Heightmaxxing with Erdan Can Alkoclar.

Highly doubt i can grow any taller at 19

@sloopnoob???
updates?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@sloopnoob???
updates?
We got new update from special agency that does research in height increasing field, but its a pretty short note:
op is a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ratdick77, justanothergymcell and 6 others

Attachments

• cum face.png
    cum face.png
    307.5 KB · Views: 40
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and je3oe
I've had a lil chat with him and it seems like a good oppertunity, thanks OP 👍

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
If this guy doesn't set off your bullshit scam artist detector then you deserve what's coming to you.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
Useless with closed plates.

• +1
You get his formula yet ?

• +1
  • +1
Really damn, he shipped it tho?
btw how is the stack your stacking?
nah jfl he was waiting for the permission from the customs to allow him to ship it but then that happened, when all the virus shit is over I won't wait I'll just fly to him directly. My stack didn't do jack shit

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
nah jfl he was waiting for the permission from the customs to allow him to ship it but then that happened, when all the virus shit is over I won't wait I'll just fly to him directly. My stack didn't do jack shit
Nice turkey is looksmaxing central

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, nonserviam, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Did you grew?

• +1
So there are no results then? Is this heightmeaxxing a fraud or for real?
I haven't tried the Alkoclar's method yet, so cannot say.

• +1
  • +1
Its saas that fucking gook virus is cucking our looksmaxx planks
yes sir, I'll slaughter those fucking gooks if I ever saw them irl. It's not ruining my plans it's taking away a potential one year of my life, while I'm a manlet life doesn't exist for me so I'll have to shut myself in for one more year

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and randomguy1235
yes sir, I'll slaughter those fucking gooks if I ever saw them irl. It's not ruining my plans it's taking away a potential one year of my life, while I'm a manlet life doesn't exist for me so I'll have to shut myself in for one more year
Saeme goes for me. I wanted to travel to turkey do get like 4 surgeries done corona cucked. Hate those monkey looking apes

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and 1 other person
I have contacted the scientist arkoclar and spoke to him, i was gonna start this stack which belong to sloopnoob and wondering if i can uses his formulation along

MOD (1-29): x3 times a day. 75mcg (13.5g)
GHRP-2/6: x3 times a day. 100mcg (18g)
Hexarelin: x1 time a day 50mcg (3g)
MK677: x2 a day

Aromasin: x1 a day 12.5mg

Glucosamine,Chondroitin MSM (rm73), SAM-e : x1

Vitamins: subjective. X1 a day should work.
lazada

Melatonin: just take one before bed. 10mg
(48.40)

i then asked for advice from mr.arkoclar and he said that I shouldn’t be taking HEXARELIN since it raise cortisol level and becomes counterproductive and also glucosamine and estrogen is not good for you

Im aware that he’s a doctor so he wouldn’t recommended something that would give height but damage your health, i just wanna maximize my stack tbh and also not die of cancer but a little bit of side effect with damage control, u feel

im yet to find anywhere that can create his formulation, if anyone knows where to buy whatever he asked me to consume please leave link or something, i’ll do progress report btw

5’3 and 20yrs in 4 months

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, xefo, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
holy shit just recognized this thread and it looks like i can give it a try. i live in turkey, should i contact Alkoclar ? is he a scammer ? my plates haven't closed yet but they're almost done. taking glucosamine, msm, vitamins, took some AI months ago, currently not taking it.

@sloopnoob come save me buddy.

• Woah
Reactions: maxmendietta
i live in turkey, should i contact Alkoclar ?
definitely do if you live there, I wish you luck. It works different for different people one person ik got only 1cm in a year but some got 4 inches.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
definitely do if you live there, I wish you luck. It works different for different people one person ik got only 1cm in a year but some got 4 inches.
Should I contact him via Whatsapp or just email him ?
Also does he send people some stack/support or just give instructions ? Thanks for answering.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
TLDR: Thyroid max for growth

yes if the scientist Alkoclar is to be believed. According to him only thing that would limit your growth by his method is your potential for fgf-2 expression

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon and sloopnoob
Has anybody asked him what he knows about bone remodeling to speed up mewing?

Oh my god, this is complicated!
The Alkoclar technique causes upright growth in the bones for people who do not react to growth hormone injections!. It is possible that this only works on the Dwarfism Syndrome. I am currently taking supplements that increase FGF-2, IGF-1,BMP. I grew 1cm in one month (I'm 27)
(Kaempferol,Osthole,Salidroside,Ligustrazine,Hwanggeumchal Sorghum and relaxin hormone). I just read that Kaempferol increases level of "KSBGF"!. If I buy dioscin I will have everything I need to grow.

"Kaempferol conditioned-OKM increasing osteoblast proliferation with a dose response manner. All the dada together indicate that kidney cells secrete KSBGF, which in turn promotes bone formation. Kaempferol stimulates kidney cells increase the secretion of KSBGF."
The fuck, you grew at 27 ?

Should I contact him via Whatsapp or just email him ?
Also does he send people some stack/support or just give instructions ? Thanks for answering.
yeah whatsapp

yeah whatsapp
not sure if i should send him a message in turkish jfl. you sure the number is correct ? also will he ship me the product free ?

• +1
you sure the number is correct ? also will he ship me the product free ?
the num is correct, he understands turkish so its ur personal decision. He should send it for free, but its not possible atm since he doesn't have the raw materials because of the virus.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
the num is correct, he understands turkish so its ur personal decision. He should send it for free, but its not possible atm since he doesn't have the raw materials because of the virus.
ok i will decide between mailing or messaging. gonna ask him a couple of questions. i hope i won't be scammed.

• +1
How do you know that some grew 4 inches from it?

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
with my stack? no
It's always the same old story. People stack up hundreds of dollars worth stuff and gain nothing plus fuck up their endocrine system.

The only legit heightmaxxing is Lifts or LL. Everything else is cope.

Several years ago I used to follow this dude's forum. He really wanted to increase his height. My guy did research and basically tried everything he could for several years. Guess how much he gained? Absolutely nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It's always the same old story. People stack up hundreds of dollars worth stuff and gain nothing plus fuck up their endocrine system.

The only legit heightmaxxing is Lifts or LL. Everything else is cope.

Several years ago I used to follow this dude's forum. He really wanted to increase his height. My guy did research and basically tried everything he could for several years. Guess how much he gained? Absolutely nothing.
sky from easyheight.com?

I hope they are still alive, the new heightmaxxers need someone to guide us :cry:

Turkish doctors mog again

Probably bullshit like every other supposed heightmaxxing cure, man I'm jaded as hell.

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8
Probably bullshit like every other supposed heightmaxxing cure, man I'm jaded as hell.
Heightmaxxing works if ur plates are open.

Some guys on telegram heightmaxxing groups have got 2 inches in height by sleep strecthing.

If u can give me ur telegram username,i can add u to their group and u can discuss with tjem

• Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Are there any risks ıf i take aromasin without bloodtest?
Yeah,u can crash ur estrogen if u overdose.
But if u start from a low dose and slowly increase then maybe u can do it without crashing ur Estrogen

And if not now,then get blood tests later.

Yeah,u can crash ur estrogen if u overdose.
But if u start from a low dose and slowly increase then maybe u can do it without crashing ur Estrogen

And if not now,then get blood tests later.
Which doctor should i go to?

And

Is there a way to come back from estrogen crash or is it permanant?

Which doctor should i go to?

And

Is there a way to come back from estrogen crash or is it permanant?
No,estrogen crash isn't permanent.

U can recover it from in 4-6 days, but it feels like hell when it exists.

Also,if ur estrogen crashed stop taking aromaisn until ur estrogen becomes normal again.

Which doctor?

A blood test cliniC probably

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
How old r u??
Are u still taking ur stack?
Yes, everything is still standing, I spoke with Alkoclar and he sent me his patent, he told me that I examined it, then we will talk.

Yes, everything is still standing, I spoke with Alkoclar and he sent me his patent, he told me that I examined it, then we will talk.
I mean the stack of mk,hexarelin and all other things u posted about.

Did u grow ,u were 1.75m?

I mean the stack of mk,hexarelin and all other things u posted about.

Did u grow ,u were 1.75m?
yes brother I put a tape measure on my wall, when I wake up I always measure myself and it seems that I get closer and closer to 1.80m - 5.11, I also noticed that proviron makes me sleep soundly and very easily, ibutamoren I only took 10 mg daily .

I'm 18, I'll be 19 in 5 months, I already ordered hexarelin + cjc 1295 no dac from peptides sciences a week ago, still on the way, it will last until the end of the year, I'm sure I'll reach 1.80, 1.82- 6ft, I'm excited .

Would you recommend me to buy Sam-e + folic acid? i think they could create a synergy between all the peptides but i would have to get rid of mk677, proviron and anavar for budget:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
go read the research papers smh

It's not impossible to bones to thicken due to trauma(my right hand's knuckles are huge from punching walls). We just dont have a way to cause trauma on the end of long bones. But maybe just maybe if this could do that without the trauma thing and cause the bones ti thicken vertically at the ends I think it could pe possible. As for thinking that this idea is just wishful thinking, when we cause trauma to bones certain hormones rush to the place and tell the receptors at the bone cite to start doing what they do , so not entirely impossible.

If this shit works I'll fucking tell everyone manlet out there, can't see my brethren suffer like they do.

Isn’t causing trauma to the end of long bones just LL

yes brother I put a tape measure on my wall, when I wake up I always measure myself and it seems that I get closer and closer to 1.80m - 5.11, I also noticed that proviron makes me sleep soundly and very easily, ibutamoren I only took 10 mg daily .

I'm 18, I'll be 19 in 5 months, I already ordered hexarelin + cjc 1295 no dac from peptides sciences a week ago, still on the way, it will last until the end of the year, I'm sure I'll reach 1.80, 1.82- 6ft, I'm excited .

Would you recommend me to buy Sam-e + folic acid? i think they could create a synergy between all the peptides but i would have to get rid of mk677, proviron and anavar for budget:feelswah:
Sam e +folic acid is useless.

If u can get cjc and anavar from china ,(cjc is legit there,don't know about anavar,would have to search steorid and bodybuilding forums and their reviews for it) and add igf1 lr3 from china it would be less expensive and better