Having a sister is the biggest blackpill ever

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I never understood this concept “chad irl”
Not sure how to briefly describe it but what a considered HTN is here slash online will be Chadlite IRL

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Clavicular
Not sure how to briefly describe it but what a considered HTN is here slash online will be Chadlite IRL
Yea makes sense, ive gotten every rating possible on here so i disregard it all jfl

• +1
Reactions: Jagger
Disregard any thats below HTN :lul:
I disregard the rating section in general, i posted a thread and got ltn to chad 😂 so shit

If you are gl your sister will ask to fuck you and her will get her friends to simp on you

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Clavicular
Aren't you a rich jew jfl don't talk about struggles

Thank God I don't have a sister, I have 99 other issues to deal with but at least I don't have to deal with that one.
Yeah tbh, but they could've helped give me a better perspective on women

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I've seen niggers on here genuinely consider changing their gender jfl

i dont speak to my sister anymore for this reason

in what way is her life eaiser

yeah life is on easy mode if youre a woman. Thousands of men offering money to you every single day for a chance. No wonder why incels here wanna rope when theres so much competence out there for a few beckies. I have a sister and I can tell you she mogs me in every part of my life without even trying. And the worst part she treats me bad for no reason. What a joke of a world we live in tbh.

low T if you dont fukk her

Imagine being jealous of your sister. Are you mean to her cause she gets more sex than you? Jfl

Imagine your sister, who has the same DNA and genes as you will never have to work a day in her life, will never understand hardship, will have every one of her desires fulfilled by cuckold men.

Truly unreal, my sister is prob .5 psl higher than me which is a good amount but not other worldly, and her quality of life will be inestimably better simple because of a simple difference in chromosomes. Truly unreal how genetics and SMV works. So joever for me man.
Thread’s wild 😭

Imagine your sister, who has the same DNA and genes as you will never have to work a day in her life, will never understand hardship, will have every one of her desires fulfilled by cuckold men.

Truly unreal, my sister is prob .5 psl higher than me which is a good amount but not other worldly, and her quality of life will be inestimably better simple because of a simple difference in chromosomes. Truly unreal how genetics and SMV works. So joever for me man.
Rape her