If your post:rep ratio is under 1:1 you should be banned or given warning

BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
The whole point of the post to rep ratio is to show -- according to this community of losers at least -- who posts good & who doesn't.

But instead of just showing a meaningless score, I say just do away with those who cannot at least maintain a 1:1 post:rep ratio because they're trash users. I mean why keep the shit users here? Just make some use of this and slowly give out warnings, bans, etc. for it.

Agree?

Or if not, explain why we should calculate this if it'd be purportedly meaningless anyways. Just do away with the shit posters who unload crap but can't get reacts for it. Shows that they are a user who posts more shit nobody cares to react to, hence, they're either trolls, garbage posters, low IQ, etc. Meanwhile high post:rep are Chads. @Amnesia is the most known Chad on here and has insane post:rep because he's God.

And of course @Xangsane hates this because it very much applies to him now, and has pretty much always. JFL make this interesting ffs

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, GabachoCopium, Xangsane and 1 other person
The whole point of the post to rep ratio is to show -- according to this community of losers at least -- who posts good & who doesn't.

But instead of just showing a meaningless score, I say just do away with those who cannot at least maintain a 1:1 post:rep ratio because they're trash users.

Agree?

Or if not, explain why we should calculate this if it'd be purportedly meaningless anyways. Just do away with the shit posters who unload crap but can't get reacts for it. Shows that they are a user who posts more shit nobody cares to react to, hence, they're either trolls, garbage posters, low IQ, etc. Meanwhile high post:rep are Chads.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666 and qxtwz7854
150posts 152reputation you just got over the 1:1 limit you faggot stop acting like you’re hot shit stupid fucking greycel

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, bululu_87, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
Look at all these angry barking losers up here telling me off. Must have struck a nerve when injecting these fax in to you shit postaz.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
150posts 152reputation you just got over the 1:1 limit you faggot stop acting like you’re hot shit stupid fucking greycel
To be fair, your post rep is quite horrendous

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and BullyofAlphaBitches
How Is mine?:feelswat:

joined 13.03.24
posts 152
reputation 153

But instead of just showing a meaningless score, I say just do away with those who cannot at least maintain a 1:1 post:rep ratio because they're trash users. I mean why keep the shit users here? Just make some use of this and slowly give out warnings, bans, etc. for it.

Agree?

Or if not, explain why we should calculate this if it'd be purportedly meaningless anyways. Just do away with the shit posters who unload crap but can't get reacts for it. Shows that they are a user who posts more shit nobody cares to react to, hence, they're either trolls, garbage posters, low IQ, etc. Meanwhile high post:rep are Chads. @Amnesia is the most known Chad on here and has insane post:rep because he's God.

And of course @Xangsane hates this because it very much applies to him now, and has pretty much always. JFL make this interesting ffs
Youre just another greycel like me who just got over the 1:1 line

Schizo thread thinking youre special because you have 1:1 ratio and think you deserve a special place in here

this is the worst thing ive ever read

literally kys

• Ugh..
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches

Agree?

facts

• Woah
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches