Heightmaxxing is cope

mvob

mvob

Iron
''I'm 16-18 planning on running hgh and aromasin bla bla'' dawg that shit's not gonna work. You're almost completely done with growing and you think injecting some chinese grade human growth for a couple of months is gonna make you a significant amount taller, no. Only way you're actually gonna grow a couple inches is if you're on pharma grade for a long period of time whilst you're still actively growing ( costs a fuck ton of money, probably going to grow a horse face and a jew nose in the process I've seen it happen countless of times) so the shit isn't even worth it. Also for the dumbasses saying they're blasting HGH to grow taller to save their bloodline you're not saving shit lmao you're still passing down your manlet genetics onto your children. Anyways, not worth it don't do it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, It'snotover, tombradylover and 5 others
Most people see results after injecting for 3-6 months so it isn't that long of a time period.

• +1
Reactions: svlz
it does work and pharma grade is a meme idiot graycel

• +1
@MTMM you hear that? apparently you didn't actually get taller

''I'm 16-18 planning on running hgh and aromasin bla bla'' dawg that shit's not gonna work. You're almost completely done with growing and you think injecting some chinese grade human growth for a couple of months is gonna make you a significant amount taller, no. Only way you're actually gonna grow a couple inches is if you're on pharma grade for a long period of time whilst you're still actively growing ( costs a fuck ton of money, probably going to grow a horse face and a jew nose in the process I've seen it happen countless of times) so the shit isn't even worth it. Also for the dumbasses saying they're blasting HGH to grow taller to save their bloodline you're not saving shit lmao you're still passing down your manlet genetics onto your children. Anyways, not worth it don't do it.
looks like somebody found out about hgh at 20 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
Sure bro

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
@MTMM you hear that? apparently you didn't actually get taller
yeah the guy is 100% delusional and he found out his growth plates closed 1 day ago

• +1
nice cope bro while my plates are opened and i had (will have soon again) igf1 of 900 and grew more than 4 cm in a few months

Pharma grade and generic is the same thing. 💀 It’s the same compound. Only problem is finding legit cheap sources which isn’t even that hard if you do some searching

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, reaper2 and MTMM
Obviously not

Pharma grade and generic is the same thing. 💀 It’s the same compound. Only problem is finding legit cheap sources which isn’t even that hard if you do some searching
It’s litterly so fucking cheap

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattodo
nice cope bro while my plates are opened and i had (will have soon again) igf1 of 900 and grew more than 4 cm in a few months
Did you not read the shit I said? I said if you wanna grow a couple inches, not fucking 4 CM. 4 CM ain't shit you're still going through puberty you would've probably naturelly grew like 2-3CM that HGH might've added 1 JFL, who's coping bro? YOU. I promise you that shit is not doing as much as you think it is.
it does work and pharma grade is a meme idiot graycel
Broke boy coping with his chinese HGH source, stay a short king. Also would rather be a grey than average 15 posts a day on a incel forum, keep rotting.
looks like somebody found out about hgh at 20 🤣
6'3 from the netherlands, I'm a HGH machine myself. Just made this thread for all the losers who think that HGH is some godlike substance when it's really not.

Did you not read the shit I said? I said if you wanna grow a couple inches, not fucking 4 CM. 4 CM ain't shit you're still going through puberty you would've probably naturelly grew like 2-3CM that HGH might've added 1 JFL, who's coping bro? YOU. I promise you that shit is not doing as much as you think it is.

Broke boy coping with his chinese HGH source, stay a short king. Also would rather be a grey than average 15 posts a day on a incel forum, keep rotting.

6'3 from the netherlands, I'm a HGH machine myself. Just made this thread for all the losers who think that HGH is some godlike substance when it's really not.
Ur talking like ais dont exist

Attachments

• IMG_1311.jpeg
    IMG_1311.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Lmao your growth plates defo closed recently

Well, that's your opinion! Whether mvob from looksmax.org thinks heightmaxxing works or not, it doesn't matter. But, you are right! It can be cope for some. And success for others. Well, one thing is for sure, we can't decide or genetics

lol, I’m from .is. You are a TikTok cel. You have not seen it happen countless of times because the years I’ve been on black pill since middle school I’ve never seen it happen not even once. Why are people still spouting this “Muh pharma grade cope”? This is clearly written by a retard who doesn’t understand what he’s talking about. Pay no attention this has to be the stupidest thread I’ve read all day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391

Nobody blasts HGH only for heighrmaxxing, everybody does use an AI such as arimidex or letzreole in high doses to prevent the plates or delay them from fusion so the HGH can work. Even kids with closed wrist places and early sexual maturity had a net gain of 6-8.8cm in studies when using high doses of growth hormone and AI at age 15.5 with growth velocity of almost 0. You have no clue what your talking about and you need to actually get off this site because I don’t understand how retards find this stuff. To actually get horse face on HGH you need acromelegy like levels 24/7 with constant elevated serum IGF1 levels for actual years. Even then you will at one point reach a plateau in the amount of facial growth you will get because there is only so much igf1 receptors in places like the nose, skull, and ears. This deadass has to be the stupidest shit I’ve read all day. E2 deficient individuals never stopped growing, until presented with treatment in which a level of 20 pg/ml was required to fully ossify the growth plate, having your e2 below 10 will literally make it impossible to stop growing and this strategy is used for normal ISS kids every year. No you’ve never seen extreme facial growth from HGH because it doesn’t even exist that much in body builders who are abusing HGH combined with insulin for years. For all the years I’ve been on black pill since I was around 13.5 so 3.5 years I have not once actually seen someone decline facially significantly from growth hormone, and most likely their face didn’t actually change at all unless it was cartilage growth such as the nose or ears which isn’t exaggerated and doesn’t actually harm one’s SMV because the differnve it’ll make isn’t enough to go down or up a PSL point and rhino is cheaper than LL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391