Help give a 6 ft. 14 year old suggestions so he can slay freshman year of high school.

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I need suggestions on how to improve my plan.

I mog the majority of adult men at my height because my city is full of framelet manlets. I want to play sports either Basketball or Football for my Highschool’s team to help further increase my status and hopefully get picked up by a college since I’m a Low IQ nigga.

What should I do to build muscle and also increase my stamina and endurance for sports as well? I plan on doing a cut/bulk cycle through highschool if my coach doesn’t make stay in a weight range. I want a nice body halo at the age of 14 😛.

I’ve also been studying many Tik Tokers and influencers. I plan on Tik Tok maxxing and do gay dances while showing of my aesthetics type shit.

Thank you cuties 🥰

TL: DR What should a 14 year old do to build muscle, maximize his height, aesthetics, and growth.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6892, thecel and 5 others
You already won in life.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chad-lite-ascender, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 7313 and 18 others
Just mew and chew bro
And GTFO This Site for your mental health

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, WideZygos, Deleted member 6785 and 27 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, thecel, Chadeep and 2 others
Lifefuel ngl but I’m trying to improve. Thank you, praying your ascension is swift
Why are you even here bro, I can’t convey the perceived status you already have since you’re already 6ft at 14! You could grow up to 6’6 who knows, but anyways I started highschool at 5’7 and now I’m entering senior year at 6ft, I’m probably done growing naturally so I’ll have to inject. You should be fine, I know a 6’10 uglyass dude that has no problem getting women

• +1
Reactions: Salience, BigBoy, thecel and 3 others
Why are you even here bro, I can’t convey the perceived status you already have since you’re already 6ft at 14! You could grow up to 6’6 who knows, but anyways I started highschool at 5’7 and now I’m entering senior year at 6ft, I’m probably done growing naturally so I’ll have to inject. You should be fine, I know a 6’10 uglyass dude that has no problem getting women
I’ve been on this site lurking since I was 12. Fell into the mewing meme and eventually ended up here. Since it’s quarantine and all my niggas are stuck at home and can’t hoop I’ve just been rotting on this site so I can go into highschool ready. Thank you tho bro bro🙏

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Zercic, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
I’ve been on this site lurking since I was 12. Fell into the mewing meme and eventually ended up here. Since it’s quarantine and all my niggas are stuck at home and can’t hoop I’ve just been rotting on this site so I can go into highschool ready. Thank you tho bro bro🙏
Dude you have no idea how lucky you are to find this site at 12, I would legit give my left arm to be blackpilled at 12. My blue pilled parents fucked my brain up, then I got into redpill garbage at early 16 then wasted a year of my life on pickup then I found this gem at 17 a couple months ago. Anyways most of us oldcels are just playing catch-up and you’re already here armed with the keys to success. Goodluck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 9699, Sl8yr and 9 others
mirin

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and PYT
sleep, diet, exercise. watch the workout program of thelastnatural in youtube. focuses on progressive overload.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, PYT, Strafe and 1 other person
Workout 3-4x per week calisthenics (do weights if you can get a membership)
run 4-5x per week
8 hours of sleep
good diet.
get involved in sports big status hailo and thats it.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Jamal2222

I mog the majority of adult men at my height because my city is full of framelet manlets. I want to play sports either Basketball or Football for my Highschool’s team to help further increase my status and hopefully get picked up by a college since I’m a Low IQ nigga.

What should I do to build muscle and also increase my stamina and endurance for sports as well? I plan on doing a cut/bulk cycle through highschool if my coach doesn’t make stay in a weight range. I want a nice body halo at the age of 14 😛.

I’ve also been studying many Tik Tokers and influencers. I plan on Tik Tok maxxing and do gay dances while showing of my aesthetics type shit.

Thank you cuties 🥰

TL: DR What should a 14 year old do to build muscle, maximize his height, aesthetics, and growth.
Jfl get the fuck off this site u retard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT

Thank you cuties 🥰

Mirin the early start graycel. Considering you are teen now best looksmax you can do beside from bodymaxxing like you mentioned is getting status from sports focusion your skin.

Bad, acne ridden skin might be the difference between slaying or staying celibate at your age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, PYT, Jamal2222 and 1 other person

Thank you cuties 🥰

use another emoji and Im fucking every JB you talk to

• JFL
I was 6 feet at 14 I stopped at 6'3.5" I slowed down once I hit puberty believe it or not, I think too much estrogen closed my growth plates in my bones. Just make sure you keep your E levels down and you will continue to grow.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Heguldus, PYT and Deleted member 5891
nice larg faggot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, PYT and Deleted member 5891
Just sleep a lot, eat healthy and a lot, do cardio and some light weightlifting, focus on skin and get it treated before it breaks out another time. My acne was at it worst only at 18, but I started having mild acne at 13 already.
Also consider taking zinc, vitamin d3 and k2 for your dick.
If you get to 6'4 height by age 17 and 7'' dick, then congrats, you won in life.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, PYT and Jamal2222
Kys op

@Lorsss @Kingkellz @knajjd can you ban this nigga please

• Hmm...
Bro you are in good position, If I could go back to high school with the life knowledge I have now... DAMN

1). You are already tall, keep height maxing with the guides here
2). Play a sport and GET GOOD, Football, basketball, track, cross country. Anything, just BE GOOD. You don't want to be the guys that sucks
3). GET A CAR. Having a car as a freshman or soft more is a HUGE halo, as most don't get theirs till Junior or Senior year, if at all
4). If you are going to choose to not play any sports, then start lifting hard and eating well. Get muscular. You are essentially still going through puberty and the elevated testosterone and HGH is like a light steroid blast
5). Not sure you would be able to get any real surgeries as you are younger, and probably can't afford it right now. Start using a facemask to work on your forward growth

And obviously skin care + proper hairstyle that suits you. There is a ton of info on this forum, improve yourself

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and PYT
Lifefuel ngl but I’m trying to improve. Thank you, praying your ascension is swift
fuck off this site chad why would you be here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and PYT
reminder you are an ugly delusional permavirgin and i cuck you while plowing your village mother

• JFL
Did my autism ever inspire you

• +1
Did my autism ever inspire you
probably, I’ve seen hella members leave and join. i try not to pick up the mannerisms of people here

Mike Israetel has good info on what maximizes muscle. Sets per week, intensity, etc. Obviously have the diet in order, with enough protein. You are ahead of the majority of other people at the moment, obviously.

Do as well in high school as you can. You don't recognize it now, but grades matter (unless you are top tier model or athlete.... and I mean TOP). Even the top athletes in my school either didn't get picked up by a decent college, or did, and it went nowhere. Or are poorcel losers now. Do well in school, try and get into as good as a college as you possibly can with a scholarship if possible. And pick a good major where you won't be a poorcel. That means something like engineering or computer science.... or plan on med school, a GOOD law school (ranking matters here), or a GOOD MBA after a few years of work experience (ranking matter here too). That's a few years away, but just letting you know now. Better now than never.

• +1
Mike Israetel has good info on what maximizes muscle. Sets per week, intensity, etc. Obviously have the diet in order, with enough protein. You are ahead of the majority of other people at the moment, obviously.

Do as well in high school as you can. You don't recognize it now, but grades matter (unless you are top tier model or athlete.... and I mean TOP). Even the top athletes in my school either didn't get picked up by a decent college, or did, and it went nowhere. Or are poorcel losers now. Do well in school, try and get into as good as a college as you possibly can with a scholarship if possible. And pick a good major where you won't be a poorcel. That means something like engineering or computer science.... or plan on med school, a GOOD law school (ranking matters here), or a GOOD MBA after a few years of work experience (ranking matter here too). That's a few years away, but just letting you know now. Better now than never.
Thank you, I don’t want to be a computer science dude or whatever I’ll have to see what I want. I know that’s where the moneys at but fuck. Honestly I don’t even know what I’ll do when i’m an adult i’m just leaving in the moment for now with a few plans for the next 5 years

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Dude you have no idea how lucky you are to find this site at 12, I would legit give my left arm to be blackpilled at 12. My blue pilled parents fucked my brain up, then I got into redpill garbage at early 16 then wasted a year of my life on pickup then I found this gem at 17 a couple months ago. Anyways most of us oldcels are just playing catch-up and you’re already here armed with the keys to success. Goodluck
Lucky? Lmao this site doesn’t help but fcks u up more.

Reviving this thread.

Imagine being a redcel yet being 6 foot plus at 14. Nigga leave!!!!

• JFL
The fact that you found this site instead of finding a girls vagina is a massive redflag
Your peers are slaying right now

• +1
The fact that you found this site instead of finding a girls vagina is a massive redflag
Your peers are slaying right now

Imagine being a redcel yet being 6 foot plus at 14. Nigga leave!!!!
i did find vagina bro

i'm just trynna maxx out and learn a little more shit before I'm 15 and leave 4 ever

i did find vagina bro

i'm just trynna maxx out and learn a little more shit before I'm 15 and leave 4 ever
Bruh u got laid at 14? Nah leave now

If u were born 06 im killing myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, TUSSELEIF and PYT
i thought you said people at my age were slaying why are you surprised :lul:
they are but i wonder why they find forums like this
probably larp tbh

• +1
they are but i wonder why they find forums like this
probably larp tbh
20201104 115846

i went to the doctors today for a physcial exam to play basketball.

I found this site cause I searched up what mewing was after some video of it popped up on youtube :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
View attachment 783731
i went to the doctors today for a physcial exam to play basketball.

I found this site cause I searched up what mewing was after some video of it popped up on youtube :feelskek:
Well, good luck bro. Enjoy your life i bet its gonna be insane if you already get laid at 14 JFL

• So Sad
Well, good luck bro. Enjoy your life i bet its gonna be insane if you already get laid at 14 JFL
hopefully. thank you for the well wishes

i pray you also ascend

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx
Motherfucker if only I found this site at 14

• +1
what would you do
PE and slay horny JBs
Also chew, heightmax, work out
Make an Instagram and buy followers

• +1
PE and slay horny JBs
Also chew, heightmax, work out
Make an Instagram and buy followers
What many users have suggested me. I'll start doing that

heightmacxing by hgh right?

What many users have suggested me. I'll start doing that

heightmacxing by hgh right?
Nah, that will fuck you up. I’ll not give you any tips you will already mog me jfl

• JFL
Rope you are too old
Prime is 10-11 yrs old looksmaxxing aint worth ut anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Npcdoomer, WadlowMaxxing, Dommaxxer and 1 other person
You weren't kidding about being a low IQ nigga. Lmao

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and PYT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back