Having a Chad in your hs class lets you become fully blackpilled

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
I basically had this 6'4 Chad in my hs class , for me it was already suicidefuel when I saw that bastard's face. But let me tell you some things I learnt through direct experience:
-the nt normie social hierarchy starts from Chad being on the top of the pyramid, Chad is the fucking centre of all nt interactions
- Chad is liked just by being there, whereas an incel staying in the corner is ignored
- some IOIs he got were enough to induce an incel into suicide, I was there , I saw a girl literally spinning her head back to keep staring at his face, this Chad even noticed it and laughed about it with a friend
-his normie friends are blackpilled, I remember a guy saying "what wouldn't girls do to impress [Chad's name]"
-Chad doesn't know anything about hypergamy and shit, I remember once he told me that when he wants to get to know some girl he just goes to Tinder as if online dating was part of his normal routine
- Chad is extremely confident BECAUSE of his looks, he leads the party, he even organizes everything when he is good mood; I can' t even think of somebody irl who has this type of confidence, pretty much confirming looks theory
-Chad knows EVERYBODY in the fucking town, it's something we can't understand because we are loners, but believe me it' s true
- girls and even guys tell him that he's beautiful in the right context, once again I experienced this at first hand
-he never visited a gym in his life
-he never plays videogames (except fifa) or watches tv shows, only incels and normies do it confirming the notion that vidya and series are a cope mechanism, his main hobby was chatting on Whatsapp, I remember when I had the occasion to sit near him in the bus he wouldn't stop chatting with someone

After what I've experienced I realized society is coping hard, being born good looking is a god given gift , there's no other way the universe could be more generous to you than by making you win the genetic lottery.

Last edited:
In HS I saw a Tyrone slap two girls asses with full force and they liked it. He didn't get in trouble for it.

An incel tried something similar the next year and the whole cafeteria made a scene and he got expelled.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jack, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 1680
Men dont blackpill other men. Women do

This would be my life, but better if i lost weight - which im doing