Heightpill doesn’t exist in American schools

gp8

gp8

Iron
I’m tired of seeing mfs on here talking like height matters more than looks looks are everything every mildly attractive manlet at my school can pull a attractive girl I would say you only have to be taller then them but shit I’ve seen this 5’5 mf pull this tall girl the only guy I’ve seen pull because of height is my homie who’s like 6’4 and he’s a mtn anyway

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and rubberduck
As u get older the more important it is to be over 6ft. You’ll see a few 5’7 slayers in hs but diminishingly less beyond

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, norwegianfreak, Deleted member 26859 and 5 others
100%
I think height is more of an internet meme and most people here are chronically online
I swear IRL I have noticed a literal inverted correlation between height and getting girls, most guys at my school who got all the girls were short mexican dudes and the tall guys were awkward lanky incels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, TheDragon, tombradylover and 7 others
As u get older the more important it is to be over 6ft. You’ll see a few 5’7 slayers in hs but diminishingly less beyond
And why is that? Sounds like tales from the basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179, rubberduck and TeenAscender
100%
I think height is more of an internet meme and most people here are chronically online
I swear IRL I have noticed a literal inverted correlation between height and getting girls, most guys at my school who got all the girls were short mexican dudes and the tall guys were awkward lanky incels
Ikr it’s just most people on here are short and ugly so they think if they were tall they would pull which just isn’t true

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
And why is that? Sounds like tales from the basement
Because face ages = becomes less attractive.. height remains almost the same (+-1 inch cuz spine decompression/bad posture when old)

100%
Your avi jon Zherka would be nowhere if he wasn’t 6’5

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
Because face ages = becomes less attractive.. height remains almost the same (+-1 inch cuz spine decompression/bad posture when old)
Good looking face generally has a large wide jaw. If anything aging makes GL people look better bc fat stores depleting makes their faces from chiseled

I am 6'3 and after surgery I will probably be around 5.5 PSL - 6 PSL

I am 6'3 and after surgery I will probably be around 5.5 PSL - 6 PSL
Limb shortening surgery? Would be a good idea because 6'3 look awkward and clumsy, try to get to 5'11-6'0

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BloodClot, schitzowarrior40 and ReinerGeist1
Limb shortening surgery? Would be a good idea because 6'3 look awkward and clumsy, try to get to 5'11-6'0
I am 16 so my final height will be around 6'4 to 6'5

100%
I slayed some stacylites with a mtn face and I suspect it because of my height.

Sydney Sweeney Couple GIF by euphoria

women dont want to get with tall men cos they dont want tall tranny daughters. they want cute petite daughters so they'd rather reproduce with turbomanlets.