Help a bro gymcell

Eezz

Eezz

Death standu hamuno
17yo/186 cm morning height (jfl after few hours I loose 3cm, we need to figure out how to keep morning height tbh tbh that would be the most legit heightmaxx)/71kg.
I have a 20.4724 inches bideltoid with 29.2 inches waist. Current body is very decent as I used to be a hardcore swimmer before getting kicked from the club for choking some girl underwater.
Looking to start gymcelling seriously since I seem to have good proportions and genetics, good body would ascend me I think.
I have basic knowledge here and there but not much (diet, what to do once in the gym , cut or bulk ? , what to expect, counting calories, what exercises ).
If you could give me some advice, link me vids, guides, books ect id appreciate.
Post some 2-3 years natty physiques you think are achievable, preferably shredded af for max lean face gains( jfl @ majority of gymcels being bloated fatmaxxed ogres, thats no ideal)

• +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo, jesuischriste, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
wathc, athlean x, jeff nipard, jeremy either. eat 5 times a day this works best form me, 4 times i dont gain weight that fast and 6 times it feels unececery. sleep well, sleep at same time always and wake up at same time always. work out with intense and short workouts, no more than 1 hour and no more than 4-5 days a week, 4 is better, because u are left with more testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo and Eezz
wathc, athlean x, jeff nipard, jeremy either. eat 5 times a day this works best form me, 4 times i dont gain weight that fast and 6 times it feels unececery. sleep well, sleep at same time always and wake up at same time always. work out with intense and short workouts, no more than 1 hour and no more than 4-5 days a week, 4 is better, because u are left with more testosterone.
Thanks man, Currently I am kinda of skinnyfat shall I just go on a a bulk hit the gym hard and throw in some cardio ? or leanmaxx before ?

Thanks man, Currently I am kinda of skinnyfat shall I just go on a a bulk hit the gym hard and throw in some cardio ? or leanmaxx before ?
just build muscle, dont bulk and shit, as yuu build more and more muscle, dont add up to eating and new builded muscle will burn more calories than u were already burning without new muscle, no cardio is neccecery it will make you lose muscle if done incorrectly.

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
I personally recommend Greg Doucette

• +1
Reactions: Eezz, Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
check my latest post. It was inspired by you

Shredded sport science has some of the best videos for beginners.

the last natural has made some really good videos in the past. look it up.