Heightmaxxing with Erdan Can Alkoclar.

guys im shy can someone tell me what to say to him
i want to grow tbh ngl ngl im gigamanlet

But the consensus is that hgh should speed up the process, so should be beneficial and working synergistically with the rest of the stack.
I'll include hgh routines if I don't get satisfactory results

I'll include hgh routines if I don't get satisfactory results
So your result is 1cm so far, yes? Do you include some other supplements, like glucosamine, chondroitin?

This works for adults?

This works for adults?
yes if the scientist Alkoclar is to be believed. According to him only thing that would limit your growth by his method is your potential for fgf-2 expression

yes if the scientist Alkoclar is to be believed. According to him only thing that would limit your growth by his method is your potential for fgf-2 expression
so you just need to send him an email...has it worked on anyone allready?

so you just need to send him an email...has it worked on anyone allready?
idk about anyone from here but he claims it has worked for others. Message him on whatsapp he'll reply instantly there don't bother with email

idk about anyone from here but he claims it has worked for others. Message him on whatsapp he'll reply instantly there don't bother with email
i'm kinda shy, what to tell

Upsss...
"Systemic administration of FGF-2 to mice stimulates bone growth at low doses but inhibits growth at high doses."

• +1
Reactions: 189
Upsss...
"Systemic administration of FGF-2 to mice stimulates bone growth at low doses but inhibits growth at high doses."
This is interesting but I still think indigenous production won't go too far.

sry, accidentaly closed chat, did he send you the chemicals he uses?

no not yet, blood reports here came to be too expensive. he's arranging for directly importing my blood sample and test it in his own facility. He'll send me the chems after analysing my reports as it's stated that the ratio of the 4 chemicals varies for people with different hormone levels

no not yet, blood reports here came to be too expensive. he's arranging for directly importing my blood sample and test it in his own facility.
He's gonna clone you and use the clone as a sex slave. Or he's feasting on virgins' blood.

But srs, what kind of tests have to be run on your blood?

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and sloopnoob
He's gonna clone you and use the clone as a sex slave. Or he's feasting on virgins' blood.

But srs, what kind of tests have to be run on your blood?
Dhea
Shbg
Fgf-2
İgf-1
İgfbp-3
Gh
Trh
Free t3
Acth

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and 189
Can u tell me how u get micro cracks? Also the link to massage device? Also how do I stretch during sleep?

Thank you bro
Microcracks
I use it
You can hit the bone with a hammer or jumping

Stretching back
Stretching legs
no not yet, blood reports here came to be too expensive. he's arranging for directly importing my blood sample and test it in his own facility. He'll send me the chems after analysing my reports as it's stated that the ratio of the 4 chemicals varies for people with different hormone levels

Said formulation is obtained by a mixture of the aforesaid components according to the following ratios by weight:

12-25% dimethylsalidroside,

45-60% alphamethylsalidroside,

43-15% 1,3-colforsin acetate.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: noped and sloopnoob
Said formulation is obtained by a mixture of the aforesaid components according to the following ratios by weight:

12-25% dimethylsalidroside,

45-60% alphamethylsalidroside,

43-15% 1,3-colforsin acetate.
no these aren't the compounds, I believe you might've looked at another paper of his.
14-45% dimethyldioscin,
22-8% methyldioscin,
36-41% 3,7-beta-diosgenin,
28-6% 7-oxo-diosgenin.

• +1
Reactions: Mr_wax
no these aren't the compounds, I believe you might've looked at another paper of his.
14-45% dimethyldioscin,
22-8% methyldioscin,
36-41% 3,7-beta-diosgenin,
28-6% 7-oxo-diosgenin.

does using those peptides or w/e results in thicker bones also, or just longer?

can't say lol we're trying this shit first hand so who knows what'll happen but I think there would be some thickening aswell
also these are phytosteroids and not peptides ig

I'll try to contact that guy after my shyness goes away lol

I'll try to contact that guy after my shyness goes away lol
like i said he's really humble so just type a message like hey i read about you on looksmax and I'm interested in your work count 1-2-3 and press send

• +1
Reactions: WBC323
like i said he's really humble so just type a message like hey i read about you on looksmax and I'm interested in your work count 1-2-3 and press send
i did exactly that, hope it works

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Height is most important but please measure also wingspan and inseam, it doesn't need to be very strictly like 100.512 cm :D just plus minus 0.5 cm

Height is most important but please measure also wingspan and inseam, it doesn't need to be very strictly like 100.512 cm :D just plus minus 0.5 cm
Wingspan varies a lot

My mk677 came in yesterday, administering 50mg a day combined with Letrozole for supresing estrogen. Still waiting for Alkoclar's shit coz he says he's trying to contact authorities to facilitate easy importing of blood samples as rn this requires too much paper work and money
my wingspan is approximately the same as my height

My mk677 came in yesterday, administering 50mg a day combined with Letrozole for supresing estrogen. Still waiting for Alkoclar's shit coz he says he's trying to contact authorities to facilitate easy importing of blood samples as rn this requires too much paper work and money

my wingspan is approximately the same as my height
So i need to send him my fucking blood for him to give me something?

So i need to send him my fucking blood for him to give me something?
no not necessary, he requires some tests I believe they have been already mentioned on this thread before. If you can get them done locally just give him your reports

Is there hope for someone who's 18 and 5'2?

On December 21 I measured my self at the doctor's at 156.5 cm(11am) measured at 158cm today(7pm). This is with mk677 + Letrozole. Alkoclar will send me his product soon like in a week or so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
On December 21 I measured my self at the doctor's at 156.5 cm(11am) measured at 158cm today(7pm). This is with mk677 + Letrozole. Alkoclar will send me his product soon like in a week or so.
How old are you

This is gonna be my protocol
2.5mg Letrozole everyday
25mg Mk 677 everyday
2mg CJC 1295 DAC once a week, might increase later into the cycle.
10mg Yk 11 everyday
The thing Alkoclar's gonna send by 15th of this month.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
tldr is is a con artist? can you grow after 22?

tldr is is a con artist? can you grow after 22?
dk man if Alkcolar's stuff and what he says is legit then you can. I'll experiment and will let everyone here know so that they might try it aswell.

really? can u give me his whatapp number, also would the supplemnets mess with the hormone
his number is at the beginning of the thread, idk about the supplements tbh better ask him urself

2.5mg Letrozole everyday
25mg Mk 677 everyday
10mg Yk 11 everyday
What exactly is the formulation he is going to send, do you know?

Also what do you need yk11 for

What exactly is the formulation he is going to send, do you know?

Also what do you need yk11 for
yk11 is a dht derivative, dht is good for bone growth. if you go and read the research paper you'll know what he'll send

yk11 is a dht derivative, dht is good for bone growth. if you go and read the research paper you'll know what he'll send
Which paper exactly, i have not seen any mention of a research paper here

godspeed and keep us updated.

• +1
If this works we need a guide. Hell, if it works it'll be groundbreaking...

• +1
Keep us updated bro

2.5mg Letrozole everyday
25mg Mk 677 everyday
10mg Yk 11 everyday
Why have you included yk11

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200215_203148_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200215_203148_com.android.chrome.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 76