Heightmaxxing Advice Needed, 15yo

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
5'9 at 15, aiming for 6'3 if possible by any means. my projected height is around 6'1. Can anyone who sees this literally dump every single heightmax they know here, i'm already doing quite a lot but it will probably take every heightmax in the book to get there which i'm willing to do

literally just tell me every heightmax you know, especially niche ones that most aren't aware of

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and SubhumanCurrycel
5'9 at 15, aiming for 6'3 if possible by any means. my projected height is around 6'1. Can anyone who sees this literally dump every single heightmax they know here, i'm already doing quite a lot but it will probably take every heightmax in the book to get there which i'm willing to do

literally just tell me every heightmax you know, especially niche ones that most aren't aware of
The more niche height maxes are T4, Meclizine, IGF-LR3, Galantamine, and Flurbiprofen. There are some others but these are the main ones. The only one I recommend you use out all these safely is T4 as it's the only one that's been proven to increase height growth effectively. You will maximize using T4, high-dose MK677, and high-dose AI.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, SubhumanCurrycel, thereallegend and 1 other person
The more niche height maxes are T4, Meclizine, IGF-LR3, Galantamine, and Flurbiprofen. There are some others but these are the main ones. The only one I recommend you use out all these safely is T4 as it's the only one that's been proven to increase height growth effectively. You will maximize using T4, high-dose MK677, and high-dose AI.
i'll be on an AI by next week and hopefully either HGH or MK this month, don't know much about T4 but sure i'll look into it

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I hope your growth plates fuse asap 🤞🙏🏻

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32440, becomingnearperfect, ValhallaSoldier and 9 others
how'd you here about this being linked to height?

Flurbiprofen has the same effects of a ultra high dose of vitamin K (1, 2mk4, 2mk7). No point in buying.
i'm already megadosing mk4, should i also be taking mk7 and k1

AI + HGH and making sure you’re eating enough and exercising are the basics.

Careful when megadosing certain vitamins or minerals since they can cause issues if you aren’t getting enough of something else.

Vitamin D + K2 + Calcium are the most important for bone growth

High intensity sports like basketball or sprinting are good as well, there were some studies or some shit proving that putting stress on bones can cause them to elongate. I don’t have it saved because I gave up on heightmaxxing but skeletons of archers were found and the arm they used to pull the bow was significantly longer then their other arm so high intensity exercise especially at a time when your bones are most malleable is going to contribute to your growth

• +1
Reactions: me1o, 5.5psl, looksmidder and 1 other person
how'd you here about this being linked to height?

Flurbiprofen has the same effects of a ultra high dose of vitamin K (1, 2mk4, 2mk7). No point in buying.
Galantamine is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, that prevents the breaking down of acetylcholine. And acetylcholine stimulates HGH. I wouldn't recommend it though.

• +1
Reactions: Shadosh101 and thereallegend
Also gain lots of fat. Your body needs energy stores to grow and excess fat lowers estrogen 👍

• JFL
Reactions: Shadosh101 and RopeMaxxed
w

Careful when megadosing certain vitamins or minerals since they can cause issues if you aren’t getting enough of something else.

High intensity sports like basketball or sprinting are good as well, there were some studies or some shit proving that putting stress on bones can cause them to elongate. I don’t have it saved because I gave up on heightmaxxing but skeletons of archers were found and the arm they used to pull the bow was significantly longer then their other arm so high intensity exercise especially at a time when your bones are most malleable is going to contribute to your growth
What made you give up heightmaxxxing?

w

What made you give up heightmaxxxing?
I’m just too old, even with every cope method under the sun I’d only get a 2 cm increase at most if I’m lucky.

The only “heightmax” I’d do now is probably fixing posture and doing hangs.

Glucosamine is good too but some studies claim it interferes with growth hormone so I haven’t bothered with it

Also gain lots of fat. Your body needs energy stores to grow and excess fat lowers estrogen 👍
do you mean dietary fat or bodyfat? i thought bodyfat increased estrogen if that's what you mean

Complete the Puberty tutorial, then select Endurance mode menu and then enter the Posturemaxxing challenge.

Pro tip: look for the Raw Milk power up or Bone Marrow score multiplier.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, skinxxxx, Deleted member 20631 and 1 other person
do you mean dietary fat or bodyfat? i thought bodyfat increased estrogen if that's what you mean
No that's wrong bro it lowers estrogen!

take letrozol once every 2 weeks to keep plates open

take letrozol once every 2 weeks to keep plates open
i'm on aromasin as an ai already, i don't think its ass wrong but tbh i'd rather not rape my estrogen completely, plus i can increase dose to lower it more

i'm on aromasin as an ai already, i don't think its ass wrong but tbh i'd rather not rape my estrogen completely, plus i can increase dose to lower it more
yeah I was just trolling. I wanted to close your plates 😏

real quick about diet i'm currently on meat/dairy only, but i've seen somewhere that this is bad since dairy has estrogen and carbs are needed for IGF-1, i've never fucking heard of this is it true

real quick about diet i'm currently on meat/dairy only, but i've seen somewhere that this is bad since dairy has estrogen and carbs are needed for IGF-1, i've never fucking heard of this is it true
@StepbroMo opinions on this?

the estrogen increase from dairy is negligible
don't worry too much about it.
what about carbs being needed for growth? i'm on very low carbs atm so that could be an issue

what about carbs being needed for growth? i'm on very low carbs atm so that could be an issue
50 g of carbs atleast rest should be red meat dairy and make sure to have 6 eggs

50 g of carbs atleast rest should be red meat dairy and make sure to have 6 eggs
yeah i'm on 4 eggs a day, am considering upping it since i know they're literally insane for cholesterol. is 50g carbs genuinely enough? because if it is then yeah i can do that easily

yeah i'm on 4 eggs a day, am considering upping it since i know they're literally insane for cholesterol. is 50g carbs genuinely enough? because if it is then yeah i can do that easily
50 g of carbs is the minimum It would be better it you can increase more than 50 but if you get more than 50 then it’s fine

you want to have 4000 to 5000 mg of cholesterol literly

50 g of carbs is the minimum It would be better it you can increase more than 50 but if you get more than 50 then it’s fine
does it matter if they're complex or simple? most of my carbs atm are simple carbs

Maybe a little bit more carbs, you don’t want to cuck yourself since you need insulin for IGF-1.

Insulin is released when you consume sugars so you should be eating a good amount of carbs.

The low carb consumption isn’t bad since it means you have high insulin sensitivity so you’ll get more out of the moderate amount of carbs you consume

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and looksmidder
Maybe a little bit more carbs, you don’t want to cuck yourself since you need insulin for IGF-1.

Insulin is released when you consume sugars so you should be eating a good amount of carbs.

The low carb consumption isn’t bad since it means you have high insulin sensitivity so you’ll get more out of the moderate amount of carbs you consume
i'm on around 35g of carbs a day, (most of that is from milk) i could easily increase that though. should i stick to more simple carbs like that from milk or do i need more complex carbs?

i'm on around 35g of carbs a day, (most of that is from milk) i could easily increase that though. should i stick to more simple carbs like that from milk or do i need more complex carbs?
Complex carbs are better in general but I don’t really know if there’s a difference.

Though you need to consume more carbs since you don’t want your body to enter ketosis which will negatively affect your growth hormone levels.

Complex carbs are probably better since they’re overall the healthier option

Complex carbs are better in general but I don’t really know if there’s a difference.

Though you need to consume more carbs since you don’t want your body to enter ketosis which will negatively affect your growth hormone levels.

Complex carbs are probably better since they’re overall the healthier option
does it not matter if they’re complex or simple for IGF as long as I’m having carbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
you're stressing too much.
as long as you aren't starving yourself, you'll be fine since your projected height is 6'1
just eat well, sleep well and heightmax if you need to

you're stressing too much.
as long as you aren't starving yourself, you'll be fine since your projected height is 6'1
just eat well, sleep well and heightmax if you need to
i’m not particularly worried about being short it’s more that I want to be tall as fuck

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 20631
does it not matter if they’re complex or simple for IGF as long as I’m having carbs
I don’t think it matters but simple carbs immediately spike your blood sugar while complex carbs are digesting over a much longer period of time so you get the energy over a longer stretch.

I don’t think it matters that much for IGF but complex carbs are better for your health in general so you’d prefer complex over simple

I don’t think it matters but simple carbs immediately spike your blood sugar while complex carbs are digesting over a much longer period of time so you get the energy over a longer stretch.

I don’t think it matters that much for IGF but complex carbs are better for your health in general so you’d prefer complex over simple
is there anything else i can do to completely heightmaxx?

is there anything else i can do to completely heightmaxx?
Hangs maybe, training your vertical, sprinting. Putting adequate stress on your bones so they’ll be signalled to grow

Hangs maybe, training your vertical, sprinting. Putting adequate stress on your bones so they’ll be signalled to grow
is there any downside to stretching in puberty? i’m planning to get on the stretching guide @FreakkForLife did, i’m pretty sure it includes hangs and I can add jumping in

is there any downside to stretching in puberty? i’m planning to get on the stretching guide @FreakkForLife did, i’m pretty sure it includes hangs and I can add jumping in
I don’t think there’s any downside at all. Just be careful not to damage your growth plates and cause early closure.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
I don’t think there’s any downside at all. Just be careful not to damage your growth plates and cause early closure.
cheers, real quick are glutathione and chondritin good or bad while plates are open? i’m planning to get them atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
cheers, real quick are glutathione and chondritin good or bad while plates are open? i’m planning to get them atm
I’m pretty sure they’re both beneficial.

The only supplement that might be bad when plates are open is glucosamine since it interferes with IGF-1 sensitivity

• +1
I’m pretty sure they’re both beneficial.

The only supplement that might be bad when plates are open is glucosamine since it interferes with IGF-1 sensitivity
what do they actually do

what do they actually do
Glutathione is an antioxidant and chondritin helps increase the number of chondrocytes in your body which in theory should increase growth plate cartilage.

I found a study done on rats that claims glucosamine along with chondritin increased growth plate size but the fact that contradicting studies exist with glucosamine and it’s effect on IGF, there’s no point risking it when you’re already projected to be 6’1+

• +1
Glutathione is an antioxidant and chondritin helps increase the number of chondrocytes in your body which in theory should increase growth plate cartilage.

I found a study done on rats that claims glucosamine along with chondritin increased growth plate size but the fact that contradicting studies exist with glucosamine and it’s effect on IGF, there’s no point risking it when you’re already projected to be 6’1+
phosphorus is another one I’ve seen mentioned, are there any benefits from taking that

phosphorus is another one I’ve seen mentioned, are there any benefits from taking that
I don’t really know but you’re probably getting enough from diet since you’re eating lots of meat and dairy

• +1