HE'S ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Please take the time to watch the entirety of this video. He's dropping real gems of truth. Something that I call purple pills.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
High normie looks guy, spouts "game" in the first 20 seconds... nope, I'm out.

I would love to smash up one of these cucks with my bare fists like an ape

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and didntreadlol
High normie looks guy, spouts "game" in the first 20 seconds... nope, I'm out.
Keep looking man. He doesn't say hold the frame or just be confident. indeed all the opposite.

not a second as always btw

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL

Probably a bluepill cope video.

Stopped watching right in the beginning, why all these retards always say Looks = clothes, hairstyle... ffs, they should just kill themselves

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Ritalincel
Fuck, you guys can't even see a video where one says that looks matters.

It seems you guys really want to hear only people that says look is the only thing that matters, which is delusional.

Looks matters a lot, but is not everything. And if you make it everything, you're coping with reality.

Deliciadecu saidall these retards always say Looks = clothes, hairstyle... ffs, they should just kill themselves

Stopped watching right in the beginning, why all these retards always say Looks = clothes, hairstyle... ffs, they should just kill themselves

Normies are Blackpill, the difference is that they dont say the blackpill to others, in fact mostly people are even more blackpill than people here, just see the blackpill thoughts of kids, they dont really change, just turn blackpill more subconscious and say more bluepill because is more beneficial.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and CopeAndRope
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Ritalincel, Dogs and 1 other person