Height Growth

jbinz

jbinz

Iron
Joined
May 20, 2026
Posts
64
Reputation
37
I am 15 years old and 5'10.5 how do i grow taller all methods?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
4mg erda, you can go higher if you can tolerate the sides with constant regulation
 
I am 15 years old and 5'10.5 how do i grow taller all methods?
get xrays to check if growth plates are closed or not. Hop on gear if they're open and closing fast
 
bro i dont even have a card yet until im 16. 😭😭
Just negotiate with your parents, I believe all the other heightmaxxig methods are cope except nutrition.

Maybe you can try bed hanging or banding
 
  • +1
Reactions: jbinz
Just negotiate with your parents, I believe all the other heightmaxxig methods are cope except nutrition.

Maybe you can try bed hanging or banding
my parents are super strict thanks a lot anyways tho ill try bed hanging and banding.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant

Similar threads

mangoat
Replies
183
Views
620
serek6
serek6
T
Replies
22
Views
77
Zenithcel
Zenithcel
jayuree
Replies
26
Views
101
jayuree
jayuree
chud410
Replies
0
Views
28
chud410
chud410
Demirs
Replies
10
Views
87
Bixell
Bixell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top