Henry Cavill looks or 230 IQ?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
1. You become an exceptionally attractive man over 6 feet.

2. You look average with average height, but you have superior intelligence, which would allow you to learn pretty much any subject in a matter of weeks. Also, you would be able make millions of dollars in almost any profession as you would be superior to everyone else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deleted member 18522, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
@inferiorpispot234

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I would choose IQ. If I could learn a language in weeks I would choose be rich and geomax hard as an average white guy, would be mogger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Lmao, Deleted member 18522 and 6 others
I would pick 230 iq IF I'm someone who enjoys STEM and shit like that where IQ can be used to make significant contributions

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and .*my*.
I would choose IQ. If I could learn a language in weeks I would choose be rich and geomax hard as an average white guy, would be mogger.
I agree.

Even 160-170 IQ is enough to make me choose average looks.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 14693
U gonna be some 230IQ nigga that lives in Thailand and speaks fluent Thai,
but u will be talking to 100IQ niggas about the next football game, the weather and which girl you think is hottest. Sounds awful at that IQ.

If ur gonna choose 230IQ, plan on creating some mega-corporation to change the world forever.

Peter Weyland style, held a TED speech earlier this year:

At 230IQ you need to strive to become a god.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, ReadBooksEveryday, WanderingBurro and 2 others

2. You look average with average height, but you have superior intelligence, which would allow you to learn pretty much any subject in a matter of weeks. Also, you would be able make millions of dollars in almost any profession as you would be superior to everyone else.
Bull shit

I want a time machine only

230IQ sounds more like curse rather than anything good

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Myth, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, WanderingBurro, klip11 and 2 others
230 IQ sounds more fun tbh and I don't find Cavil as appealing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ken and WanderingBurro
Cavill looks

not a single person with 230 IQ would be able to bear the burden of existence in this shithole, if you were such a genius you would just off yourself lmao

cavill looks 100% of the time, you'll make millions off of your bones anyway and at leats you won't necessarily be depressed

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ReadBooksEveryday, klip11 and 1 other person
not a single person with 230 IQ would be able to bear the burden of existence in this shithole, if you were such a genius you would just off yourself lmao

cavill looks 100% of the time, you'll make millions off of your bones anyway and at leats you won't necessarily be depressed
Henry wasn’t a millionaire for like the first 30 years of his life. A lot of it is luck.

Start a religion. Use science to make me immortal. Enslave humanity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Henry wasn’t a millionaire for like the first 30 years of his life. A lot of it is luck.
Luck pill is brutal. I'm sure there are very good looking guys out there who may mog Cavill but they work regular jobs

Think about Jeremy Meeks. Yeah he mogged, but think about the sheer luck it took for him. He was 30 years old in 2013 when he was "discovered". Now, let's say that he was born in 1963 instead of 1983. He is 30 years old when he gets arrested in 1993. He has the exact same looks and gets his mugshot taken. Difference is, in 1993, there was no internet and social media. So his mugshot just ends up in the basement of some police precinct in a dusty file cabinet. At best, it would have been featured in the local newspaper. And if someone discovered his picture today, it would be too late for him. He would be a 60 year old man who has been hit by the age pill.

Also, if Meeks was never a criminal and just a guy who worked at the Post Office, he probably wouldn't have been discovered. He still would have been just as good looking.

The stars all came together for Jeremy Meeks.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Brootal, Deleted member 32094 and 3 others
depends if having an iq that high is debilitating or not.

Luck pill is brutal. I'm sure there are very good looking guys out there who may mog Cavill but they work regular jobs

Think about Jeremy Meeks. Yeah he mogged, but think about the sheer luck it took for him. He was 30 years old in 2013 when he was "discovered". Now, let's say that he was born in 1963 instead of 1983. He is 30 years old when he gets arrested in 1993. He has the exact same looks and gets his mugshot taken. Difference is, in 1993, there was no internet and social media. So his mugshot just ends up in the basement of some police precinct in a dusty file cabinet. At best, it would have been featured in the local newspaper. And if someone discovered his picture today, it would be too late for him. He would be a 60 year old man who has been hit by the age pill.

Also, if Meeks was never a criminal and just a guy who worked at the Post Office, he probably wouldn't have been discovered. He still would have been just as good looking.

The stars all came together for Jeremy Meeks.
the idea of being "discovered" for modeling agencies most the time is u go there urself lmao.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, klip11, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
the idea of being "discovered" for modeling agencies most the time is u go there urself lmao.
That word means that you’re good enough that anyone notices you. Sure you can go and try—and maybe succeed—, but if nobody noticed you you’re probably not that great.

That’s like begging for pussy or a girl coming to you and giving it. You see the difference?

That word means that you’re good enough that anyone notices you. Sure you can go and try—and maybe succeed—, but if nobody noticed you you’re probably not that great.

That’s like begging for pussy or a girl coming to you and giving it. You see the difference?
you greatly overestimate the talent these modeling agencies have, have you looked at any of the discovered talent or their portfolios for the vast majority of models? For the vast majority of these agencies maybe 2-3 will be considered actual model tier by looksmax standards.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
you greatly overestimate the talent these modeling agencies have, have you looked at any of the discovered talent or their portfolios for the vast majority of models? For the vast majority of these agencies maybe 2-3 will be considered actual model tier by looksmax standards.

Here are the talents at 1 of the agencies in my city, the majority of them are painfully average to standard htn with perhaps 4-5 having the model look.

• +1
IQ

• +1

Depends. For all we know, there's a guy who mogs prime Cavill to suicide but he lives in Bumfuck, North Dakota or Middle of nowhere, Vermont and works as a mechanic in some run down garage. But he just never gets discovered and for whatever reason, it never occurred to him to pursue modeling and maybe he's happy with what he's doing.

• +1
i'd rather have 230 verbal IQ like Shakespeare

• +1
For option 1 you would have to get to time travel, and look like ultra Chico impossible 7.9 PSL

230 IQ is insane, who knows what you could do with that

• +1
230 iq Is where you become mad hell no

same applies to 230iq, luck still required
Nope. Hard work is sufficient. 10 years of Harvard can be done in 2 and a top tier job after that. No luck there—unless we’re talking about exceptionally bad luck.

Nope. Hard work is sufficient. 10 years of Harvard can be done in 2 and a top tier job after that. No luck there—unless we’re talking about exceptionally bad luck.
then making money off of cavill looks isn't luc either, unless we're talking about really bad luck

• JFL
Iq isn’t even real lol it’s a human concept

then making money off of cavill looks isn't luc either, unless we're talking about really bad luck
Henry was quite lucky to get to where he is.

With average luck he may have stayed an amateur actor and never made millions.

To make money as Cavill you need great luck. To make money as a genius you need barely any luck—just purely hard work.

To make money as Cavill you need great luck. To make money as a genius you need barely any luck—just purely hard work.
to make money as a genius you need great luck. to make money as cavill you need barely any luck --just purely hard work

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and .*my*.
IQ. You could probably be at the helms of new technology that can help you looksmax substantially. Maybe even gene editing and aging reversal.
Being average isn't even that terrible with that IQ. Just imagine the Einstein status you could get and the JBs that follows.

• +1

230 IQ because in the grander scheme of things IQ > looks. Looks will last for 10 years max and will not guarantee success. 230 IQ can almost guarantee you millions of dollars and a place in the history books. Plus you can probably slay with the wealth you have obtained or with your IQ alone OR you can ascend hard via expensive surgery

• +1
are you guys sure you know how those iq scores are calculated

also, you already kinda feel alone and can't relate to anyone at cca 150

IQ.

If I could go back in time and relive my life starting from Middle school then I would choose Cavill looks.