Heartwarming Story: My Bro Ascended and got Rich

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
I had this friend who was a really cool, nice, helpful dude but single for a long time.
He is one of the very rare legit good people I have met in my life. Most people
I have met have been evil.

Seems like he got a good job, became rich, now travelling all over and ascended.

Like sometimes good things happen to decent people. One of the few success stories I have seen amongst all the cruel blackpill stuff.

ab1c4c784485806250a1bf975baac814.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, emeraldglass and mvp2v1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and Lynxress
Like sometimes good things happen to decent people. One of the few success stories I have seen amongst all the cruel blackpill stuff.
and why are you happy about it lol? there are many decent people here like me for example who will never ascend

and why are you happy about it lol? there are many decent people here like me for example who will never ascend
because I am a decent person myself who doesnt feel hatred or envy for good people who succeed.

Unlike normies who will hate and envy him for his job and gf.

I dont know you so I dont know if you are good or not.

because I am a decent person myself who doesnt feel hatred or envy for good people who succeed.

Unlike normies who will hate and envy him for his job and gf.

I dont know you so I dont know if you are good or not.
i do feel envy and hatred for peopel who suceed whtehr they are goo and bad. i have paid a great price in my life for being an incel and i absolutely deserve to get laid. more than anyone else.

I will make him eat shit

i do feel envy and hatred for peopel who suceed whtehr they are goo and bad. i have paid a great price in my life for being an incel and i absolutely deserve to get laid. more than anyone else.
maybe having the mentality that you deserve jackshit is what keeps you an incel

Betabux deluxe

the “ascension” in question

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
moneymaxxing is legit

the “ascension” in question

View attachment 2788455
you guys on here are funny. every girl I post is ugly to you all but in my country all the guys would be crazy thirsty for her
and think she is pretty.
I wish more guys were like you incels, so women wouldnt have overinflated egos.

But yes as the other user said, you would simp hard for her and definitely get with her if you had the chance, bunch of choosing beggers on here.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
you guys on here are funny. every girl I post is ugly to you all but in my country all the guys would be crazy thirsty for her
and think she is pretty.
I wish more guys were like you incels, so women wouldnt have overinflated egos.

But yes as the other user said, you would simp hard for her and definitely get with her if you had the chance, bunch of choosing beggers on here.
IMG 9814

lol
you know what I said is true.
guys were just like you on lookism acting like they would only accept the best girls and other girls were beneath them, then when some ugly girl posted, they were all like horndogs trying to seduce her.
just speaking the facts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070