HAVE YOU REALLY ASCENDED IF THE BOYS DON'T HATE ON YOU?????

Nice bro mirin, I will also start roiding sometime next year

How old are you btw?

and are the lifts worth the hassle? Im basically the same height as you.

Are there scenarios where they are a problem, for example when you bring someone home etc?
19. Lifts are well worth it, very good SMV boost and pairs well with roid maxxing. I use 2 inch sock lifts with a pair of chunky shoes. Might have to go a size up to fit your foot lol.

And nah I just wear my sock lifts with girls in the house, you have to get use to walking in them tho. And when I wore elevator shoes I would just take them off right before sex, girls wont notice in the heat of the moment, look at amnesia he has 225+ slays and has never been called out for elevators.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis, jflsnowdzz and Solar
Thats why I always preach personalitymaxxing. You are all focusing on muh looks, money status, but whats the most important for dating, social circle and business? Personality.

Be confident, help elderly people, say hello to every stranger you pass by. Talk to people, help them and the world will be a better place.

Be the the change you want to see in the world

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 27472
Thats why I always preach personalitymaxxing. You are all focusing on muh looks, money status, but whats the most important for dating, social circle and business? Personality.

Be confident, help elderly people, say hello to every stranger you pass by. Talk to people, help them and the world will be a better place.

Be the the change you want to see in the world
The world doesn't work like this Unfournately.85% of humans on this earth are out for their on self interest.Life is nothing but a never ending competition...

je ne comprend pas, parle dans anglais

rate my french :feelshah:
30baacada5d7e7ba5661103d19f9a00c
baguette de pain / 8 psl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Solar
Won't go into detail because I have no reason to be a fucker to dox you as you are a chill dude, but your girlfriend isn't even close to being a stacylite bro.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 24221 and Deleted member 25938
These guys aren't your friends bro. They are crabs in a bucket

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 25938
Won't go into detail because I have no reason to be a fucker to dox you as you are a chill dude, but your girlfriend isn't even close to being a stacylite bro.
From the side it doesn't seem like it but it's hard to tell w/out a full frontal view. However, the fact that gl women have good side profiles challenges this notion.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
From the side it doesn't seem like it but it's hard to tell w/out a full frontal view. However, the fact that gl women have good side profiles challenges this notion.
I saw a full face picture. She is MTB-HTB

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 24221 and Deleted member 25938
JFL at insulting literal models like McGregor when you look like a Jew with a hook nose.
Where did I fucking insult? its my own fucking taste and my own opinion.. Read the whole argument... ALWAYS WHEN i get my own opnion against users beloved model. They get mad and start insult my face. This forum is fucking stupid. You need to be just npc and agree with everything. Originally I said he is not chad and his maxilla is weird. Then 4-3 start attacks me and my face.,, Then im start posting my retarded pic to prove my point against his flaws.

Still he is not chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
After highschool, most of the boys stayed in France and went to some of the best prep schools.
I however, went to a top uni in the UK.

The atmospheres are quite different:

-They study 90 hours a week and have no social life.

-I go clubbing 3 times a week, have a girlfriend, have sex 12 times a week, have pizza nights, drink a lot, pull girls every week, go to the gym 2 hours a day every day, all while being guaranteed a great degree.

I lifemog them to another universe. I also mog them looks-wise real hard, since I ascended during summer.

However, now they hate on me for everything.
They call me a retard, tell me I have no future, tell me I'm a dickhead, tell me my life is shit and that I look like shit.

These are a few examples of what they've said:

When I sent my physique just as I hopped on my rad-140 cycle:

3 replies. None of them were positive. All of them trying to get a giggle out of me. Pathetic.

Then, the 5'6 guy sends his physique. Look at this shit:

What the fuck? In which fucking universe does your 1600kcal/day for maintenance manlet-ass even compare to me? I'll snap your pencil neck with my fucking fingers.
But that's not the worst part.
They hype mr.manlet up and tell him he's a "monster". WHAT?!!?!!

Then some other dude comes in to criticise my physique AGAIN:

He meant "prepubescent".
LOOK AT ALL THOSE NORMIES LIKING HIS MESSAGE. CAN THEY GO GET FUCKED?? PUSSIES.

Here's another example of how much they hate me.
I updated my status to "self-proclaimed chess GM" on insta.
Well, 10 minutes later, this nerd added a status for the first time.

JUST FUCKING LOLLLL. HE REALLY THOUGHT HE WAS SLICK WITH IT. PUSSY. COME TELL ME TO MY FACE.
RAAARGHHHHH I AM ANGRY.

______

Then one time I posted a cute video of my girlfriend and I playing fortnite.
Look at their replies! (swipe for second pic):

LIKE BRAH, THEY'LL LITERALLY FIND ANYTHING.
ANYTHING.
FUCKING NORMIES CANT ACCEPT THE LIFEMOG. HAVE TO COPE WITH "muh console sucks". WHAT DO YOU EXPECT DUMBASS? FOR MY GIRL TO HAVE A I9 13900K 64GB RAM NVIDIA GEFORCE 3090 GAMING PC??
SHUT YO ASS UP.

_________

Here is some other normie.
They were mocking me for being down bad for a girl last year.
I sent a pic of me taking the piss out of myself saying "so many efforts, yet so little puss".
Well...

WOULD YOU BELIEVE THIS??? ME NEITHER!! THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY. BRO HAS TO PUT A FILTER OVER HIS UGLY FUCKING FACE.
I know my pic isn't the best, but i was bloated and just taking a pic for the boys' group chat.
HOW DARE HE???:feelsuhh:

There are so many more examples which are a lot worse. I just can't scroll up the chat for hours to find them.
They always compare themselves to me and claim to be better than me as soon as they can.

They do shit like:

-One time they told a girl in a club (that I was about to get with) that I had a girlfriend. These motherfuckers ruined my slay just for the hell of it. What kinda "friends" do that shit???

-They mass-reported the tiktok of my jaw evolution that went kinda viral because it was posted without my consent. I DIDNT TELL THEM TO REPORT IT. I TOLD THEM TO STOP REPORTING BUT THEY KEPT DOING IT "FOR MY PRIVACY". Like bitch, I know you just want that shit taken down cus you're all jealous.

-Posted old subhuman pics of me in their stories for my birthday. They never EVER posted me in their stories for my birthday, but this year (now that i've escaped the normie-race) they all decided to post ugly pics of me. THEY CHOSE THE WORST PICS FROM 1-2 YEARS AGO. Fuck them. Of course my oneitis saw them :hnghn:

-They created a new boys group chat without me. reasoning: "well you don't live in France anymore so we thought it was pointless for you to be in the convo". Brah, they all live in different parts of the country and only see each other over holidays, and I always come back for the holidays too. Can they make it more obvious that they hate me?

I rarely post in the group chat. I'm not the annoying kid or whatsoever. If anything i'm the quiet one.
But every time I say something they have to shit on me.

This is lifefuel for me.
I am just starting.
Give me a few more months.
I will be a whole different person.
I will be their ropefuel.
They can keep coping with gymcelling.
They will never have the face.
They can think whatever they want.
Actions speak louder than words.
And none of them are getting any action.

Keep ascending, and shut the fuck up while you haven't.

Another narcy thread by pneumo

Normies are retarded. You need better friends

• Woah
After highschool, most of the boys stayed in France and went to some of the best prep schools.

-I go clubbing 3 times a week, have a girlfriend, have sex 12 times a week, have pizza nights, drink a lot, pull girls every week, go to the gym 2 hours a day every day, all while being guaranteed a great degree.

I lifemog them to another universe. I also mog them looks-wise real hard, since I ascended during summer.

They call me a retard, tell me I have no future, tell me I'm a dickhead, tell me my life is shit and that I look like shit.

3 replies. None of them were positive. All of them trying to get a giggle out of me. Pathetic.

What the fuck? In which fucking universe does your 1600kcal/day for maintenance manlet-ass even compare to me? I'll snap your pencil neck with my fucking fingers.

He meant "prepubescent".

JUST FUCKING LOLLLL. HE REALLY THOUGHT HE WAS SLICK WITH IT. PUSSY. COME TELL ME TO MY FACE.
RAAARGHHHHH I AM ANGRY.

______

ANYTHING.
FUCKING NORMIES CANT ACCEPT THE LIFEMOG. HAVE TO COPE WITH "muh console sucks". WHAT DO YOU EXPECT DUMBASS? FOR MY GIRL TO HAVE A I9 13900K 64GB RAM NVIDIA GEFORCE 3090 GAMING PC??
SHUT YO ASS UP.

_________

I sent a pic of me taking the piss out of myself saying "so many efforts, yet so little puss".
Well...

WOULD YOU BELIEVE THIS??? ME NEITHER!! THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY. BRO HAS TO PUT A FILTER OVER HIS UGLY FUCKING FACE.
I know my pic isn't the best, but i was bloated and just taking a pic for the boys' group chat.

There are so many more examples which are a lot worse. I just can't scroll up the chat for hours to find them.
They always compare themselves to me and claim to be better than me as soon as they can.

They do shit like:

-One time they told a girl in a club (that I was about to get with) that I had a girlfriend. These motherfuckers ruined my slay just for the hell of it. What kinda "friends" do that shit???

-They mass-reported the tiktok of my jaw evolution that went kinda viral because it was posted without my consent. I DIDNT TELL THEM TO REPORT IT. I TOLD THEM TO STOP REPORTING BUT THEY KEPT DOING IT "FOR MY PRIVACY". Like bitch, I know you just want that shit taken down cus you're all jealous.

-Posted old subhuman pics of me in their stories for my birthday. They never EVER posted me in their stories for my birthday, but this year (now that i've escaped the normie-race) they all decided to post ugly pics of me. THEY CHOSE THE WORST PICS FROM 1-2 YEARS AGO. Fuck them. Of course my oneitis saw them :hnghn:

-They created a new boys group chat without me. reasoning: "well you don't live in France anymore so we thought it was pointless for you to be in the convo". Brah, they all live in different parts of the country and only see each other over holidays, and I always come back for the holidays too. Can they make it more obvious that they hate me?

I rarely post in the group chat. I'm not the annoying kid or whatsoever. If anything i'm the quiet one.

This is lifefuel for me.
I am just starting.

Your posts are so loud I feel I need a guide on where to start with you lol. I need whatever you're taking.

I can see where users have doubts about your authenticity exaggerated when they compare themselves to you however here, online and social media to some degree are crabs in bigger buckets.

When I see threads you have with 7 pages I mire the energy but at the same time think I'm not reading all that lmao

My 2c, no offense

• JFL
I saw a full face picture. She is MTB-HTB
pm me the face picture you saw.
Probably not my gf as her social media presence is next to 0.

Last edited:
my gf is not on insta, not the girl he saw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Last edited:
  • +1
why do i always miss good threads from you wtf
anyways ur friends are jealous nigger incels pathetic as fuck when i got my GF my incel friends started to hate me as well no fucking wonder and i tried to be cool with them still

• Love it
friendship only exist if someone gain anything from it like fun new friendgroup parties money opportunity etc i think u get my point its hard to get a friend that will be friend with you and he dont gain anything from friendship he will be friend with u cuz u have good soul not a status looks etc

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

He meant "prepubescent".

RAAARGHHHHH I AM ANGRY.

______

ANYTHING.
SHUT YO ASS UP.

_________

Well...

They do shit like:

This is lifefuel for me.
I am just starting.

>3 days after taking rad 140

Lmfao.

Pk ils te parlent en anglais ils sont mongole ou quoi
t’as une chance énorme de vivre la student life en UK, comme tu le sais la France c’est la préparation au wageslaving, heureusement je passe en master dans une top business school française, je vais pouvoir chill / grind le sport enfin
Faut vraiment pas que tu foires cette année, et faudrais que t’arrives a taffer sans toutes ces drogues car sinon le jour où t’en auras plus, ça va te faire très bizarre

He meant "prepubescent".

RAAARGHHHHH I AM ANGRY.

______

ANYTHING.
SHUT YO ASS UP.

_________

Well...

They do shit like:

This is lifefuel for me.
I am just starting.

how to cope when u get shunned from them? similair thing happened to me, now i only have a few non aligned friends i can hang out with