@Orc EXPOSED! He LIED about not having had PLASTIC SURGERY! And guide on How to tell if someone Had Plastic Surgery!!!

@BlackpillRemedy what would y rate him since u seen his face, htn?

Anytime someone asks him about steroids he sends this unfunny copypasta about being a soldier of Islam and not ingesting impure substances or whatever. He might as well admit it. Like I said before, 95% of people wouldn’t have his physique no matter how hard they blasted. So he should just be honest
I'm Muslim myself but have called out plenty here before. I still consider myself Muslim but the idea that so many of them are pure is bs. The amount of ppl I know that fuck around is just as bad as non muslims the only reason they don't do it as much is due to being villanized. If 9/11 never happened I can guarantee you that way more would be more atheist, or non religious.

Anytime someone asks him about steroids he sends this unfunny copypasta about being a soldier of Islam and not ingesting impure substances or whatever. He might as well admit it. Like I said before, 95% of people wouldn’t have his physique no matter how hard they blasted. So he should just be honest
He claims to have myostatin deficiency, a lot of roidcels use this excuse for their impossible amounts of muscle mass.

YEAH BRO IM NATTY BUT HAVE A RARE 0,00001% DISEASE THAT MAKES ME HUGE.

Even if he really does have it who would believe it? Nothing impressive about looking like a walking tumor anyhow.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
  • +1
Reactions: rulothecab, BlackpillRemedy and billymidnight
I'm Muslim myself but have called out plenty here before. I still consider myself Muslim but the idea that so many of them are pure is bs. The amount of ppl I know that fuck around is just as bad as non muslims the only reason they don't do it as much is due to being villanized. If 9/11 never happened I can guarantee you that way more would be more atheist, or non religious.
Kill yourself mudslime scum.

nothing new, i always had the impression he had surgery - something looked uncanny about him

fraud

• +1
Reactions: rulothecab and BlackpillRemedy
This is what happens, for lack of 'demonstration', for being a voice out of the chorus, for better or for worse, some consequences are an uproar of polemics, witch-hunts and attempts at paladinism. The positives of gatekeeping, to some extent, emerge.
This aspergerscel thinks using grandiloquent language somehow demonstrates he's intellectually superior to everyone:feelshaha:, when in reality he just puts his pathetic autism on display and makes reading his yapping a task so boring that nobody wants to put up with it

What this delusional retard who thinks he's special doesn't realize is that a clear, coherent and concise speech is much more valuable and is the true way to display intelligence

@greycel how you manage to have so many alts without getting banned??:feelsgiga:

• Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
He always posts partial pics in which his face looks chad. I’ve never seen his full face. I do recall thinking that his lips looked weird tho
When you see his full face a few things come to mind

1: He’s bogged

2: As you pointed out, his upper lip is horribly deformed, i’m not sure what’s the exact cause but we tried to figure it out in dms, I suspected a class 3 malocclusion but I have totally insufficient proof bc he didn’t show me his teeth and he doesn’t have cephs so who knows, it’s probably just weirdly built lips for whatever reason, anyhow he has them since he was a child, he showed me a pic so I know they aren’t the result of acromegaly

3: The boggedness and the fked up lips create a somewhat bizarre look with little harmony so he doesn’t look that good IMO

4: he also looks very old which I suspect is the result of having too much work done to the face, lying about his age or premature aging cause of the acromegaly he claims to have, not sure which one it is, might be a combination of the first two. He isn’t nearly as young as people here think anyway so it’s not that bad but still he looks waaay older than everyone in his age range

@BlackpillRemedy what would y rate him since u seen his face, htn?
Its very difficult for me to rate him because I take a lot of points away for lip deformities, especially those affecting the upper lip, and he has that, but others here overlook that kind of stuff (dolph lundgren cocksuckers) so accounting for that I should penalize him less.

On the other hand, what nobody here would overlook is his uncanniness and his very aged look, he looks like those gymmaxed old gay guys who can’t stop getting one procedure after the other and are always unhappy with their look

Overall I guess his highest rating by you guys would be low htn and the lowest low mtn

In my personal opinion he’d be a mtn due to the aged look, uncanniness and deformed lip, carried by a select few of his surgeries and obviously his height.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: billymidnight and rulothecab
He claims to have myostatin deficiency, a lot of roidcels use this excuse for their impossible amounts of muscle mass.

YEAH BRO IM NATTY BUT HAVE A RARE 0,00001% DISEASE THAT MAKES ME HUGE.

Even if he really does have it who would believe it? Nothing impressive about looking like a walking tumor anyhow.

View attachment 3080015
His excuse in our dms was that his acromegaly was what aided him in gaining muscle mass and didn’t mention anything about the myostatin deficiency.

Crazy, he’s definitely 100% a massive larper, he lost all my sympathy, I regret offering to help him in dms, i made a fool of myself for being sympathetic

• +1
Reactions: rulothecab
4: he also looks very old which I suspect is the result of having too much work done to the face, lying about his age or premature aging cause of the acromegaly he claims to have, not sure which one it is, might be a combination of the first two. He isn’t nearly as young as people here think anyway so it’s not that bad but still he looks waaay older than everyone in his age range
Roids also age you. The skin quality of his body does not look great. Who knows what kind of dosages he is taking. I’m not gonna keep talking shit about him, he should really stop lying tho

Last edited: