Heightmaxxing with Erdan Can Alkoclar.

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

Equinox
I got in contact with the real Alkoclar. He has patented a ton shit of chemicals mostly in the field of biotechnology. He has also been researching about heightmaxxing, any other Alkoclar you hear about on the internet is probably fake. I'll link to his research papers. He says he can help us grow, he doesn't want anything in return just some thankfulness and clear the bad stigma around him created by his identity thieves. I'm providing you lot with his email and phone number, contact him you've got nothing to lose. As for me he's told me to get some blood tests done and then he'll acknowledge my case accordingly.
These are the links to his research and patents. The first one is about the height thing so anyone who thinks this is suspicious may read about him.
Links:
Heightmaxxing research: https://dataverse.harvard.edu/dataset.xhtml?persistentId=doi:10.7910/DVN/92KBPH

All patents and research:

Contact details:
Whatsapp +90 532 209 02 88
Email: alkoclar@dr.com ,
ecanalkoclar@gmail.com

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ALP, Deleted member 19066 and 8 others
I got in contact with the real Alkoclar. He has patented a ton shit of chemicals mostly in the field of biotechnology. He has also been researching about heightmaxxing, any other Alkoclar you hear about on the internet is probably fake. I'll link to his research papers. He says he can help us grow, he doesn't want anything in return just some thankfulness and clear the bad stigma around him created by his identity thieves. I'm providing you lot with his email and phone number, contact him you've got nothing to lose. As for me he's told me to get some blood tests done and then he'll acknowledge my case accordingly.
These are the links to his research and patents. The first one is about the height thing so anyone who thinks this is suspicious may read about him.
Links:
Heightmaxxing research: https://dataverse.harvard.edu/dataset.xhtml?persistentId=doi:10.7910/DVN/92KBPH

Contact details:
ecanalkoclar@gmail.com
What's his method?

Read on the harvard research database link(the first link). It's too complicated for me to explain.
How does the Thyroid affect height?
" Enhancing IGF-1 mRNA expression via optimized Thyroid function "

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191220_221038.jpg
    Screenshot_20191220_221038.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 343
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
REPORT ANY DETAILS.

I WILL TRY ANYTHING BEFORE LLING

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
REPORT ANY DETAILS.

I WILL TRY ANYTHING BEFORE LLING
I suggest you to read the first link atleast. Other than that I've already given his contact details as he had told me to do to help him help anyone in need. I suggest you don't wait for my results and start this asap

Interesting
Show us proof that it worked once you get it done and I'll consider it. It is pure smoke withouth any proof

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Carpediem, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Interesting
Show us proof that it worked once you get it done and I'll consider it. It is pure smoke withouth any proof
Gladly. But like I said I have yet to give him my blood reports and proceed with the treatment. I'll keep updating once the treatment starts

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chadelite, turkproducer and 2 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, je3oe, turkproducer and 1 other person
OP hoping you don’t get scammed or get cancer from whatever he gives you.

Also what’s your height and age

What about it?
This guy is been consider a scammer
for most of his career.
Like I said there's been many cases of imposters selling out garbage in his name. That includes certain someone xcrunner. Also like I said he's not demanding anything in return for the most part so what shit have you got to lose?
OP hoping you don’t get scammed or get cancer from whatever he gives you.

Also what’s your height and age
I'm going to be 20 in about 2 months, I'm 162cm currently. About the scam thing well he's not asking for anything in return and I'll gladly die as a tall chad with cancer, and if I don't grow I was planning to die in the first place. But ye I'll keep updating

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: MEGA CHAD and Deleted member 1973
Also like I said he's not demanding anything in return for the most part so what shit have you got to lose?
So he's not asking for money?
What makes his method different?
How come nobody in the PSL Community
tried his method?

Even If it did increase height,
probably not by much.

Got a text from him, quote:
"As an owner of medium size holding company I try to provide as many free supplies as I can but while several supplies dont cost much several hundred does"
"Cost is dramatically increased if one had a history of past corticosteroid or estrogen usage and older than 23. If no results are examined instant refund will be performed."

About his method-
Look for dioscin and diosgenin.
Ratios are clear and they are not expensive you can easily order a mixture of them from any herbal manufacturer
Our ingredients are derivatived versions that possess pro somathrophic and thyrogenic features and also in the right ratio they induce fgf-2 expression enhancement

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Ahnafdaniel, PrisonMike and 2 others
About his method-
Ratios are clear and they are not expensive you can easily order a mixture of them from any herbal manufacturer
Our ingredients are derivatived versions that possess pro somathrophic and thyrogenic features and also in the right ratio they induce fgf-2 expression enhancement
@Wincel @x30001
If only...:feelswhy::feelsrope::feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers
Got a text from him, quote:
"As an owner of medium size holding company I try to provide as many free supplies as I can but while several supplies dont cost much several hundred does"
"Cost is dramatically increased if one had a history of past corticosteroid or estrogen usage and older than 23. If no results are examined instant refund will be performed."

About his method-
How much is he charging you?

So he’s going not going to send you anything?
He is, like he said he can send some free samples to people but can't sustain everyone's treatment out of his pocket.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, SteveRogers and Golden Glass
He is, like he said he can send some free samples to people but can't sustain everyone's treatment out of his pocket.

Will he send you enough for you to see results if you fall under that group that hasn’t taken a lot of corticosteroids or estrogen? Also what’s your age and height?

Will he send you enough for you to see results if you fall under that group that hasn’t taken a lot of corticosteroids or estrogen? Also what’s your age and height?
Yes he said he'll send me enough and if I see results then supply more if it works for me, didn't say anything about charging me for more. I'm 162cm and nearly 20

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Yes he said he'll send me enough and if I see results then supply more for a cost. I'm 162cm and nearly 20
Nice man, start taking daily measurements at morning, noon, and nighttime so you know what your range is. And once you’re on whatever he sends you, if that range increases then it likely worked. I’m within that age range so I’d definitely cop if it works, can afford to and although I’m a good height range an inch wouldn’t hurt lmao.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
How does the Thyroid affect height?
" Enhancing IGF-1 mRNA expression via optimized Thyroid function "
there are several Thyroid hormones

Thyroid is your powerhouse and one of the strongest hormone givers in your body

a good thyroid - healthy (no hair loss, high energy, good metabolism and appareantly good growth)

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 1973 and sloopnoob
Keep us updated. It's probably cope and LL will remain the only option.

well yeah but I wouldn't know if I don't try and then regret missing this opportunity when I'm in hospital for a year doing LL

Nice man, start taking daily measurements at morning, noon, and nighttime so you know what your range is. And once you’re on whatever he sends you, if that range increases then it likely worked. I’m within that age range so I’d definitely cop if it works, can afford to and although I’m a good height range an inch wouldn’t hurt lmao.
I'll have to invest in some equipment to get an accurate measurement everyday lol

Op I truly wish you all the best with this. You do realise that if it works, you'll defy modern science and be at odds with every claim out there saying it's not possible to achieve growth once plates are closed. I hope to god it works, for all the manlets out there, don't leave us in the dark!!!

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and sloopnoob
Does he say that playing with thyroid hormones would improve the effects of IGF1 on long bones or does he say that it would cause an increase of IGF-1 levels?

Bro, I thought you were 5'11", smh I've never felt more inadequate at 5'11.75" jfl
Hmm, I understand the increase in HGH and IGF-1, this increases growth rate, but does it increase the maximum potential height? The only way I see this being achieved is by disallowing the epiphyseal plates to become ossified. The only way that I know of, that can do this, is by an aromatase inhibitor. I kind of skim-read the studies and I don't think he mentions this. The thyroid gland is super important and increasing the levels of HGH and IGF-1 would increase height, but once the epiphyseal plates ossify, there is no way that those two hormones will do shit. We see how relaxin works, but that fucks up your hips (as a male, you don't want Nikki Minaj hips). Maybe, just maybe, the only natural way of height increase after the epiphyseal plates ossify is via the cartilages in your spine or some kind of ultrasound chondrocyte therapy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Does he say that playing with thyroid hormones would improve the effects of IGF1 on long bones or does he say that it would cause an increase of IGF-1 levels?
go read the research papers smh
Bro, I thought you were 5'11", smh I've never felt more inadequate at 5'11.75" jfl
Hmm, I understand the increase in HGH and IGF-1, this increases growth rate, but does it increase the maximum potential height? The only way I see this being achieved is by disallowing the epiphyseal plates to become ossified. The only way that I know of, that can do this, is by an aromatase inhibitor. I kind of skim-read the studies and I don't think he mentions this. The thyroid gland is super important and increasing the levels of HGH and IGF-1 would increase height, but once the epiphyseal plates ossify, there is no way that those two hormones will do shit. We see how relaxin works, but that fucks up your hips (as a male, you don't want Nikki Minaj hips). Maybe, just maybe, the only natural way of height increase after the epiphyseal plates ossify is via the cartilages in your spine or some kind of ultrasound chondrocyte therapy.
It's not impossible to bones to thicken due to trauma(my right hand's knuckles are huge from punching walls). We just dont have a way to cause trauma on the end of long bones. But maybe just maybe if this could do that without the trauma thing and cause the bones ti thicken vertically at the ends I think it could pe possible. As for thinking that this idea is just wishful thinking, when we cause trauma to bones certain hormones rush to the place and tell the receptors at the bone cite to start doing what they do , so not entirely impossible.
Op I truly wish you all the best with this. You do realise that if it works, you'll defy modern science and be at odds with every claim out there saying it's not possible to achieve growth once plates are closed. I hope to god it works, for all the manlets out there, don't leave us in the dark!!!
If this shit works I'll fucking tell everyone manlet out there, can't see my brethren suffer like they do.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, 189, orthochadic and 5 others
Links:

Contact details:
ecanalkoclar@gmail.com
This shit is super weird. From the email chain I posted in the other thread it was like 95% probable that the guy is either a scamer, or somebody is impersonating him and scamming people through this Gmail address above. But I'm super confused right now, the guy wanted 18k from me for a year supply, and now he gives it to you for free? Also his formulation was supposedly very hard to manufacture, and now apparently its just a plant extract? Definitely something fishy is going on here.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Atem Rah, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
This shit is super weird. From the email chain I posted in the other thread it was like 95% probable that the guy is either a scamer, or somebody is impersonating him and scamming people through this Gmail address above. But I'm super confused right now, the guy wanted 18k from me for a year supply, and now he gives it to you for free? Also his formulation was supposedly very hard to manufacture, and now apparently its just a plant extract? Definitely something fishy is going on here.
His formulation takes dioscin and diosgenin and modify them in some way that might be the reason why he says they're hard to manufacture. His formulation apparently amplifies the effect these compounds have. I suggest you look up what effect these compounds have on bone cell proliferation, and other hormones. Studies conducted by other researchers speak the same thing about increasing bone cell proliferation and impact on other hormones and I even remember reading that diosgenin increases igf-1 expression. I suggest you do your own research aswell
here's one study for example : https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0955286310002305

Last edited:
"diosgenin can enhance bone formation by stimulating the synthesis and secretion of Type 1 collagen and ALP and bone marker proteins Runx2 and osteopontin expression. The increased levels of these marker proteins, in turn, can increase the formation of calcium deposits within the ECM thereby increasing bone formation."

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Yerico7, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person
Oh my god, this is complicated!
The Alkoclar technique causes upright growth in the bones for people who do not react to growth hormone injections!. It is possible that this only works on the Dwarfism Syndrome. I am currently taking supplements that increase FGF-2, IGF-1,BMP. I grew 1cm in one month (I'm 27)
(Kaempferol,Osthole,Salidroside,Ligustrazine,Hwanggeumchal Sorghum and relaxin hormone). I just read that Kaempferol increases level of "KSBGF"!. If I buy dioscin I will have everything I need to grow.

"Kaempferol conditioned-OKM increasing osteoblast proliferation with a dose response manner. All the dada together indicate that kidney cells secrete KSBGF, which in turn promotes bone formation. Kaempferol stimulates kidney cells increase the secretion of KSBGF."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, randomguy1235, Currycellmate and 2 others
The Alkoclar technique causes upright growth in the bones for people who do not react to growth hormone injections!. It is possible that this only works on the Dwarfism Syndrome. I am currently taking supplements that increase FGF-2, IGF-1,BMP. I grew 1cm in one month (I'm 27)
(Kaempferol,Osthole,Salidroside,Ligustrazine,Hwanggeumchal Sorghum and relaxin hormone). I just read that Kaempferol increases level of "KSBGF"!. If I buy dioscin I will have everything I need to grow.

"Kaempferol conditioned-OKM increasing osteoblast proliferation with a dose response manner. All the dada together indicate that kidney cells secrete KSBGF, which in turn promotes bone formation. Kaempferol stimulates kidney cells increase the secretion of KSBGF."
I'm happy for you and also the fact that this proves that the man Alkoclar isn't likely a scam which is what I was tryna say from the start. You can get dioscin from alibaba.

Can you post your full stack and routine?
Cause its first time I see you mentioning those compounds, but maybe I missed it. You are definitely a contribution to this forum.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AllBrainsNeedednow and noped
Can you post your full stack and routine?
Cause its first time I see you mentioning those compounds, but maybe I missed it. You are definitely a contribution to this forum.

BMP™ CAPSULES ENHANCED FORMULA
(2 capsules a day)
HPBCD-Kaempferol Complex 70 mg
HPBCD-Osthole Complex 100 mg
Rhodiola Rosea (8% Salidroside) 240 mg
Ligusticum Wallichii Extract (std for 98% Ligustrazine) 100 mg
Hwanggeumchal Sorghum 100:1 200 mg
Paeoniflorin 100 mg
Sinomenine 75 mg
Quercetin Dihydrate 200 mg

Each of these ingredients has proven powerful effects on the bones. Bone morphogenetic protein, FGF-2, IGF-1, KSBGF , Stem cells, cartilage and tooth formation, bone remodeling and repair.

"Osthole (Ost) is a coumarin-like derivative isolated from herb Cnidium monnieri. It promoted osteogenesis
via upregulating several key growth factors such as BMP-2, FGF-2 and IGF-1 [1-6]."
Other ingredients have similar effects on the bones

+++

Vitalaxin
(2 capsules a day)
(Porcine Relaxin, Trypsin Inhibitor, Bovine, Ascorbic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Magnesium Hydroxide, Magnesium, Malic Acid, Olive, dried powdered extract, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane.)

+++

Ancestral Supplements Whole Bone Extract
(4 capsules a day)
"Contains all the nutrients, specialized cells (including stem cells and base cells), collagen, growth factors, fat soluble activators and substances that the body uses to build, repair, and maintain all tissues"

+++

Every two days
-LSJL
-microcracks
-Massage with 1Mhz device
-stretching during sleep (it is uncomfortable and I have to stop)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, 189, randomguy1235 and 4 others
Gladly. But like I said I have yet to give him my blood reports and proceed with the treatment. I'll keep updating once the treatment starts
I just messaged him & gave bloods.
hopefully I can get some shit to overclock my thyroid for free

• +1
Reactions: Mr_wax
Can u tell me how u get micro cracks? Also the link to massage device? Also how do I stretch during sleep?

Thank you bro
You must wait a few hours. In the evening I will publish a link to the store. I have it on my computer at home

• +1
Reactions: noped
BMP™ CAPSULES ENHANCED FORMULA
(2 capsules a day)
HPBCD-Kaempferol Complex 70 mg
HPBCD-Osthole Complex 100 mg
Rhodiola Rosea (8% Salidroside) 240 mg
Ligusticum Wallichii Extract (std for 98% Ligustrazine) 100 mg
Hwanggeumchal Sorghum 100:1 200 mg
Paeoniflorin 100 mg
Sinomenine 75 mg
Quercetin Dihydrate 200 mg

Each of these ingredients has proven powerful effects on the bones. Bone morphogenetic protein, FGF-2, IGF-1, KSBGF , Stem cells, cartilage and tooth formation, bone remodeling and repair.

"Osthole (Ost) is a coumarin-like derivative isolated from herb Cnidium monnieri. It promoted osteogenesis
via upregulating several key growth factors such as BMP-2, FGF-2 and IGF-1 [1-6]."
Other ingredients have similar effects on the bones

+++

Vitalaxin
(2 capsules a day)
(Porcine Relaxin, Trypsin Inhibitor, Bovine, Ascorbic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Magnesium Hydroxide, Magnesium, Malic Acid, Olive, dried powdered extract, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane.)

+++

Ancestral Supplements Whole Bone Extract
(4 capsules a day)
"Contains all the nutrients, specialized cells (including stem cells and base cells), collagen, growth factors, fat soluble activators and substances that the body uses to build, repair, and maintain all tissues"

+++

Every two days
-LSJL
-microcracks
-Massage with 1Mhz device
-stretching during sleep (it is uncomfortable and I have to stop)
You didnt consider including mk677/peptides/hgh?

It'd be interesting to compare Alkoclar and Wax's method's results I'm gonna combine ai and mk677 aswell hopefully we'll get somewhere with these approaches and be guinea pigs for other manlets' heightmaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: Mr_wax
wtf he is turkish and I have just heard his name. oh wait I am not short anyway.

my internet was acting up and said same thing twice, can i delete this comment? and how?

You didnt consider including mk677/peptides/hgh?
No. Hgh works if you are a teenager. I want to force my stem cells to form new bones. I prefer the relaxin hromone because even adults have relaxin receptors in the bones. I will start lifting weights to increase hormone levels
It'd be interesting to compare Alkoclar and Wax's method's results I'm gonna combine ai and mk677 aswell hopefully we'll get somewhere with these approaches and be guinea pigs for other manlets' heightmaxxing
Do you know the exact teh Alkoclar recipe?
read his publications and probably uses non-natural chemical compounds.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes he said he'll send me enough and if I see results then supply more if it works for me, didn't say anything about charging me for more. I'm 162cm and nearly 20
Update me man, I have to save 2 of my best friend while they are still young and can grow

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Update me man, I have to save 2 of my best friend while they are still young and can grow
Put them on Aromatese inhibitors instantly. this will cause their growth plates to fuse at a very slower rate, it'd be best for them while they wait for results. I'm on Letrozole personally but letrozole if missed even once while cause estrogen to flood which had been held of for as long as you were on Letrozole

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, randomguy1235 and BackFromTheMogging
Put them on Aromatese inhibitors instantly. this will cause their growth plates to fuse at a very slower rate, it'd be best for them while they wait for results. I'm on Letrozole personally but letrozole if missed even once while cause estrogen to flood which had been held of for as long as you were on Letrozole
How do I convince, them, they arent blackpills yet but always say life is easy for me cause i am tall

No. Hgh works if you are a teenager. I want to force my stem cells to form new bones. I prefer the relaxin hromone because even adults have relaxin receptors in the bones. I will start lifting weights to increase hormone levels
But the consensus is that hgh should speed up the process, so should be beneficial and working synergistically with the rest of the stack.

• +1
But the consensus is that hgh should speed up the process, so should be beneficial and working synergistically with the rest of the stack.
I was thinking the same thing if we can believe Alkoclar's hypothesis with sufficient fgf-2 mRNA expression hgh will work. it doesn't work for adults in the first place because of insufficient fgf-2