• Total voters
ShredPill

ShredPill

Fast Banana Marketing expert
Yes bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rockndogs, beyourself and ShredPill
im a 6'1 manlet. im also a 5'' dicklet. should i just rope bros? Whenever I leave the house i get mogged. there doesnt seem to be any way to increase height as my plates likely closed. even if i got a gf should would never love me because im a dicklet, low iq, low status loser. even if i increased my iq playing dual n back, and statumaxxed id still have a small dick. I once tried stretching my dick but i pissed blood for a week.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, SteveRogers and maxmendietta
tried stretching my dick but i pissed blood for a week.
For real? That’s nasty bro. You definitely overdid it, im pretty convinced it’s possible to stretch it tho. I haven’t been bothered to do it myself but there’s plenty of people who have, also its science: Davis Law (wolfs law but for soft tissue like the pp)

im a 6'1 manlet. im also a 5'' dicklet. should i just rope bros? Whenever I leave the house i get mogged. there doesnt seem to be any way to increase height as my plates likely closed. even if i got a gf should would never love me because im a dicklet, low iq, low status loser. even if i increased my iq playing dual n back, and statumaxxed id still have a small dick. I once tried stretching my dick but i pissed blood for a week.
I’d give you an inch and a half of my 6.5 for 4 inches of your height. What do you say?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, LordNorwood and auboutduprecipice
6’9”. the first thing bitches think of when they ask my height is indeed sucking my sick. If u do not have a sex related height in 2020 it is over for u.

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill and Deleted member 2846
6’1
  • Pietrosiek
  • Petsmart
  • PrettyBoyMaxxing
  • 6ft1
  • sub6manletnozygos
Slayers :feelsez:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek, SteveRogers, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
im 6 but fraud 6 2 with timbs and soles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Height survey to prove this site is full of larpers.

Fuck all you Niggers who lie about your heights on a psl forum.

• JFL
Reactions: ShredPill and Deleted member 2846
Pretty accurate to real Iife tbh feel like im only taller than 30% of males in the 18-35 age range about the same height as another 40% 5'11 -6'1 range with another 30% being visually noticeably taller. 6'1+

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
Pretty accurate to real Iife tbh feel like im only taller than 30% of males in the 18-35 age range about the same height as another 40% 5'11 -6'1 range with another 30% being visually noticeably taller. 6'1+
Yeah i was gonna say the same thing, feel like its pretty accurate tbh ngl

Based on all responses so far the mean is a little under 5'10 and the standard deviation is 2.7 inches. The average is more or less dead on the white male average (actually a bit lower) and the st. dev is lower than expected, probably because the poll cuts the tails off. So tbh I think these answers are mostly truthful.
EDIT: nvm the average is actually a little above 5'10, same shit though

Last edited:
Based on all responses so far the mean is a little under 5'10 and the standard deviation is 2.7 inches. The average is more or less dead on the white male average (actually a bit lower) and the st. dev is lower than expected, probably because the poll cuts the tails off. So tbh I think these answers are mostly truthful.
EDIT: nvm the average is actually a little above 5'10, same shit though
Average is 5'11.75(182cm) based on my calculations

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Average is 5'11.75(182cm) based on my calculations
Yeah I think you're right, I fucked up and jotted down 5.9.... when really it was 5.9....(12)
So forget everything I said in the previous post, people are lying for sure lol

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Yeah I think you're right, I fucked up and jotted down 5.9.... when really it was 5.9....(12)
So forget everything I said in the previous post, people are lying for sure lol
I mean its obvious that people here would lie.
Its a psl forum after all

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
I'm 5'9 with shoes but fraud down to 5'8 with bare feet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, ShredPill and AbandonShip
@eyes @cocainecowboy

@Gudru the frauder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685