Height beats face and there is no way to cope

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
5'11 here and I can tell you height beats face anyday. My own sister ( 5'8 ) told me she wouldnt date a guy my height, but I could easily PSL her flaws ( forehead size, nose bump, high bodyfat%, poor undereyelid support ) and make her insecure for life

Anyway going to tell you guys now, unless your some PSL 7 movie-star being over 6'1 is way way more important than face

Look at this reddit post ( REDDIT full of uggos and average men ), every single guy over 6'1 is scoring like no tomorrow, women love love love tall men, a handsome face is a nice bonus but a tall height is MANDATORY for modern women

Its no wonder some incel sites ban tallfags, tallfags are LARPING height is everything it beats eye area, jaw, hair, penis size ( ALL OF THEM COMBINED )

Height is the single most important thing on Planet Earth, if your under 6'1 barefoot ( 6'1 then LL and lifts ) you better suicide or go ER, instead of hopelesslly coping with 100K of plastic surgery

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191125-215213_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20191125-215213_Reddit.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 571
  • Screenshot_20191125-215258_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20191125-215258_Reddit.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 561
  • Screenshot_20191125-215122_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20191125-215122_Reddit.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 433
  • Screenshot_20191125-215150_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20191125-215150_Reddit.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 379
  • Screenshot_20191125-215319_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20191125-215319_Reddit.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 343
  • Screenshot_20191125-214553_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20191125-214553_Reddit.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 307
  • Screenshot_20191125-214748_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20191125-214748_Reddit.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 273
  • Screenshot_20191125-214904_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20191125-214904_Reddit.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 235
  • Screenshot_20191125-214623_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20191125-214623_Reddit.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 219
  • Screenshot_20191125-214631_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20191125-214631_Reddit.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 283
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, Renaissance.Chad and 13 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Skull size beats height.

• JFL
Reactions: mattzdeb
tihs thread be like

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 10107, Deleted member 5891 and 18 others
6foot tall. time to kill myself over an inch

:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: unluckylucky, diggbicc, WadlowMaxxing and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
6foot tall. time to kill myself over an inch

:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

I said once you hit 6'1 you can LL and lifts your way to 6'4 boyo
I'm too low IQ to interpret this. You mean that the manlets are gonna get butthurt?

It means hes tall and this thread fuels his ego like a landwhale on Instagram getting 100s of DMs from Chad

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Is this a joke ?

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, tylerhunter97, Dogs and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Deleted member 4614, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others

It means hes tall and this thread fuels his ego like a landwhale on Instagram getting 100s of DMs from Chad
LL is stupid as fuck. ill just stick with being possible 6 foot 2 with shoes on at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

I know he's like 6'7 if I'm not mistaken, also another way to prove that height > face is too ask him or any other tall guy if he would switch bodies with a good looking manlet.

I know he's like 6'7 if I'm not mistaken, also another way to prove that height > face is too ask him or any other tall guy if he would switch bodies with a good looking manlet.
well depends on how much of a manlet and how good looking of a face

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
These threads are indeed huge ego boosts to tall lads but I can assure you that you need to be more than just tall and that tall people can make it
out of my friend group only one in a committed relationship with a qt is 5'10, I'm 6'3 and there's a handsome Dutch dude in our close friend group who is 6'2, we both have yet to lock down a committed relationship partially because we're both high inhib as fuck

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 245 and autistic_tendencies
These threads are indeed huge ego boosts to tall lads but I can assure you that you need to be more than just tall and that tall people can make it
out of my friend group only one in a committed relationship with a qt is 5'10, I'm 6'3 and there's a handsome Dutch dude in our close friend group who is 6'2, we both have yet to lock down a committed relationship partially because we're both high inhib as fuck

Well frend thats your fault, you can always grow some balls and take steroids and get plastic surgery then approach women ( AKA possible in your lifetime )

On the other hand <6'1 manlets cant grow ( AKA commit ER or suicide is only option )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, forwardgrowth, sub6manletnozygos and 3 others
Well frend thats your fault, you can always grow some balls and take steroids and get plastic surgery then approach women ( AKA possible in your lifetime )

On the other hand <6'1 manlets cant grow ( AKA commit ER or suicide is only option )
Can't deny that you are right my man and I know that the vast majority of my issues are mental. However I just want to assure you that you can make it. Don't let this become a mental roadblock for you as it seems like it has been. You're 5'11 if I remember correctly and yet you still post threads like this. 5'11 is not going to ruin your life by a longshot.

• +1
Reactions: Over
5'11 here and I can tell you height beats face anyday. My own sister ( 5'8 ) told me she wouldnt date a guy my height, but I could easily PSL her flaws ( forehead size, nose bump, high bodyfat%, poor undereyelid support ) and make her insecure for life

Anyway going to tell you guys now, unless your some PSL 7 movie-star being over 6'1 is way way more important than face

Look at this reddit post ( REDDIT full of uggos and average men ), every single guy over 6'1 is scoring like no tomorrow, women love love love tall men, a handsome face is a nice bonus but a tall height is MANDATORY for modern women

Its no wonder some incel sites ban tallfags, tallfags are LARPING height is everything it beats eye area, jaw, hair, penis size ( ALL OF THEM COMBINED )

Height is the single most important thing on Planet Earth, if your under 6'1 barefoot ( 6'1 then LL and lifts ) you better suicide or go ER, instead of hopelesslly coping with 100K of plastic surgery
hilarious OP because 6'1 is SHIT TIER. im 6'1 and i am still a MANLET.

Anything under 6'5 THESE DAYs is a MANLET.
as soon as i step outside i get MOGGED. jfl @ all the times ive been MOGGED which left an INDELIBLE image in my mind that remains there RENT FREE. Daily MOGGING gave me and many men PTSD.

the government should give disability benefits to any male 6'5 or under and just presume they are suffering from mogging induced PTSD.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, WadlowMaxxing, Renaissance.Chad and 7 others
Height>face>muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and National Rodgerism
psl 7 is too good to pass up on, yes. if you say 6.5 i would probably think about it hard and at 6 psl i would say no

i mean its not like my face is bad https://app.unsee.cc/#54e2ea5c. gotta give better than 6

i would switch to be barrett, or yerger or few other models

but i wouldnt wanna be nick bateman
do you rate yourself 6 rn?

do you rate yourself 6 rn?
5.5 psl cuz my skin is not good enough yet (its frauded on that picture with lighting obviously) but once im leaned out completely + skin fixed then 6 psl yeah

Last edited:
You need everything

Height is a looks multiplier and compliments already good face just like gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Alexanderr and RAITEIII
5.5 cuz my skin is not good enough yet (its frauded on that picture with lightning obviously) but once im leaned out completely + skin fixed then 6 yeah
interesting tbh. youd give up that insane height halo for 1 psl point. honestly I would too if i was as tall. not beacause it has any negatives which it doesnt but if 6 foot is close to minimum then face can really carry over the halo and 1 point is impactfull

psl 7 is too good to pass up on, yes. if you say 6.5 i would probably think about it hard and at 6 psl i would say no

i mean its not like my face is bad https://app.unsee.cc/#54e2ea5c. gotta give better than 6

Damn bro, if that's you then what the fuck are you doing on this forum full of of aspie losers, narcy Chad(lites) and curries? Also why wouldn't you want to be Nick Bateman?

Damn you seem gl as fuck man, honestly did not expect you to be that gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Damn bro, if that's you then what the fuck are you doing on this forum full of of aspie losers, narcy Chad(lites) and curries? Also why wouldn't you want to be Nick Bateman?
National Rodgerism

Can't deny that you are right my man and I know that the vast majority of my issues are mental. However I just want to assure you that you can make it. Don't let this become a mental roadblock for you as it seems like it has been. You're 5'11 if I remember correctly and yet you still post threads like this. 5'11 is not going to ruin your life by a longshot.

Dude I'm the guy actually getting plastic surgery and taking steroids just to stay in the game with an average face 6'2 guy

Honestly bro its best this way ( dont want to make manlet babies just to kill them), unless you are PSL 7 then its ok to just LDAR as an under 6'1 guy

Im going to just play videogames and masturbate until I get tired of going to work everyday and commit suicide

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and National Rodgerism
>Believing LARP stories written by reddit soyboys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 685, BlackPillChad and 2 others
i was obese 2 years ago (~140kg) and lost over 40kg of fat. i'm gymcelling, studying at uni and in process of fixing of my skin. I'm killing time here till I do everything I want (i'm around 17-18% bf atm)

i height and framemog bateman and his face is not unique/good enough for me to switch places with him (i would take his money and status obv)

interesting tbh. youd give up that insane height halo for 1 psl point. honestly I would too if i was as tall. not beacause it has any negatives which it doesnt but if 6 foot is close to minimum then face can really carry over the halo and 1 point is impactfull
just strictly for dating i would take any PSL point i can get with height downgraded till like 6'2"-6'3" ish, but for overall life quality i wouldnt

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
The amount of cope in this thread is unprecedented

i height and framemog bateman and his face is not unique/good enough for me to switch places with him.
Then you are literally mogging this entire forum to the dirt, it's also funny since you don't seem narcy and post pics everyday unlike some curry manlets.

@eyes

so keep being miserable you privileged freak

while OP's evidence is reddit, I have actual dating experience and alot of friends.
height doesnt matter too much to girls. I have at least 10 friends that are 5'10 and slay more than alot of my taller friends. All these dueds have good face tho.
Girls say shit like "HAHA I only date 6'2 + guys HAHA OMG."
Women are so fucking stupid they really dont know what they want so when they get presented with a say 5'8 dude with great wit and confidence then they will
drool nonetheless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Over and tylerhunter97
while OP's evidence is reddit, I have actual dating experience and alot of friends.
height doesnt matter too much to girls. I have at least 10 friends that are 5'10 and slay more than alot of my taller friends. All these dueds have good face tho.
Women are so fucking stupid they really dont know what they want so when they get presented with a say 5'8 dude with great wit and confidence then they will
drool nonetheless.
My experience as well. 5'8" dudes with good faces outslay ugly tallfags all day everyday.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Traxanas, Effortless and 4 others
I'm 5'7.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and I'mme
We need a tall high iq member to bring this thread back down to reality @SirGey

This is just such blatant bullshit

drool nonetheless.
The face halo is so real they will probably believe that 5'8'' dude is 6 foot tall. While I'm 6'2'' and they guess I'm 6'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Traxanas, poonkiller9000, Effortless and 5 others
Then you are literally mogging this entire forum to the dirt, it's also funny since you don't seem narcy and post pics everyday unlike some curry manlets.
nah id say few users mog me, alarico, chadkahn, crisick and maybe some i dont know of, but i've yet to see how i look once im completely lean with hallow cheeks and shit (just started getting them)

but for peak potential when im 100% looksmaxxed i prob mog most (not strictly facial aesthetics wise, but overall IRL in motion)

drool nonetheless.

Yeah ok my only evidence is Reddit ok BRO

Lets just forget all the scientific studies, twitter posts on heightism, the DUTCH themselves, all the under 6'0 swipe left Tinder bios, and common sense on sexual dimorphism

Every tallfag IRL told their girl loves their height cause it makes them feel small and safe

• JFL
Reactions: poonkiller9000
"5'11" here"

Perfectly good height to slay...If you don't...Face/NT is the problem.

That simple

I slayed 20+ this past summer due to face and am shorter than you

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000
nah id say few users mog me, alarico, chadkahn, crisick and maybe some i dont know of, but i've yet to see how i look once im completely lean with hallow cheeks and shit (just started getting them)

but for peak potential when im 100% looksmaxxed i prob mog most (not strictly facial aesthetics wise, but overall IRL in motion)
BS if they stood up next to you all they'd look like prepubescent children even though they are above average height.

Lets just forget all the scientific studies, twitter posts on heightism, the DUTCH themselves, all the under 6'0 swipe left Tinder bios, and common sense on sexual dimorphism

Every tallfag IRL told their girl loves their height cause it makes them feel small and safe
Still waiting for the scientific study that proves height>face

Reminder at least (at the very worst) half of women will accept you if you are average height. Go try an average looking guy facially on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Dogs
BS if they stood up next to you all they'd look like prepubescent children even though they are above average height.
all people i listed there are 6'2"-6'4" so the difference between me and them are negligible(for dating) while i would consider their face better overall at the moment with my current bodyfat and skin

@cocainecowboy because of this dude im so suicidal

like this universe is all about luck. there is no fair and sqaure god, nature is cruel, it is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

really? My 5'6 homie is rofl.

@cocainecowboy because of this dude im so suicidal

like this universe is all about luck. there is no fair and sqaure god, nature is cruel, it is what it is

Lol I wouldnt even be on this website if I was 6'2, same face, body, job, all I need is 3 solid inches plus wear some boots I would slay so easily everytime guaranteed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, RAITEIII, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person