a bad thing. Not at all.
gl bro i made the mistake of showing this forum to my best friend now keeps bringing up the fact that im on an incel forum u really cant predict how people react to blackpill stuff, its best just to not talk about it.

its hard with close friends ofc but u learnt ur lesson the hard way.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, pneumocystosis, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Seems like a larp (why would french friends talk to you in english) but if real fake ass niggas

• +1
What the fuck did i just read

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover and pneumocystosis
Tales from the asylum.

• Hmm...
The friends I have are LTN-MTN, but I like them a lot. I've been rated chadlite.
It's because they're seeing the true you not the faceapped One
No guy wants to hang around with Someone Who clearly mogs him and gets all the attention from the girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 25586, JawMogger and 7 others
After highschool, most of the boys stayed in France and went to some of the best prep schools.

-I go clubbing 3 times a week, have a girlfriend, have sex 12 times a week, have pizza nights, drink a lot, pull girls every week, go to the gym 2 hours a day every day, all while being guaranteed a great degree.

I lifemog them to another universe. I also mog them looks-wise real hard, since I ascended during summer.

They call me a retard, tell me I have no future, tell me I'm a dickhead, tell me my life is shit and that I look like shit.

3 replies. None of them were positive. All of them trying to get a giggle out of me. Pathetic.

What the fuck? In which fucking universe does your 1600kcal/day for maintenance manlet-ass even compare to me? I'll snap your pencil neck with my fucking fingers.

He meant "prepubescent".

JUST FUCKING LOLLLL. HE REALLY THOUGHT HE WAS SLICK WITH IT. PUSSY. COME TELL ME TO MY FACE.
RAAARGHHHHH I AM ANGRY.

______

ANYTHING.
FUCKING NORMIES CANT ACCEPT THE LIFEMOG. HAVE TO COPE WITH "muh console sucks". WHAT DO YOU EXPECT DUMBASS? FOR MY GIRL TO HAVE A I9 13900K 64GB RAM NVIDIA GEFORCE 3090 GAMING PC??
SHUT YO ASS UP.

_________

I sent a pic of me taking the piss out of myself saying "so many efforts, yet so little puss".
Well...

WOULD YOU BELIEVE THIS??? ME NEITHER!! THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY. BRO HAS TO PUT A FILTER OVER HIS UGLY FUCKING FACE.
I know my pic isn't the best, but i was bloated and just taking a pic for the boys' group chat.

There are so many more examples which are a lot worse. I just can't scroll up the chat for hours to find them.
They always compare themselves to me and claim to be better than me as soon as they can.

They do shit like:

-One time they told a girl in a club (that I was about to get with) that I had a girlfriend. These motherfuckers ruined my slay just for the hell of it. What kinda "friends" do that shit???

-They mass-reported the tiktok of my jaw evolution that went kinda viral because it was posted without my consent. I DIDNT TELL THEM TO REPORT IT. I TOLD THEM TO STOP REPORTING BUT THEY KEPT DOING IT "FOR MY PRIVACY". Like bitch, I know you just want that shit taken down cus you're all jealous.

-Posted old subhuman pics of me in their stories for my birthday. They never EVER posted me in their stories for my birthday, but this year (now that i've escaped the normie-race) they all decided to post ugly pics of me. THEY CHOSE THE WORST PICS FROM 1-2 YEARS AGO. Fuck them. Of course my oneitis saw them :hnghn:

-They created a new boys group chat without me. reasoning: "well you don't live in France anymore so we thought it was pointless for you to be in the convo". Brah, they all live in different parts of the country and only see each other over holidays, and I always come back for the holidays too. Can they make it more obvious that they hate me?

I rarely post in the group chat. I'm not the annoying kid or whatsoever. If anything i'm the quiet one.

This is lifefuel for me.
I am just starting.

They hate on me the most

• So Sad

He meant "prepubescent".

RAAARGHHHHH I AM ANGRY.

______

ANYTHING.
SHUT YO ASS UP.

_________

Well...

They do shit like:

I rarely post in the group chat. I'm not the annoying kid or whatever. If anything i'm the quiet one.

This is lifefuel for me.
I am just starting.

Looks like you flexed on them from their pov and it got annoying and thus the hatred. I've had the same. Time to find new friends in your league, gl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ROTTING, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Why do you even hang out together if you act like a bunch of envious middle aged women towards each other?

Many of my friends ascended and I was never anything but happy for them? JFL some friendship

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, ManzareK, Deleted member 25586 and 8 others
Dnrd but true they hated on me for pulling bitches back then asw

• So Sad
people hate other people who are winning in life. always focus on yourself and never stop grinding.

• Love it
They mass-reported the tiktok of my jaw evolution that went kinda viral because it was posted without my consent. I DIDNT TELL THEM TO REPORT IT. I TOLD THEM TO STOP REPORTING BUT THEY KEPT DOING IT "FOR MY PRIVACY". Like bitch, I know you just want that shit taken down cus you're all jealous.

These 2 things would have pissed me off the most tbh

Fucking losers

• So Sad
Dnrd but you mog.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Manletmachine and king_bandon
That's only gonna worsen future offspring and the cycle of inceldom jfl. Eugenics is based imo. We're seeing it now too. Biologically speaking, incels don't deserve to produce further and should be cleansed out by natural selection

If below average men don't deserve to reproduce then they shouldn't have to work for society either then. You don't get to have it both ways. Very low T take, siding with women. And btw incels will always be produced because most women are also unattractive.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Sprinkles and Danish_Retard
Most people will want to see you fail unless they are a real friend. Should block all these people tbh. Difference between banter and toxic hating

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, pneumocystosis and Gargamel
This is normal.

Ascentions are a great way to weed out fake friends.

I started to mog a few of my "buddies" and they quickly turned into coping red pill rabid dogs.

Not gonna talk about the manlet "friends"of mine who will try and test me with everything they got.

Sam Hyde has a real good advice about such cases. Just slowly disappear from the life of these toxic people - don't make big fuzz about it or fight with them. Just slowly get out of their lives and let the toxicity and cortisol dissapear.

Probably, this whole thread is a shitty larp but if someone is actually experiencing this, the above mentioned advice is legit. Saved me so much cortisol spikes and wasted time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, p0lishsubhuman, Staceymaxxing and 5 others
Congrats, you doxed yourself, checked some guys from your “social groups” and France in general, all look HTN+, brutal suifuel, never going to France

• JFL
Lol I just got second hand anger from reading this thread. Fuark these niggas are lowlife scum that need to be MOGGED into the ground for their toxic behaviour. That's some extreme motivation to grind harder and make them seethe.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JawMogger, pneumocystosis and lilhorizontal32

He meant "prepubescent".

RAAARGHHHHH I AM ANGRY.

______

ANYTHING.
SHUT YO ASS UP.

_________

Well...

They do shit like:

This is lifefuel for me.
I am just starting.

Same thing happened to me. It's the price you pay for ascension. Keep up the good work

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger and pneumocystosis
gl bro i made the mistake of showing this forum to my best friend now keeps bringing up the fact that im on an incel forum u really cant predict how people react to blackpill stuff, its best just to not talk about it.

its hard with close friends ofc but u learnt ur lesson the hard way.
You need to be strategic when it comes to showing content on this forum, specifically regarding what and who you share it with.

I was able to gaslight some of my friends into thinking that .org was an Israelite debate forum because I showed them me arguing with @Ozell Israelite. Even those who know that it isn't don't really know the true essence of this site.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 24507
What uni
meanwhile france and UK are closer then my homeland in texas and my current home in phoenix

anyways who gives a fuck what the weak jaws think. they probably dont get laid more then once a year
Thanks for your kind comments man.
It’s just sad to see how they changed. I can’t trust them anymore.
Such pussies.
I have no friends other than them so kinda brutal.
Cheers
University destroys friendships tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and pneumocystosis

I agree with this, at the very least @pneumocystosis you should try your best to detach or even cut ties with these dudes if you have the mental willpower and capacity to do so. You definitely that the physical license to do so as they're literally across the Channel and beyond. Letting those below you dictate your life from afar is cowardice and frankly it's not worth your time trying to put up with this.

Spare yourself some time and effort.

• Love it
But regarding the OP, a lot of your social life is directly correlated with your looks (water), especially in nightmare mode UK. Imagine if you were in a British college pre-ascension. I know I probably wouldn't stand a chance due to my race/pheno and height, for example.

• So Sad
You need to be strategic when it comes to showing content on this forum, specifically regarding what and who you share it with.

I was able to gaslight some of my friends into thinking that .org was an Israelite debate forum because I showed them me arguing with @Ozell Israelite. Even those who know that it isn't don't really know the true essence of this site.

Don’t mention me, ricecel.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 25938, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
It does mean they are not on your level anymore. Typical human nature to hate successful niggas. Its not only women, men do it too. Find better friends that u can catch up to.

• Love it

He meant "prepubescent".

RAAARGHHHHH I AM ANGRY.

______

ANYTHING.
SHUT YO ASS UP.

_________

Well...

They do shit like:

This is lifefuel for me.
I am just starting.

dn read but
you still life in a childish teen bubble
thats normal

• +1
I can relate. There was some boys in my youth years that hated my existence even thought I have never done anything for them. I hate those kind of people.

• Woah

Asian dude dont look chad to me.

• +1
Chad brags on deformed incels, nothing new
No shit, as much as I love OP imagine you're literally an average looking guy with average income getting bragged on by literally a "chadilte" who is in top uni with cute GFs

They dont look chad to me.
@forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax he said josh mcgregor and the other one who is a legit model with 900k subs or more ARENT CHADS JFL

@forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax he said josh mcgregor and the other one who is a legit model with 900k subs or more ARENT CHADS JFL
that asian dude does not look chad to me.. His maxilla looks weird as fuck. I dont give shit about muh 900k sub because you can always edit your pics to gigachad levels. His modeling pics is not representation of reality.

Muh chad. Have you ever seen a fucking real chad? Chad are people that looks fucking beatiful and you cannot go against their beauty..

No guy like this.

Last edited:
  • Woah
that asian dude does not look chad to me.. His maxilla looks weird as fuck. I dont give shit about muh 900k sub because you can always edit your pics to gigachad levels. His modeling pics is not representation of reality.

Muh chad. Have you ever seen a fucking chad? Chad are people that looks fucking beatiful and you cannot go against their beauty..

No guy like this.

View attachment 2126334
jfl at this cope, this nigga bone mass forward growth your genetical tree from god's eye to the red fork

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and pneumocystosis
Well theres fb gcs where people knew me pre ascension and this happens to me alot despite them being neckbeard jawless incels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, RichardSpencel and pneumocystosis
Th
Thhathat asian dude does not look chad to me.. His maxilla looks weird as fuck. I dont give shit about muh 900k sub because you can always edit your pics to gigachad levels. His modeling pics is not representation of reality.

Muh chad. Have you ever seen a fucking real chad? Chad are people that looks fucking beatiful and you cannot go against their beauty..

No guy like this.

View attachment 2126334
He has a perfect maxilla lol. If you had his maxilla you wouldnt have a .8 midface ratio

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and pneumocystosis
jfl at this cope, this nigga bone mass forward growth your genetical tree from god's eye to the red fork
Muh bone massa... Ogre tier bonees does not make you attractive. Extremely lean face are fucking cope. You look like unhealthy skeleton. aLMOST every celebrities that get those bone changes are disgusted by their own fans. Its just blackpill male gaze. Dont even fall for hollow cheek cope. What you need is good jaw shape..

• +1
Muh bone massa... Ogre tier bonees does not make you attractive. Extremely lean face are fucking cope. You look like unhealthy skeleton. aLMOST every celebrities that get those bone changes are disgusted by their own fans. Its just blackpill male gaze. Dont even fall for hollow cheek cope. What you need is good jaw shape..
holy fuckign shit every attractived simpled on male have SUPER GOOD BONES AND LEAN FACES ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDRDJLFLJEZOFJEMZFJEZMF

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, lightskinbengali and pneumocystosis