Height doesn't mean shit when you are ugly.

S

smalldicktalcell

Iron
I am 20 yo and probably have a subhuman face, while being 6'4. Let me tell you that I am still a khhv? Yeah, you retards. Height doesn't mean shit. Face is all, and I and other tallcels prove this. When I walk down the streetz women dont even make eye contact with me when I pass by them. I have a long neck, asymmetrical face with a shit nose. I tried to tell a LTB that I liked her and she told me that she only likes me as a friend. JFL man it never began. Fuck all of you heightpilled cucks, face WINS. Period.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Mewton, Chadrapist and 22 others
welcome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, Mewton, poopoohead and 3 others
If height really mattered I'd slay

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Deleted member 24781, poopoohead and 1 other person
Would you rather be 5'4" with a 9/10 face, and 6.3 inch dick. Could you get a 4'11" girl?

It helps unless your face is vomit enducing or uncomfortable to look at

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
I am 20 yo and probably have a subhuman face, while being 6'4. Let me tell you that I am still a khhv? Yeah, you retards. Height doesn't mean shit. Face is all, and I and other tallcels prove this. When I walk down the streetz women dont even make eye contact with me when I pass by them. I have a long neck, asymmetrical face with a shit nose. I tried to tell a LTB that I liked her and she told me that she only likes me as a friend. JFL man it never began. Fuck all of you heightpilled cucks, face WINS. Period.
Nice cope you are either bald or have a tiny cock. I have a 6’4 subhuman friend with 200 slays and they were good looking he’s also in a relationship with a htb who simps for him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, johncruz12345, shazam and 7 others
Blast roids + get rhino
You will have insane smv

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, poopoohead, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
Nice cope you are either bald or have a tiny cock. I have a 6’4 subhuman friend with 200 slays and they were good looking he’s also in a relationship with a htb who simps for him.
You are retarded, fuck your "but muh friend is tall and subhuman", if he slays that means he isn't subhuman.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
@buflek this is the daily looksmax thread on the same topic jfl.

"Face is all, and I and other tallcels prove this" but admits being ugly.

Classic black and white thought process of your PSL user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Lurker69, Descender and 3 others
Blast roids + get rhino
You will have insane smv
I don't want to do roids, shit ages you and I'm not the gymcel type nigga either.

bruh you have skinny as neck and tiny arms

fix that you are probably walking like this :incel: :incel: :incel:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21532 and 5.5psl
1A245E2E A62F 4042 A923 5523D3AB5F16

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: materialistic and 5.5psl
bruh u asked only 1, try some more atleast

“not subhuman “

I don't want to do roids, shit ages you and I'm not the gymcel type nigga either.
Nigga you are 6'4
I'm also 6'3.5 being a skinny lanklet mf is the worst you can expect , I bet you look like an alien if you have tiny neck and arms at 6'4
Your dating life is fucked you don't want to shitpost here rather take some action and a very good physique at your height would stand apart so much
Ffs these greycels lmao

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, shazam, poopoohead and 4 others
Nigga you are 6'4
I'm also 6'3.5 being a skinny lanklet mf is the worst you can expect , I bet you look like an alien if you have tiny neck and arms at 6'4
Your dating life is fucked you don't want to shitpost here rather take some action and a very good physique at your height would stand apart so much
Ffs these greycels lmao
I ve seen posts around here who say that one should get lean not bulk up. You re telling me to get more muscle, wouldnt that make my face even shittier than it is?

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shazam, poopoohead, Deleted member 27932 and 2 others
@buflek this is the daily looksmax thread on the same topic jfl.

"Face is all, and I and other tallcels prove this" but admits being ugly.

Classic black and white thought process of your PSL user
yep indeed

i have seen multiple of these threads today alone:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
bruh u asked only 1, try some more atleast
What s the point? She s not even that attractive and I still got friendzoned. It is over.

the fact that you ask girls also means you are not NT

Eye contact does not mean anything. Sometimes I get eye contact and sometimes and I dont get any.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Nigga you are 6'4
Ffs these greycels lmao
Do you slay with your height? 6.3-.6.4 is mogger height.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl
I refuse to believe this

if you’re a man over 6 foot you live on tutorial mode

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, incel194012940, Deleted member 19957 and 4 others
I refuse to believe this

if you’re a man over 6 foot you live on tutorial mode
Pretty much. Being 6.4 is fucking god send boost.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 28541
Height matters when you gymmax with 300mg trenbolone acetate a week.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19957
Pretty much. Being 6.4 is fucking god send boost.
He needs to martial arts max, strength max, roid max, and finally tattoo max and become an ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
if you were short with the same face women wouldn't just ignore you.. they would laugh at you or say ew. that's the difference between tall and short ugly guys: atleast you're still considerd human now.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
cope more plz

Attachments

• just tall.webm
    3.4 MB

Attachments

• 6ft.webm
    1 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
Nigga you are 6'4
Ffs these greycels lmao
He is destined to rot. In my belief it's better lazy genes like him better go extinct, so don't tell him to roid because at the end of the day he won't.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl
Water

It can save a 5/10 though. A short 5/10 face is at a disadvantage to a tall 5/10.

It can save a 5/10 though. A short 5/10 face is at a disadvantage to a tall 5/10.
I’d rather be 6’4 ltn Than 5’11 chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, 5.5psl, poopoohead and 1 other person
20230421 174424

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and poopoohead