Hello my fellow fake incels. What is the general consensus here on Intermittent Fasting?

Deleted member 15260

Deleted member 15260

Learning French x Semen Retention x 10% BF
My jacked gay friend eats one huge meal a day. He says it increases testosterone and HGH and helps build insane muscle

He said 23:1 is the truth

Anyone here try 16:8 or 18:6 or is it a meme?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
If u have to ask, its over

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, thereallegend and Deleted member 15260
It's good for not overeating your calories but It's actually worse for building muscle. Best way to build muscle is to have 5-6 small meals with protein evenly distributed throughout the day.

Ramadan is very soon. Convert for the correct path and gains inshallah.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, thereallegend and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
My jacked gay friend eats one huge meal a day. He says it increases testosterone and HGH and helps build insane muscle

Just eat normal food with good vitamin content and nutrients and exercise :lul: then this is the real kicker, if you want to lose weight, eat below maintenance or increase your cardio work. To gain weight eat more.

im not a fake incel idiot i have big nose egg shaped head and small prepubscent dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
It makes it easier to eat less calories, every other purported benefit is pretty much cap except for maybe increased mental clarity during fasted periods

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15260