Reactions: rooman and IHateMyself
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 28916, ALP and 1 other person
it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
If you’re 6’1 it never began.
Height is kind of irrelevant in general. Especially when you see proof that femboi 5'3 males are able to get GFs.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 27452
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
I got into a mild debate with a coworker wether looks are important for a guy to attract women, then he decided to settle it by asking a woman coworker and of course she said no and that it's all down to personality.

I pushed back a bit, and got her to admit that it matters if the guy is ugly, but at that point my coworker had decided he'd won.

Over for muh datacels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, rooman, Icon and 1 other person
Just use this. Ur welcome. Still have never seen a rebuttal its crazy

Attachments

• IMG_0291.jpeg
    IMG_0291.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0292.jpeg
    IMG_0292.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Graham, Mewton and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, T50 Mogger and tombradylover
what exaclty am I looking at
Use this every time in every argument.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 27452
Height is kind of irrelevant in general. Especially when you see proof that femboi 5'3 males are able to get GFs.
after 50000 rejections 5'3 femboi might indeed get a tranny looking gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brootal, Deleted member 28541, Jhon Smith and 2 others
Screen Shot 2023 07 03 at 125845 AM
@itsmorethanover

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 27452
Obv face mogs but youre not 5'8 chad. Youre 5'8 5/10 6/10
You at 5'9 with a 6/10 has exponentially less appeal and smv than 6'3 gymcelled you. The difference is fucking astronomical you coping fucks. You are not CHAD

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, HighClassMaxing, Deleted member 27472 and 7 others
Use this every time in every argument.
Thanks brocel

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I can't believe there are still guys who believe what women say

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Obv face mogs but youre not 5'8 chad. Youre 5'8 5/10 6/10
You at 5'9 with a 6/10 has exponentially less appeal and smv than 6'3 gymcelled you. The difference is fucking astronomical you coping fucks. You are not CHAD
I am so Idgaf

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Lurker69 and Deleted member 27452
It's what I've always been saying. I'm 6'2 gymcel but still have a really hard time in the dating market. Why? Because i'm half indian, i'm not attractive, i'm not rich and I'm not even NT enough.

• +1
Just use this. Ur welcome. Still have never seen a rebuttal its crazy
JFL how does that make fucking sense. You have to literally be a 9.6/10 to have top tiee smv and below that doesnt mean much from an 8 to a 9.5 LOL

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
kys faggot i’m right keep coping with ur 6’1 subhuman frame, Dickhead
I'm not tall jfl in fact I agree with you that face matters more than height. It's just ridicules that you are denying the importance of height (the second most important blackpill). Because some whore who claims personality matters said it.

• JFL
JFL how does that make fucking sense. You have to literally be a 9.6/10 to have top tiee smv and below that doesnt mean much from an 8 to a 9.5 LOL
Yes exactly. The most brutal blackpill. Be 96th percentile or be genetic waste. Accept it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Blackgymmax
These women are literally delusional all spam messaging basically chadfishes for the most and people make the argument that some chadfishes look too fake. Women are LITERALLY GUNNING FOR THE FAKEST GIGACHAD PROFILES JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 27452
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and tombradylover
They are actually that retarded xD
I get what ur saying tho. I really do. However it all pales in comparison to having a 96th percentile face. Its like night and day difference. This is why I laugh at normies who cope with height. Its pathetic. Its fucking sad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 27452
I get what ur saying tho. I really do. However it all pales in comparison to having a 96th percentile face. Its like night and day difference. This is why I laugh at normies who cope with height. Its pathetic. Its fucking sad.
yes i’m a tall normie (future chadlite) but I don’t use my height to cope jfl

• +1
Let’s her pics ?

• +1
You dont need a 96 percentile face technically. You need 96 percentile looks overall. So a combination of height and gym with a 90 85 percentile face could do it. That explains why gl dudes are gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 27472, tombradylover and 1 other person
yes i’m a tall normie (future chadlite) but I don’t use my height to cope jfl
Dont get me wrong the taller the better. But ur gonna get raped by the best looking face guys unless they are really short as fuck

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 27452
You dont need a 96 percentile face technically. You need 96 percentile looks overall. So a combination of height and gym with a 90 85 percentile face could do it. That explains why gl dudes are gymcelling
I agree 100 percent

• +1
Dont get me wrong the taller the better. But ur gonna get raped by the best looking face guys unless they are really short as fuck
yea I know but i’m extremely young so I know I can improve my face and even my height more so I won’t have to deal with chads

• +1
yea I know but i’m extremely young so I know I can improve my face and even my height more so I won’t have to deal with chads
Yea dont let shit like this discourage you. Just max everything and keep in mind that face>height.

• +1
Yea dont let shit like this discourage you. Just max everything and keep in mind that face>height.
I def will but don’t worry one day i’ll be able to have both #Trusttheprocess

• +1
I agree 100 percent
However needing 96 percentile looks overall makes shit like pheno matter alot. If it was top 80 thats fine but 96 is too specific. That means theres a VERY specific criteria

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
However needing 96 percentile looks overall makes shit like pheno matter alot. If it was top 80 thats fine but 96 is too specific. That means theres a VERY specific criteria
Yuppppp. I don't think ppl realize how over it truly is for them, man. It's rlly bad. Worse than anything ppl imagine. Not saying u cant pull quality if ur below that percentile but when u realize how different reality is for ppl who make that threshold its suicide-inducing. Just max everything and call it a day tbh this shit is stressful. 80/20 is a fucking myth it really truly is 96% to reap the best benefits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 27452
I def will but don’t worry one day i’ll be able to have both #Trusttheprocess
Max everything bro. Literally everything and anything that u can use to ur advantage. Good luck homie

• +1
Max everything bro. Literally everything and anything that u can use to ur advantage. Good luck homie
Thank you bro but i’m the youngest user on this forum i’m gonna be on this shit for years before I max everything jfl

• JFL
Yuppppp. I don't think ppl realize how over it truly is for them, man. It's rlly bad. Worse than anything ppl imagine. Not saying u cant pull quality if ur below that percentile but when u realize how different reality is for ppl who make that threshold its suicide-inducing. Just max everything and call it a day tbh this shit is stressful. 80/20 is a fucking myth it really truly is 96% to reap the best benefits
80 20 was a thing of the past. Many black chadfishes were on par w whites but no more

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 27452
I got into a mild debate with a coworker wether looks are important for a guy to attract women, then he decided to settle it by asking a woman coworker and of course she said no and that it's all down to personality.

I pushed back a bit, and got her to admit that it matters if the guy is ugly, but at that point my coworker had decided he'd won.

Over for muh datacels.
Being good looking as a man doesn't guarantee not being forever alone.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 27452
80 20 was a thing of the past. Many black chadfishes were on par w whites but no more
The worst part is it's only gonna get worse......

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 27452