Here's me happy and finally realising why I have so much energy but I don't use it and I found its cause of electrolytes holy shit my brain all I've

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
Done is drink water and the odd milkshake but never a lucazade or something like that my brain its a rate me post as well cause I feel like I'm happy and my harmony is improved which I should have better hooding in my eyes nevermind shit photo but I'm happy

Attachments

• 15795305612145503237372317664302.jpg
    15795305612145503237372317664302.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 101
every post you make is so garbage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Zeta ascended, Aesthetic and 4 others
So drink water?

So drink water?
No no no I did that already it was that I didn't get electrolytes no problem with water but its funny i just decided buy a bottle of powerade and I had the urge to burst up in the air and just do shit and I'm like I'm yapping on but it's only because I've never felt this in a long motherfucking time but thank you for commenting and reading I so appreciate that
every post you make is so garbage
Thats fine with me your opinion your life I will change you be you be happy if negativity is what gives you energy so be it

your face is looking more lean than in your first rate me threads, but you should stop posting them so often. atleast its better than that one dude who posts the same gallery every single fucking day. anyway stop.

What type of electrolytes you put in your water?

your face is looking more lean than in your first rate me threads, but you should stop posting them so often. atleast its better than that one dude who posts the same gallery every single fucking day. anyway stop.
I'll try I'll probably go out alot more considering eletrolytes are now going to be apart of my life forever holy shit I've never felt so good replace you'd monster with lucazade g eat healthy aswell that's my life now and thank you for noticing I'll stop posting my face till I hit a certain bodyfat level as it will be quick but thank you for noticing my g have a good day
What type of electrolytes you put in your water?
No i bought a bottle of powerade and I had this massive buzz like whoosh like fuck I've never felt so exhilarated

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Drink gatorade theory

Drink Pepsi more and ZamZam holy water

Why can I tell this fucker is british without hearing his accent?

• Love it
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
When you drink water, you excrete sodium with it when you pee. This is why i only drink when i am thirsty or feel desire to do so. Lots of water is a meme, you need electrolyte balance

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
Why can I tell this fucker is british without hearing his accent?
Mate I'm as germanic British you get
When you drink water, you excrete sodium with it when you pee. This is why i only drink when i am thirsty or feel desire to do so. Lots of water is a meme, you need electrolyte balance
Yes I found out the hard way stumbling upon it years so many years into my life learnt it from rugby aswell
Drink gatorade theory
Na that shit toxic

I never drink electrolytes tbh. I have pedialyte might try it out.

Brother, quit spamming your face and use punctuation. Just a friendly advice.

drinking a lot of water lowers the amount of electrolytes on your body?

I can't even tell what you're saying though tbh

drinking a lot of water lowers the amount of electrolytes on your body?

I can't even tell what you're saying though tbh
I've started drinking lucazade again more regularly

Just eat more sodium to balance it out and as a bonus you get more iodine too.