heightpill kills me on daily basis

Enlil

Enlil

murder
imagine being a 5'8 SUBHUMAN :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
bro i just wanna kill every +6'0 male on earth this shit is brutal af reee

Being short is a punishment from the demiurge

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Enlil
you live in syria, stfu..

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3702 and Enlil
Its not about the 6" guys, its about the increasing number of quarterback sized girls around

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Enlil
imagine being a 5'8 SUBHUMAN :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
bro i just wanna kill every +6'0 male on earth this shit is brutal af reee

Imagine a Henry cavil look alike complaining about height you make me sick

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043 and Enlil
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
You are officially the dumbest poster

Have you seen his fucking looks he looks like a pretty boy version of cavill

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer

• So Sad
Reactions: Enlil
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
If you have 6psl face you wouldn't even notice becouse of foid attention.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Pietrosiek
cope. no face for your height
Typical ugly manlet who think height will save him from his subhumanity. Tell me why all slayer i know irl have good faces? Some of them are short and they slay short foids, aome of them are averge and slay short to averge height foids. Some of them are tall and they slay all foids but all 3 of them slay. From the other side you have many Tallfags like me who are incles

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
Typical ugly manlet who think height will save him from his subhumanity. Tell me why all slayer i know irl have good faces? Some of them are short and they slay short foids, aome of them are averge and slay short to averge height foids. Some of them are tall and they slay all foids but all 3 of them slay. From the other side you have many Tallfags like me who are incles
when the larp is so hard :feelsgood::feelsgood:
IMG 20191020 235522

im the real truecel in this site:feelsrope:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek
What you mean?
>From the other side you have many Tallfags like me who are incles

tallfags are never incels unless they lock themselves in mom's basement voluntary

>From the other side you have many Tallfags like me who are incles

tallfags are never incels unless they lock themselves in mom's basement voluntary
No i have ogre nose and most disgusting eye area in the forum after reptiles

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Enlil
"no, I'M the bigger incel"

MOSHED 2019 11 3 1 13 28

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead
Same. Heightpill kills my motivation tbh. When I get heightmogged by a girl or just see a lot of 5'9 girls which is still a heightmog because a man is supposed to be at least 6 inches taller than every girl he sees, I get a little mad sometimes. Most men heightmog me anyways so I'm getting used to it.
I just wish there were more short girls around that I could have a chance with. I have no chance with girls above 5'5 because I'm too short for them but most girls are at least 5'5. Fuck it.

• +1
5"8 is shit borderline height
But still, being at least 5 PSL, height is not an issue of lacks of sucess with females
6 PSL 5"8 slay like crazy

• +1
If you really knew how important face really is you wouldn't give a fuck about that...

• +1
I tackled a lanklet yesterday while being drunk as fuck, choked him until he tapped

• WTF
If you really knew how important face really is you wouldn't give a fuck about that...
height isn't only for girls what the fuck do you mean bro? getting mogged by other men or shit is the cucumber that rape me mentally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
height isn't only for girls what the fuck do you mean bro? getting mogged by other men or shit is the cucumber that rape me mentally
You just gotta fight back and assert dominance bro, Masvidal is 5'11 while Nate is 6ft and he still won!

• WTF

Nah man, yesterday I just came to the realisation that "Looks = everything" isn't a meme, it's true, it's how the world works. Unless you're far from the standard deviation, it's all face.

• +1
Nah man, yesterday I just came to the realisation that "Looks = everything" isn't a meme, it's true, it's how the world works. Unless you're far from the standard deviation, it's all face.
how'd you come to that?

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back