Having a bad rep count is a sign your a good user

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
People with high rep counts normally just constantly make the same posts that get rep where as people with bad rep counts play with the formula of a post. They challenge ideas instead of just accepting them like high rep count users do.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Imretarded?, itzyaboyJJ and 6 others
cope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, sub5c3l, murdah and 5 others
People with high rep counts normally just constantly make the same posts that get rep where as people with bad rep counts play with the formula of a post. They challenge ideas instead of just accepting them like high rep count users do.

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and heightmaxxing
Might as well say people with small dicks are a superior being cuz they always trying to find a new way to cope with their dicklet destiny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Imretarded?, sub5c3l and 4 others
one of the most bluepilled posts of all time

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and heightmaxxing
Just go and write 100500 threads about "face > height" and you will be golden.

Don't forget to tag some users and say: "these retards do not know what they are talking about". :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Imretarded?, sub5c3l and 3 others
something must be wrong w me even retarded forum dwellers dgaf what I have to say

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and heightmaxxing
  • So Sad
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
I’ve been preaching this

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and heightmaxxing
True

• Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing