Height Is law

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
There are no 6'3"+ incels (6'5" if you live in Netherlands or Montenegro). You can be ugly or fat and some girls Will still be into you Just because you're tall. All the "6'4" incels" in here are larping faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Imretarded?, flippasav and 5 others
@6ft4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, rteme, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
Don't get me wrong, a good face and good body Is still Better than being tall alone, but you cannot be incel at the height of 6'4", some women Will fuck you Just because of that

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Samsepioler and Zonar
hence why i live in places where i heightmog the locals

imagine moving to europe as an average height person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, the BULL and sub5c3l
At the end of the day, nobody gives a shit about some random statusless guy because of his superficial metrics like height or face
Unless he has an exceptionally attractive face (Chad) he's just another random guy that strangers dont give a fuck about
Social connections are everything, if you have none as a sub Chad you cannot compensate with your superficial metrics
Looks theory is essentially as follows: "Guys with a face as rare as winning the lottery have things handed to them on a plate"
Something that every normie had known since birth yet PSL tried to make you believe that there's a strong correlation between looks and dating success for people in the mid to above average section of the looks bell curve when in reality there's a thousand other factors at play which trump looks leading to a barely notable correlation between looks and dating success for sub Chads.

If anything, having LTN looks is more liberating than HTN looks because at least with LTN looks you have no expectations and no belief that you're entitled to a certain level of girl off the back of seeing unnattracive men with girls you find attractive
LTNs just drift through life and results with women come their way whereas HTNs fail and fail again but still believe if they just keep trying some new improvement, they will surely start getting results since they see guys with lesser superficial metrics outperform them
It doesn't work like that buddy boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, trueceI and St.TikTokcel
At the end of the day, nobody gives a shit about some random statusless guy because of his superficial metrics like height or face
Unless he has an exceptionally attractive face (Chad) he's just another random guy that strangers dont give a fuck about
Social connections are everything, if you have none as a sub Chad you cannot compensate with your superficial metrics
Looks theory is essentially as follows: "Guys with a face as rare as winning the lottery have things handed to them on a plate"
Something that every normie had known since birth yet PSL tried to make you believe that there's a strong correlation between looks and dating success for people in the mid to above average section of the looks bell curve when in reality there's a thousand other factors at play which trump looks leading to a barely notable correlation between looks and dating success for sub Chads.

If anything, having LTN looks is more liberating than HTN looks because at least with LTN looks you have no expectations and no belief that you're entitled to a certain level of girl off the back of seeing unnattracive men with girls you find attractive
LTNs just drift through life and results with women come their way whereas HTNs fail and fail again but still believe if they just keep trying some new improvement, they will surely start getting results since they see guys with lesser superficial metrics outperform them
It doesn't work like that buddy boyo
I got plenty of hook ups with a HTN face, 6'4" height and a ripped body. You don't Need to be an Instagram celeb to pull. It's Just that there are levels, if you're at that level that you look significantly Better than the crowd women Will notice

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
I got plenty of goons with a chad face, 5'4" height and a klinefelters body. You don't Need to be an Instagram celeb to pull. It's Just that there are levels, if you're at that level that you look significantly Better than the crowd women Will notice
Edited for you bhai!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Alt Number 3, horizontallytall and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and moggathon
6'4 means who automatically mog every HTN guy thats shorter than you

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
There are no 6'3"+ incels (6'5" if you live in Netherlands or Montenegro). You can be ugly or fat and some girls Will still be into you Just because you're tall. All the "6'4" incels" in here are larping faggots
Plenty of them here, bucko. It's all about the face.

• +1
They call me big *my name* irl my frame Is very large gives the impression of being shorter
big tony

the sopranos smoking GIF

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and MoggerGaston
Cope. There are no tall incels
I mean average height is 6'2. Being 6'4 is not impressive. Once again, no height for your face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior, borismonster, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Not true I’m 195cm and an incel, saying muh larping about their heights is just a low effort way of shutting down someone who invalidates your shitty point

• +1
no bitches will be into you if you are ugly as shit. stop lying jfl. you need to be atleast high mtn to attract as a tall guy. if you are sub mtn and tall and you think you will get girls, you wont.

• +1
I mean average height is 6'2. Being 6'4 is not impressive. Once again, no height for your face.
Even If It was true, It Just meant that the height threshold Is higher. If your definition of incels Is not being able to get 300 matches on tinder, then yeah they can be "incels"

• +1
no bitches will be into you if you are ugly as shit. stop lying jfl. you need to be atleast high mtn to attract as a tall guy. if you are sub mtn and tall and you think you will get girls, you wont.
Every tall ltn i saw was with a girl. Stop coping manlet

• +1
Even If It was true, It Just meant that the height threshold Is higher. If your definition of incels Is not being able to get 300 matches on tinder, then yeah they can be "incels"
Sub 50 likes in 18 hours = sub 4 PSL.

• +1
No, jaw is law. Never saw an incel with a good jaw.

• +1
Sub 50 likes in 18 hours = sub 4 PSL.
Who cares. Tinder Is a joke anyway. Just go outside and wake up to the reality. 90th percentile height = slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
There are plenty of studies about height and attraction, Guess .org basement dwellers are more accurate
not saying height doesn't attract. But sure bro

• +1
Who cares. Tinder Is a joke anyway. Just go outside and wake up to the reality. 90th percentile height = slayer
Cope like the pope, bucko. Just because you flop on it, doesn't mean others do. I've ran multiple fishes and the results were as expected.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and cytoplasm
Cope like the pope, bucko. Just because you flop on it, doesn't mean others do. I've ran multiple fishes and the results were as expected.
Cope, plenty of chadfishes flop. Even wishiwaschico ran a chadfish and flopped. Stop rotting in your room filled with piss cans and do something with your life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, trueceI, cytoplasm and 1 other person
not saying height doesn't attract. But sure bro
You cannot be incel at 6'4". Some girls Will fuck you Just because of height. It doesn't mean all women Will fuck you, but you still can't be incel

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and justropemaxbro
189cm, is it over for me?

im 6’2 in montenegro, its brutal bro dont talk if u dont know