HeightPill Gone Overboard?

People who cope with height are short narcies who are clinging to ANYTHING being the reason besides their ugly ass face.

ANYWHERE near average height and you’re fine. People who disagree are literal incels, that’s all that needs to be said tbh.
cope, thats not to say girls cream their pants at a tall guy.

height AND face matter, especially in the modern age

FUUUCK I WANT TO BE 6'4 SO BAD

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I think 5”10+ is ideal. Leg lengthening surgery can easily take you up 3 inches just with the femur surgery. You can do another 3 inches in the lower leg after if you so wish. The bone is actually stronger after surgery.
Cope taller is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Turkcel01
People who cope with height are short narcies who are clinging to ANYTHING being the reason besides their ugly ass face.

ANYWHERE near average height and you’re fine. People who disagree are literal incels, that’s all that needs to be said tbh.
Agree with you Heavy here.

the dating life of an attractive 5'11 guy vs an attractive 6'2 guy isn't going to be that much different.

If they both have good faces and bodies there is no reason they can't pull Stacys and high-tier beckys.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and loksr
to sum up the height vs face debate, realize both are extremely important and if you lack one its over. either a good height or face can make girls cream

From what I have seen, very tall-cels (6'5+) get so much attention at the club as long as their FACE is at least normie. Girls throwselves at lanklets.

It's ridiculous. Last week I saw a 6'7 lanklet with a high tier normie FACE (around 70 percentile facially) effortlessly pick up a girls at the club. He simply existed. Muh NT... muh game... muh jester-maxxing. He wasn't even dancing... just standing around the club floor like a beanpole, waiting for girls to make a move... and they did. I don't believe in diminishing returns bs with height, being as tall as possible is ideal. Obviously FACE is king, but lanklets can't lose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 13588, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
From what I have seen, very tall-cels (6'5+) get so much attention at the club as long as their FACE is at least normie. Girls throwselves at lanklets.
It's ridiculous. Last week I saw a 6'7 lanklet with a high tier normie FACE (around 70 percentile facially) effortlessly pick up a girls at the club. He simply existed. Muh NT... muh game... muh jester-maxxing. He wasn't even dancing... just standing around the club floor like a beanpole, waiting for girls to make a move... and they did. I don't believe in diminishing returns bs with height, being as tall as possible is ideal. Obviously FACE is king, but lanklets can't lose.
If you don’t believe in diminishing results with height (or muscles for example) then you are literally retarded. In fact even with overall attractiveness there are diminishing returns and an asymptomatic plateau when it comes to improvements in dating life; beyond a certain (high) threshold, results of attractiveness in dating life start tapering off.

• JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife
cope, thats not to say girls cream their pants at a tall guy.

height AND face matter, especially in the modern age

FUUUCK I WANT TO BE 6'4 SO BAD
if you're really a "teen ascender" then I'll give you a pass for being dumb this once
you will never find a good looking guy who can't get bitches, it's never gonna happen
you will never see that. If he's a TURBOMANLET (I'm talking actually turbomanlet like being near female heights) he'll have less success than he would've otherwise but he'll still have success (vs. an ugly or average looking turbomanlet, it's over for that guy)

same thing if he's GIGA autistic

you're never gonna meet a good looking incel in your entire life, it will NEVER happen. Guess how many tall incels you can meet, fuckloads
that's all that really needs to be said about the height vs face debate, it's objective and easily confirmable even in your own personal life.

is it better to be taller? I mean, sure, why not
is it at all comparable to face? not even a TINY bit close. Your face is your soul, your height is just a bonus PROVIDED your face is already at an acceptable level. It's like comparing the benefits of being an upper middle class guy to comparing the benefits of being a member of the british royal family.

the most important thing I'm telling you is this: if you think there are universes where good looking men lose, you're not good looking, end of discussion.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Preoximerianas, GigaAscender and 2 others
if you're really a "teen ascender" then I'll give you a pass for being dumb this once
you will never find a good looking guy who can't get bitches, it's never gonna happen
you will never see that. If he's a TURBOMANLET (I'm talking actually turbomanlet like being near female heights) he'll have less success than he would've otherwise but he'll still have success (vs. an ugly or average looking turbomanlet, it's over for that guy)

you're never gonna meet a good looking incel in your entire life, it will NEVER happen. Guess how many tall incels you can meet, fuckloads
that's all that really needs to be said about the height vs face debate, it's objective and easily confirmable even in your own personal life.

is it at all comparable to face? not even a TINY bit close. Your face is your soul, your height is just a bonus PROVIDED your face is already at an acceptable level. It's like comparing the benefits of being an upper middle class guy to comparing the benefits of being a member of the british royal family.

the most important thing I'm telling you is this: if you think there are universes where good looking men lose, you're not good looking, end of discussion.
And that's a wrap.

As we all have known it's Face>Height.

Height can boost you up a tiny bit or lower you a tiny bit.

• +1
Reactions: loksr

The club tends to be more geared toward height.

But you mentioned HTN face as well. So the combo worked for him.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

when tf did i ever deny lookism

ive literally said in this thread a short person w a good pheno face mogs

EXACTLY

Bro, these faggots here have obviously never been partying with tallcels.

I knew a legit 6ft10, who was 5/10 facially. Btw he was curry as well.

All he did was stand there, and girls just swarmed him.

I saw manlets try to pick up girls around him who couldn't get the tall guys attention.:lul::lul::lul:

I mean realistically being 6ft10 is probably not ideal, cuz quality of life/back pain yada yada

But if you want to appeal to girls, taller is almost ALWAYS better.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I mean realistically being 6ft10 is probably not ideal, cuz quality of life/back pain yada yada
i'd rather have back pain than the mental torture of being a manlet in 2022 just lol

anyone who thinks back pain is bad is retarded, just get better posture and care for it more while you age theory to have 5000x the benefits of a manlet @Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Baldingman1998 and johncruz12345
Entire thread is a garbage cope
6'0 MINIMUM in 2022 or it's over for you unless you have an extremely good face and even then you are excluded from dating most women simply because
Height is a requirement while face is a good bonus for most women.

Women will date below lookswise but never date a man who is shorter than her or a manlet compared to her in heels.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 13588 and StrangerDanger
Obviously FACE is king.
No it isn't you can pull 700000x different examples of women dating below looks wise
but never a guy who is shorter than her / same height as her / manlet compared to her in heels, the market is EXTREMELY small for that.

Height > face always, anyone who denies this is bluepilled @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 13588, Looks234 and 1 other person
No it isn't you can pull 700000x different examples of women dating below looks wise
but never a guy who is shorter than her / same height as her / manlet compared to her in heels, the market is EXTREMELY small for that.

Height > face always, anyone who denies this is bluepilled @looksmaxxer234
the heightpill is brutal
90% of the comments are simping for the tall guy in these videos despite some of the others facemogging him hard

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and volcelfatcel
the heightpill is brutal
90% of the comments are simping for the tall guy in these videos despite some of the others facemogging him hard

yea because height>face

ideal combo is having god face and god height like maher but thats like 0.001% of men
irl its all height.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
would 5'7 prime tom cruise slay?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and volcelfatcel
no he wouldn't, women would refuse to date him when they realize his height

face has no use without the height.
whats the minimum height needed to slay with cruise-tier face?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and volcelfatcel
whats the minimum height needed to slay with cruise-tier face?
to slay at all
you need a minimum of 6'0 because
HEIGHT IS A REQUIREMENT while FACE IS NICE TO LOOK AT AS A BONUS.

you need to realize women filter by height lmao

all these guys with good faces would do piss and shit once a woman realizes their height
you are using cruise as an example: he needed money, face, status all to combat his height and he STILL gets clowned on by women for his height, that reflects nothing for the avg manlet w/ good face who doesnt have the status, fame and money cruise has.

to slay at all
you need a minimum of 6'0

you need to realize women filter by height lmao

all these guys with good faces would do piss and shit once a woman realizes their height
you are using cruise as an example: he needed money, face, status all to combat his height and he STILL gets clowned on by women for his height, that reflects nothing for the avg manlet w/ good face who doesnt have the status, fame and money cruise has.
clown women will clown

would he slay in spain? 5'7 is avg height there for a man

• Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel
clown women will clown

would he slay in spain? 5'7 is avg height there for a man
Avg height in spain is like 5'9 on par with US lmao

he wouldn't do well in any country once women realize his height just lol

I literally said this an post earlier

Height is a requirement, while face is a nice thing to look at for the woman. She will date below in facial looks but NEVER in height you need to be taller than her in heels so a 5'4 girl wont want a 5'9 guy because when she wears heels she is basically his height even tho thats the avg male and female height

Avg height in spain is like 5'9 on par with US lmao

he wouldn't do well in any country once women realize his height just lol

I literally said this an post earlier

Height is a requirement, while face is a nice thing to look at for the woman. She will date below in facial looks but NEVER in height you need to be taller than her in heels so a 5'4 girl wont want a 5'9 guy because when she wears heels she is basically his height even tho thats the avg male and female height

+

@OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and volcelfatcel
Entire thread is a garbage cope
6'0 MINIMUM in 2022 or it's over for you unless you have an extremely good face and even then you are excluded from dating most women simply because
Height is a requirement while face is a good bonus for most women.

Women will date below lookswise but never date a man who is shorter than her or a manlet compared to her in heels.
You don't have enough experience of you only go for Trashy party girls.

I agree 6'0 is better than 5'9 but if they both have good faces and good bodies they will both have great success.

The problem is guys like you who think 6'0 minimum bro.

When guys who are shorter with good faces and bodies still slay every day.

Not saying that height isn't a contributing factor cause it helps.

But it's not "6'0 minimum bro"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18516
I have spoken to many people who have claimed that nowadays it's 6'3+ or it's pretty much over.

Besides people who live on here or stare at studies all day of male height to success ratios.

IRL it doesn't play out like that from what I've seen.

I am 5'10 with a decent gym body and face. I have girls who think I'm tall. Very rarely do I get height and face mogged.

I would say if you are at least 5'7 with a good face and body you can have insanely good results.

Sure maybe height fraud as 5'10 on dating apps and wear lifts in person.
5'9+ is good.

I agree but 5'7 is still bad. You are not even that much taller than the average women, and there will be quite a few women who height mog you. Minimum is 5'10-5'11 for it to not be a issue

I have spoken to many people who have claimed that nowadays it's 6'3+ or it's pretty much over.

Besides people who live on here or stare at studies all day of male height to success ratios.

I am 5'10 with a decent gym body and face. I have girls who think I'm tall. Very rarely do I get height and face mogged.

I would say if you are at least 5'7 with a good face and body you can have insanely good results.

5 7 is too low for places like germany but i would say with 5 10 5 11 you must be safe if you have good face

I think 5”10+ is ideal. Leg lengthening surgery can easily take you up 3 inches just with the femur surgery. You can do another 3 inches in the lower leg after if you so wish. The bone is actually stronger after surgery.
Leg lengthening just become a cripple theory :p

Height halo is a cope which doesn't work, it's all about the face first, then body.

They have horse faces.

brown-horse-head-isolated-white-closeup-portrait-face-horse-brown-horse-head-isolated-white-background-149938916.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18516
5'7 works everywhere
At 5'7, the average woman in heels will height mog you. Its unironically over if you're 5'7 as an adult male (unless chad face)