Heightpill?

Hunter Vallance

Hunter Vallance

Temp. Banned
John Zherka is a twitch streamer who basically blew up for being low inhib.

This guy is like 6'5 huge frame, but his face is like a 2/10
Girls still seem to want his cock though.

he's like 6'2 not 6'5 JFL. is easily mogged by hasan piker

• JFL
Reactions: GorLee
2/10? Keep coping subhuman faggot his at least 5 and his height is huge factor the girls like him

• +1
Reactions: madmogger, goat2x, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
2/10? Keep coping subhuman faggot his at least 5 and his height is huge factor the girls like him
Just curious cause I see a lot of his proportions are off.
The most noticeable is the eye area

Just curious cause I see a lot of his proportions are off.
The most noticeable is the eye area
This is 2-1/10 compare him to those subhumans.

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
They ban him cause they couldn't handle the mog and redpills he dropped on the twitch mods and staff, they couldn't handle the difference in treatment he gets compared to them even tho they are nice guys who white knight and he is a dick.

They ban him cause they couldn't handle the mog and redpills he dropped on the twitch mods and staff, they couldn't handle the difference in treatment he gets compared to them even tho they are nice guys who white knight and he is a dick.
LOL Jenna lost so many subscribers when he came on
Just fucking Lol at guys who think they cant fuck a twitch girl and get suicidal when they get mogged through their phone screen.

how tf is this niggas face a 2/10 stupid bait

His face is 6 PSL and Masc also he has a insanely good height and general sex appeal.

Jfl at calling him just a 2/10 who makes girls wet with just heigh and low inhibness

Fuark I hate these type of guys irl.Hes literally an Ogre.But yeah Obv He can Slay all things combined.Especially his low inhib behavior.Also behavior Is too underrated in the community matters ALOT.Ive seen it

Fuark I hate these type of guys irl.Hes literally an Ogre.But yeah Obv He can Slay all things combined.Especially his low inhib behavior.Also behavior Is too underrated in the community matters ALOT.Ive seen it
He's not ogre he's atleast average jfl at you copers.
You need height and face.

He's not ogre he's atleast average jfl at you copers.
You need height and face.
Dude I didnt say he was below average.But from MY perspective Looking at his face ,height ,frame,Behavior.He is an low iq ogre.From MY perspective,If I were to meet him.As I said he is attractive to women all things combined

His face is 6 PSL and Masc also he has a insanely good height and general sex appeal.

Jfl at calling him just a 2/10 who makes girls wet with just heigh and low inhibness

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Dude I didnt say he was below average.But from MY perspective Looking at his face ,height ,frame,Behavior.He is an low iq ogre.From MY perspective,If I were to meet him.As I said he is attractive to women all things combined
Are ogres not below average? I thought it was an insult :ogre:
John Zherka is a twitch streamer who basically blew up for being low inhib.

This guy is like 6'5 huge frame, but his face is like a 2/10
Girls still seem to want his cock though.

JFL at 2:54
Just yor typical incel trying to low inhib maxx and then pussying out

Last edited:
Are ogres not below average? I thought it was an insult :ogre:
Yea kind off He looks Stupid to me.
I didnt mean ogre as in Ugly.But rather big and stupid.Personally wouldnt like to be him.Then again girls call me hot so I have no issues

Yea kind off He looks Stupid to me.
I didnt mean ogre as in Ugly.But rather big and stupid.Personally wouldnt like to be him.Then again girls call me hot so I have no issues
Me niether, but still as of now he mogs me because of height. If I stay 5'10 forever :feelswhy:

Me niether, but still as of now he mogs me because of height. If I stay 5'10 forever :feelswhy:
I'm Sure you wont. Start doing calisthenics.Youll grow and get jacked At the same time also low body fat.Since you're 16 (Fresh I suppose)You better start looksmaxxing IMMEDIATELY