Heightmaxxing with Erdan Can Alkoclar.

Sam e + ácido fólico es inútil.

Si puede obtener cjc y anavar de china, (cjc es legítimo allí, no sé acerca de anavar, tendría que buscar foros de esteroides y culturismo y sus reseñas) y agregar igf1 lr3 de china, sería menos costoso y mejor
Thanks, I'll try to find Chinese labs.

What do you think of Meclizine?

Thanks, I'll try to find Chinese labs.

What do you think of Meclizine?
Henry_gandy said it can work but don't put all your eggs in one basket,so keep taking other things and just add meclizine in normal doses.

Also,u should look up its side effects so u don't hurt urself with taking meclizine

Yes, everything is still standing, I spoke with Alkoclar and he sent me his patent, he told me that I examined it, then we will talk.
What’s his contact, need number or email. Thanks

Yes, we need his email to investigate more.

So he get you more inches?

On December 21 I measured my self at the doctor's at 156.5 cm(11am) measured at 158cm today(7pm). This is with mk677 + Letrozole. Alkoclar will send me his product soon like in a week or so.
Hi, did you get his product? He's been promising me or a long time, he's always got an excuse.

Like I said there's been many cases of imposters selling out garbage in his name. That includes certain someone xcrunner. Also like I said he's not demanding anything in return for the most part so what shit have you got to lose?

I'm going to be 20 in about 2 months, I'm 162cm currently. About the scam thing well he's not asking for anything in return and I'll gladly die as a tall chad with cancer, and if I don't grow I was planning to die in the first place. But ye I'll keep updating
being a man and being 162cm is just sad. at that point just either come out as trans or kys:lul::lul::lul:

So, is there any news on this method ?