Height

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
Today I spent like 4 hours walking around my city and am feeling alright about my height now. But I noticed a lot of things.

01. The height difference between men and women has decreased. My mother has said this to me. Average man today was 5'10 (178cm) and average woman was 5'6 (167cm)

02. Italians are midgets. I walked past a group of Italian students and the guys were all under 5'7 (170cm). I'd say the average in the group was 5'6, @the BULL is literally living in a Smurf Village.

French are the smallest Northern Europeans. I walked past a group of French students and they probably averaged 5'9.5 (177cm), excluding one really tall outlier.

04. Scandis average 6'1 (186cm). I walked past a group of students, I couldn't tell what language they were speaking but it was definitely North Germanic. They were all blond and ranged from 5'11.5 (182cm) to 6'3 (190cm)

04. Blacks average 5'10, but this is not an accurate representation of what most of them are. I noticed and have noticed before that blacks (excluding East Africans) are either under 5'9 or over 6'2.
It is very rare to see a black guy that is in the 5'10-6'0 range.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 21044, Jigen and 2 others
south italians are short. north east italians come from the dinaric alps descendants, they heightmog scandis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and ;-;
south italians are short. north east italians come from the dinaric alps descendants, they heightmog scandis
Tenor

I have met Swiss Italians before and the tallest one was like 5'9 or 510

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Women seem to have gotten taller but men have gotten taller as well. I think it's just more jarring or easier to spot that women have gotten taller since this sucks for manlets and women are generally short.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 24444
Women seem to have gotten taller but men have gotten taller as well. I think it's just more jarring or easier to spot that women have gotten taller since this sucks for manlets and women are generally short.
Muh muh wimin

• JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
damn this guy takes a walk in his city and is able to make a whole european height survey

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, currylightskin, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
most scandis and baltics are 183-190cm indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Cope. Come in Verona you'll get height and frame mogged left and right. Southerners look like a different species. Thank God for my North Atlantid mum
You don’t look southern Italian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
It seems that there's a greater amount of women above 5'7 these days, even among ethnics.

Cope. Come in Verona you'll get height and frame mogged left and right. Southerners look like a different species. Thank God for my North Atlantid mum
I was near Verona, not turbomanlets but still small average was 5'9

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
most scandis and baltics are 183-190cm indeed
I swear Lithuanians are a different breed. I knew one guy from Kaunas who smoked cigarettes, was overweight, was a heroine addict, and only like 5’10 yet he could jump out the gym and was athletic af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
I swear Lithuanians are a different breed. I knew one guy from Kaunas who smoked cigarettes, was overweight, was a heroine addict, and only like 5’10 yet he could jump out the gym and was athletic af
baltics are the master race, everyone can fight here

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26015 and the BULL
Jesus H. Christ I didn't know il duce was a manlet
How his descendant is playing for Lazio is beyond me jfl
He was 5'7 which was average at the time, but the idea that Hitler was small is Allied propaganda

@the BULL here is the king of Belgium and the king of Italy together at the Treaty of Versailles
Th 1922491612

Users who are viewing this thread

Back