Height/frame appeals to both the female and male gaze

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Someone like Andrew Tate got popular because he appeals completely to the male gaze. He has muscles looks overly masculine like something out of GTA or an 80s action movie. Being bald having facial hair and muscle beyond the point of lean athletic builds is not appealing to the female gaze. Height/frame is the universal trait that both men and women respect. If Andrew Tate had bad frame and was 5'7 he would he would seem like a joke no matter how many roids he was on. He appeals to men with his height frame and masc traits and is still intimdating to women despite being ugly he is still shown respect by women and men.

This is why height is more important overall imo. You could probably get laid if you are some 5'6 pretty boy on tiktok appealing to younger girls but you are never going to get respect from men unless you go on literal roids to over compensate any guy under 5'8 will always seem small as the default. If you are tall with a lean but muscular build at a taller height then 6 foot you get automatic respect from men and women. Prettyboys also have a short time window after 30 its over because they can't be masculine easily its very hard to be intimidating if you are under 5'8.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, MaxillaMaxing, thereallegend and 4 others
Someone like Andrew Tate got popular because he appeals completely to the male gaze. He has muscles looks overly masculine like something out of GTA or an 80s action movie. Being bald having facial hair and muscle beyond the point of lean athletic builds is not appealing to the female gaze. Height/frame is the universal trait that both men and women respect.

This is why height is more important overall imo. You could probably get laid if you are some 5'6 pretty boy on tiktok appealing to younger girls but you are never going to get respect from men unless you go on literal roids to over compensate any guy under 5'8 will always seem small as the default. If you are tall with a lean but muscular build at a taller height then 6 foot you get automatic respect from men and women. Prettyboys also have a short time window after 30 its over because they can't be masculine easily its very hard to be intimidating if you are under 5'8.
Lol im 5'8 i feel so short min height is 6ft to be a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, MaxillaMaxing, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Lol im 5'8 i feel so short min height is 6ft to be a man
5'8 is a pretty big cut off I think it depends largely on frame at that point. But its not impossible to be seen as masculine at that height just harder. Below that point is where any attempt becomes comical.

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
5'8 is a pretty big cut off I think it depends largely on frame at that point. But its not impossible to be seen as masculine at that height just harder. Below that point is where any attempt becomes comical.
Are u 5'8?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
height x width is your presence in a room.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 19798 and Deleted member 11126
height x width is your presence in a room.
Yeah this effect also is universal and is both sexual and non sexual. Presence effects how everything with a pulse looks at you.

If you are good looking twink guys will still pick fights with you (often of of jealousy) and they will intentionally fuck with you to prove a point but height will get you respect from both genders. Ugly tall guys who lift won't get fucked with at least people will leave him alone. Manlets don't get basic respect from guys or girls. And they end up on roids to compensate

Last edited:
A lot of this is just knowing your strengths and leaning into them. If you aren't a tall wide-framed guy you shouldn't be going for the fighter/protector/domineering archetype. Tate 'works' in this sense because that's part of the identity he markets himself as. I stress that I don't like Tate for other reasons (he's a scammer), but an interesting thing to see is his collab with Mike Thurston, Tate comes across totally chill, a guy you'd be happy to have a beer with and not a 'dangerous loud aggressive fighter'. Perhaps that's the way he really is when he doesn't feel like having to market himself (despite the video being with a big name influencer).

Meanwhile, a creative softboi type is going to appeal differently - being extra muscular and domineering/aggressive is not going to do you as many favours, and the way height/frame/face interact with your appeal is not going to be the same as it is for someone like Tate

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 11126
That's the problem with manlets
All of them believe reaching an arbitrary number of 183 cm (6ft) would make them a slayer and have pussies here and there

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 11126 and 1 other person
Yeah this effect also is universal and is both sexual and non sexual. Presence effects how everything with a pulse looks at you.

If you are good looking twink guys will still pick fights with you (often of of jealousy) and they will intentionally fuck with you to prove a point but height will get you respect from both genders. Ugly tall guys who lift won't get fucked with at least people will leave him alone. Manlets don't get basic respect from guys or girls. And they end up on roids to compensate
short wide guys are still better off than short narrow guys.

but you can achieve good shoulder width without developing the rest of your body to the point that you look like a bloated gymcel.

A lot of this is just knowing your strengths and leaning into them. If you aren't a tall wide-framed guy you shouldn't be going for the fighter/protector/domineering archetype. Tate 'works' in this sense because that's part of the identity he markets himself as. I stress that I don't like Tate for other reasons (he's a scammer), but an interesting thing to see is his collab with Mike Thurston, Tate comes across totally chill, a guy you'd be happy to have a beer with and not a 'dangerous loud aggressive fighter'. Perhaps that's the way he really is when he doesn't feel like having to market himself (despite the video being with a big name influencer).

Meanwhile, a creative softboi type is going to appeal differently - being extra muscular and domineering/aggressive is not going to do you as many favours, and the way height/frame/face interact with your appeal is not going to be the same as it is for someone like Tate
Yeah ironically acting like Tate in most situations is bad. Being likeable is very important but for his persona it works perfectly.

That's the problem with manlets
All of them believe reaching an arbitrary number of 183 cm (6ft) would make them a slayer and have pussies here and there
Well I think with height my point is it matter in general life a lot. Facial aesthetics matter a lot with women but not as much with men.

My whole point was an ugly bald guy who is male gaze maxxed can have a cult following just by having great height and frame it helps to multiply his whole macho alpha male niche.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Well I think with height my point is it matter in general life a lot. Facial aesthetics matter a lot with women but not as much with men.

My whole point was an ugly bald guy who is male gaze maxxed can have a cult following just by having great height and frame it helps to multiply his whole macho alpha male niche.

Not true today bro

the most important thing is not to be manlet and smaller than women

after that, height is really cope. At the time it was not the case, but today women with social networks prefer a good looking face rather than a masculine man. If you are tall and mtn, you have to compensate with big muscles so that your masculinity becomes overwhelming and therefore unique. A htn guy, skinny and who is 5.10 will have absolutely no trouble slaying those who will tell you no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Not true today bro

the most important thing is not to be manlet and smaller than women

after that, height is really cope. At the time it was not the case, but today women with social networks prefer a good looking face rather than a masculine man. If you are tall and mtn, you have to compensate with big muscles so that your masculinity becomes overwhelming and therefore unique. A htn guy, skinny and who is 5.10 will have absolutely no trouble slaying those who will tell you no
Yeah I said you could slay especially if you are a pretty boy. But you won't have natural respect of your male peers.

Yeah I said you could slay especially if you are a pretty boy. But you won't have natural respect of your male peers.
From what I see, you get respect from being NT

Im a football player, I've been playing this sport since I was 7 years old and I'm 22 today. Do you know who our captain is? a 5'9 guy with a strong personality , and in life outside of sport this guy is the coolest and most chillest NT guy I probably seen in my life, he is not violent with a behavior of Napoleon, but this guy I don't know you can only love him tbh

on my side, I'm trash NT but tall, well you know what? I got run over by guys 5'10-5'11 because I'm shy and I have no repartee

I think that there is however a true side in your remarks, it is that when you are tall and you mog most people on this plan, you will be more likely to feel comfortable in a group and has therefore become NT, but this is not necessarily true.

So in fact, I think what gives you respect is not so much your height (except if you are a youtuber for gymmax jfl actually for a question of physics you must be tall preferably to be credible)

what gives respect is being NT, a 5'8 and good looking guy will be NT and comfortable most of the time, and he will get everyone's respect for his way of being