Height is NOTHING

For slaying yea that would make sense. But i see many really short guys with girlfriends like legit on a daily basis i promise you
Deadass I just saw a dude shorter than his girlfriend today with a blonde ukrainian chick, makes me question whether money > height for slaying.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and murdah
6'1 to 6'3 is goated height

• +1
Reactions: murdah
If you aren't seen as the "short guy" it's perfectly vast majority of the time. Height coping lanklets push the "6'2+ only :feelsuhh:" propaganda to feel better about their subhuman face

• +1
If you aren't seen as the "short guy" it's perfectly vast majority of the time. Height coping lanklets push the "6'2+ only :feelsuhh:" propaganda to feel better about their subhuman face
6'2-6'4 is a good height tho, people who say 6'5+ are the dumb lanklets

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and murdah
Deadass I just saw a dude shorter than his girlfriend today with a blonde ukrainian chick, makes me question whether money > height for slaying.
Well yea i do believe money can compensate. I don't know at what height it's over or whatever as I've seen many very short guys with girlfriends but I believe once ur 5'11, or 5'10 barefoot unfrauded there's no failo to your height but no halo either in America. In germany or the netherland's it's probably a higher height

It doesnt say im 6'7 that's just a profile description, Ive said im 6'3 multiple times, even just right now for you
Should be good . I wouldn’t go below 5’7 tho. None of this matters if you end up having only daughters tho

Well yea i do believe money can compensate. I don't know at what height it's over or whatever as I've seen many very short guys with girlfriends but I believe once ur 5'11, or 5'10 barefoot unfrauded there's no failo to your height but no halo either in America. In germany or the netherland's it's probably a higher height
he was 5'6 his gf was 5'8-5'9 , his hairline was receding his face was screaming below average he definitely had $$$

in rare cases girls just dont care about looks tho

Should be good . I wouldn’t go below 5’7 tho. None of this matters if you end up having only daughters tho
I mean height inheritance is complicated, my dad was 5'7 my mom was 5'2 I probably grew way taller because my great great grandfather was 6'3-6'4

White american town
Are y'all inbred?
Every girl you fuck is sloppy seconds unless you fuckin 10 year olds dumbass. Go pedophilemax if that’s the case

nah netherlands is taller than germany, in germany average zoomer is 5'10-5'11 max where as in the netherlands it is about 6'1.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and dervw4cenks
nah netherlands is taller than germany, in germany average zoomer is 5'10-5'11 max where as in the netherlands it is about 6'1.
Yea idk about those countries just talking about america as ive been to many dif places in america

muh height is cope , 5 7 to 5 9 -- no halo or failo 6 ft and up == halo height is a sexually dimorphic trait you low iq motherfucker ofc being ugly and having height is bad but if ur at leeast ltn height can give you a htb

• +1
my G that difference is negligable that only autists in this forum care about.
Makes 0 difference to SMV
after 6 foot its all face.
If that's 6'3 vs 6'1 imagine 6'3 vs 6', 6'3 or rope

muh height is cope , 5 7 to 5 9 -- no halo or failo 6 ft and up == halo height is a sexually dimorphic trait you low iq motherfucker ofc being ugly and having height is bad but if ur at leeast ltn height can give you a htb
Nah 5'7 is failo for sure lool

• +1
If that's 6'3 vs 6'1 imagine 6'3 vs 6', 6'3 or rope
especially at 6'1 no one will call you "pretty tall" or "big" whereas at 6'3 thats very possible

Nah 5'7 is failo for sure lool
depends on where u live but if u rbetween 5 7 to 5 9 and have a good face thats way better than ugly face with height but below 5 7 no face can save you

especially at 6'1 no one will call you "pretty tall" or "big" whereas at 6'3 thats very possible
you are imagining scenarios in your head.
6'0-6'1 is actually perfect height for female gazed body.
Good luck filling your frame at 6'3 and getting a decent physique.
Im am 6'1 and have built a respectable great V-taper physique just with pushups and pullups at home.
My 6'3 or 6'4 friends, or everyone I see at that height for that matter, are either lanklet twinks or plain fat
You need an athletic physique for peak sex appeal, not just being big

Dnrd
Manlet cope
KYS

Im am 6'1 and have built a respectable great V-taper physique just with pushups and pullups at home.
My 6'3 or 6'4 friends, or everyone I see at that height for that matter, are either lanklet twinks or plain fat
imagine saying 6'1 is perfect height gaze but 6'3 is lanklet, not every country has the same average height but thats besides the point, more importantly 2 extra inches arent gonna make it harder to fill frame stop it

6'4 lanket>>>>> 6ft roided manlet.

And I'm 6'2 btw but I refuse to cope.
Height is everything in 2024, girls want to flex the tallest men possible on their sm.

• JFL
how am i a manlet for saying height doesnt matter? What if height is all I have and im saying it doesnt matter?
Then you are just delusional/too ugly/too NT to reap the benefits of it.

Height is everything in 2024, girls want to flex the tallest men possible on their sm.
height isnt everything in 2024, 6'2-6'3 is still reported as ideal height period end of story every single study shows it.

Not every girl wants a guy to flex to other guys, some women are in love, no?

imagine saying 6'1 is perfect height gaze but 6'3 is lanklet, not every country has the same average height but thats besides the point, more importantly 2 extra inches arent gonna make it harder to fill frame stop it
it is, even 6'1 is even pushing it, I'd say about 6 foot is to get best out of all worlds.
Every centimeter after 183cm your chances of getting a respectable physique exponentially decrease.
It is why you see 5'6 manlets who touch 1 dumbell a year and look jacked as fuck

Then you are just delusional/too ugly/too NT to reap the benefits of it.
There could be gazillion reasons as to why someone thinks height doesn't matter, all in all though the point of this thread was to say that 5'9-5'10 isn't "manlet", it just isn't.

There could be gazillion reasons as to why someone thinks height doesn't matter, all in all though the point of this thread was to say that 5'9-5'10 isn't "manlet", it just isn't.
The only way I see my 6'3 as a benefit is on tinder but girls nowadays go on tinder to find rich dudes and Im not rich

it is, even 6'1 is even pushing it, I'd say about 6 foot is to get best out of all worlds.
Every centimeter after 183cm your chances of getting a respectable physique exponentially decrease.
It is why you see 5'6 manlets who touch 1 dumbell a year and look jacked as fuck
Can you please explain to me in full detail as to why 5'11 is good for building muscle and 6'3+ isn't

nah, that height flexing is just tiktok garbage.
Athletic muscular physiques are non-negotiable for sex appeal and I am proof of that.
I get women lusting over me way more than my 6'3+ friends, after I achieved the physique I have now (I can pm pics if you want proof)

nah, that height flexing is just tiktok garbage.
Athletic muscular physiques are non-negotiable for sex appeal and I am proof of that.
I get women lusting over me way more than my 6'3+ friends, after I achieved the physique I have now (I can pm pics if you want proof)
How tall r u

Can you please explain to me in full detail as to why 5'11 is good for building muscle and 6'3+ isn't
Tall people have a higher proportion of long muscle fibers compared to short individuals, which can make it harder to build muscle mass. Additionally, taller people typically have longer limbs and a larger frame, which means they have a greater surface area to cover with muscle tissue.

Ur being too generous, 5’7 is most definitely a brutal height

• +1
Tall people have a higher proportion of long muscle fibers compared to short individuals, which can make it harder to build muscle mass. Additionally, taller people typically have longer limbs and a larger frame, which means they have a greater surface area to cover with muscle tissue.
They have a higher surface area to fill the frame in but that's compensated for the fact that they typically eat more/consume more, is it that hard to understand?

Tired of hearing this, 5'9+ and youre good, 5'7-5'8 if everything else is above average. Barefoot 5'6 and under is what is overtier pretty much
Height is actually under rated here for a good quality of life
For dating it's extremely over rated here
Overall as a man it's crucial for you to be tall period. Just having a pretty face isn't enough

• +1
Height is actually under rated here for a good quality of life
For dating it's extremely over rated here
Overall as a man it's crucial for you to be tall period. Just having a pretty face isn't enough
Well yes, I tend to agree 6'3>anything under in all aspects of life.

Stuff like finding clothes and shit is cope, I'm 6'3 and I find clothes very very easily, it also depends on your proportions such as are you more of a leg guy or a torso guy.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
They have a higher surface area to fill the frame in but that's compensated for the fact that they typically eat more/consume more, is it that hard to understand?
you are completely retarded and I should stop replying to you.
Its a fact that tall people have a harder time putting on muscle than short people if you know anything about muscle building.
Higher surface area means the muscle is laid out across a bigger place than short people

Well yes, I tend to agree 6'3>anything under in all aspects of life.

Stuff like finding clothes and shit is cope, I'm 6'3 and I find clothes very very easily, it also depends on your proportions such as are you more of a leg guy or a torso guy.
Like it becomes so much easier for you to become the leader of a group just coz you are tall
No one disrespects me and many ask me my height. For girls yeh it's over rated asf they want a beautiful charming face to look at but for male respect and anything other than dating in your life height will help you.. being tall is kinda better than being good looking in the face...
I hope you get it as a fellow tall guy

Ur being too generous, 5’7 is most definitely a brutal height
maybe 5 8 lmao idk i cant relate to being short but ym freind whose 5 7 slays like crazy it baffles me

height is NOT nothing to be a true proper gigachad u need to be in the chad height range