@Orc EXPOSED! He LIED about not having had PLASTIC SURGERY! And guide on How to tell if someone Had Plastic Surgery!!!

You literally could have asked arborist the question and you would have gotten his honest response don’t make him out to be some larper
He’s larping about everything

You gotta be as gullible and innocent as a child to believe anything this dude says

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Pollorex
you're talking to a dude whos been larping as forum slayer for years and edits his pictures so hard they look 2D btw, it's projection.
Are you talking about me? Because I sense that now I touched a nerve. You literally just confirmed I was right.

I don't larp anything, all my post and experiences are real, it's not all over the top fantasy like those from @Clavicular.

Non larpers recognize real when they read it. I don't spend all my waking hours posting here. I literally look better in person, I got told that countless times by real prime women. And like I told averagejoe 2 years ago, If you want to do facetime with me so I upload it here I'm open to it.

I can guarantee you that I'm literally in the top 3 of stories and experiences with women here. And I don't need the validation of this shithole to feel good about myself, everything I post here, except when I'm serious, is to pass time when I see fit.

It's said that the best defense is a good offense.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rea, boss8055, Chadeep and 7 others
Are you talking about me? Because I sense that now I touched a nerve. You literally just confirmed I was right.

I don't larp anything, all my post and experiences are real, it's not all over the top fantasy like those from @Clavicular.

Non larpers recognize real when they read it. I don't spend all my waking hours posting here. I literally look better in person, I got told that countless times by real prime women. And like I told averagejoe 2 years ago, If you want to do facetime with me so I upload it here I'm open to it.

It's said that the best defense is a good offense.
cool down bro you genuinely posted his as a picture of yourself.

that shit is so edited it's 2D, the fake hollow cheek looks like a cum stain on your cheek, nobody should take your larping ass seriously.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, boss8055, junpei and 9 others
cool down bro you genuinely posted his as a picture of yourself.

View attachment 3077835

that shit is so edited it's 2D, the fake hollow cheek looks like a cum stain on your cheek, nobody should take your larping ass seriously.
Yes, that is faceapped, and it was one of my tinder pics. But I only touched up my face slightly because unlike some larpers here that only live to get validation online, I got countless of dates with girls that saw my profile first. And not even once I got called out by looking worse or flaked because that, quite the opposite, I got comments of me looking better in motion and in person. Not to mention the times I got asked by random women at bars/clubs If I'm a model. This is reality, of you will sleep better thinking I'm a frauders and that I don't look excepcional in person, so be it.

Unlike you, I can't photoshop my pics to death because that would be disastrous when I met women.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, rulothecab and got.daim
Yes, that is faceapped, and it was one of my tinder pics. But I only touched up my face slightly
slightly? that picture has been through a blender 7 times.

because unlike some larpers here that only live to get validation online, I got countless of dates with girls that saw my profile first. And not even once I got called out by looking worse or flaked because that, quite the opposite, I got comments of me looking better in motion and in person. Not to mention the times I got asked by random women at bars/clubs If I'm a model. This is reality, of you will sleep better thinking I'm a frauders and that I don't look excepcional in person, so be it.

@Clavicular

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, boss8055, efidescontinuado and 2 others
slightly? that picture has been through a blender 7 times.

@Clavicular
Now you call for help. Larpers and attention whores defend between themselves.

Let's see between us three who has more at stake in this forum. You have a reputation and an online persona to maintain, I don't. You have much more incentive to lie than me. And again, if you want to mog me to oblivion, let's do facetime, I'm challenging you publicly.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: billymidnight, nullandvoid, boss8055 and 5 others
This post is on video format, here's the video EXPOSING @Orc for LYING about plastic surgery!!!!

I sped up most of the video so you brainrotten tiktokcels can bare to watch it, it's at x1,25 speed most of the time except the end.

WATCH UNTIL THE VERY END, AT THE END I SHOW HOW ORC DENIED HAVING HAD SURGERY DESPITE THE OBVIOUS TRUTH!

Sorry I exposed your little facial "leanmaxing" secret, @Orc, but I had to for views, hope you don't mind, I don't actually judge for lying bro.

Pls 2x speed

This post is on video format, here's the video EXPOSING @Orc for LYING about plastic surgery!!!!

I sped up most of the video so you brainrotten tiktokcels can bare to watch it, it's at x1,25 speed most of the time except the end.

WATCH UNTIL THE VERY END, AT THE END I SHOW HOW ORC DENIED HAVING HAD SURGERY DESPITE THE OBVIOUS TRUTH!

Sorry I exposed your little facial "leanmaxing" secret, @Orc, but I had to for views, hope you don't mind, I don't actually judge for lying bro.

Expose me next

Not defending orc since him and the other staff are some bum ass niggas who cant do their jobs but u can train the temporalis to be able to get to that affect + there r other ways to do this if u had any knowledge on biology, if orc js said he trained his temporals he would won this, even if he was lying ur expose is shit tho

• Ugh..
Reactions: nullandvoid and efidescontinuado
Not defending orc since him and the other staff are some bum ass niggas who cant do their jobs but u can train the temporalis to be able to get to that affect + there r other ways to do this if u had any knowledge on biology, if orc js said he trained his temporals he would won this, even if he was lying ur expose is shit tho
Wtf are you saying dumbass

If he somehow hypertrophied his temporalis muscle his cheekbones would look smaller in relation to the temples, not bigger.

"if you had any knowledge on biology" 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid, Rea, boss8055 and 3 others
Wtf are you saying dumbass

If he somehow hypertrophied his temporalis muscle his cheekbones would look smaller in relation to the temples, not bigger.

View attachment 3077908

"if you had any knowledge on biology" 💀
That image isnt exactly how it goes it originates from the temporal fossa and inserts into the coronoid process of the mandible increasing the size of this muscle would make the cheekbones more prominent, not just that here’s where your logic falls apart u claim hypertrophying the temporalis would make the cheekbones look smaller in relation to the temples which is wrong the temporalis gets bigger, it creates more contour and definition around the cheekbones

Dumbass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, boss8055 and BlackpillRemedy
That image isnt exactly how it goes it originates from the temporal fossa and inserts into the coronoid process of the mandible increasing the size of this muscle would make the cheekbones more prominent, not just that here’s where your logic falls apart u claim hypertrophying the temporalis would make the cheekbones look smaller in relation to the temples which is wrong the temporalis gets bigger, it creates more contour and definition around the cheekbones

Dumbass
You're a literal retard.

Did you even watch the video? I'm not talking about facial leanness I'm talking about lateral projection and it wouldn't change with your goofy ass cope.

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight, boss8055 and rulothecab
You're a literal retard.
NIGGA UR ACTUALLY SO FUCKING SLOW LMAO U TRIED TO PROVE ME WRONG BY USING A GOOGLE IMAGE
Did you even watch the video?
Its too long i js skipped thru it
I'm not talking about facial leanness I'm talking about lateral projection and it wouldn't change with your goofy ass cope.
It would lmao nigga what??? When did i bring up facial leanness u sound like a retard

The philosopher 😭😭😭😭😭

“I opened you up” bro wtf?

Bro thinks he’s so deep and smart, he’s convinced he’s THAT guy 💀
That guy is one the biggest mental masturbator i've ever seen all his post are fuking essays with dogshit information and nobody reacts to them.
I believe he gets sexually excited doing this :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, efidescontinuado, rulothecab and 1 other person
You're a literal retard.

Did you even watch the video? I'm not talking about facial leanness I'm talking about lateral projection and it wouldn't change with your goofy ass cope.
This guy is a low iq 16 yr old kid

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and BlackpillRemedy
NIGGA UR ACTUALLY SO FUCKING SLOW LMAO U TRIED TO PROVE ME WRONG BY USING A GOOGLE IMAGE

Its too long i js skipped thru it

It would lmao nigga what??? When did i bring up facial leanness u sound like a retard
You're retarded and a waste of time, no point in talking to low iqcels, it's draining and pointless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and boss8055
You're retarded and a waste of time, no point in talking to low iqcels, it's draining and pointless
Im the most knowledgable user on the forum, also wise fold

• JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid and efidescontinuado
It’s not, bro sent me a video and he legitimately looks like this:

View attachment 3077277View attachment 3077278

Bro is surgerymaxed to the teeth with massive cheekbones, it’s crazy

If u’ve ever seen his full face u might think he took it a bit too far, he overdid it a bit, IMO, i don’t think bro will ever be happy either, seems like the type of guy to get one procedure after the other for some reason, at least that’s the vibe he gave me.

Got nothing against him, btw, I fancied me some views and he happened to lie about surgery so I thought it’d be funny to talk about him
eh for some reason, the slight pics of his face that I seen seemed to give barbie doll vibes. Seems like he went down the rabbit hole of trying to be too "perfect"/symmetrical or whatever and made him look botched

I always say minimal is more

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, rulothecab, got.daim and 1 other person

heres an image to add for a more accurate represenation of the temporalis vs his shitty image

I don't post my face on reddit either, nor do I post my physique often, but they have a diy surgery subreddit.

I am a pure and holy warrior of the islamic scripture, I fully adhere to the lifestyle described by the word of Allah (تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَىٰ)

Therefore I do not condone the ingestion of impure substances, as described in the literature.

He has only forbidden you dead meat and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah, but if one is forced by necessity without disobience due to limits, there is no sin upon him.

Verily Allah (عَزَّ وَجَلَّ) is oft-forgiving, most merciful.
That's sad

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, got.daim and BlackpillRemedy
I don't post my face on reddit either, nor do I post my physique often, but they have a diy surgery subreddit.

I am a pure and holy warrior of the islamic scripture, I fully adhere to the lifestyle described by the word of Allah (تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَىٰ)

Therefore I do not condone the ingestion of impure substances, as described in the literature.

He has only forbidden you dead meat and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah, but if one is forced by necessity without disobience due to limits, there is no sin upon him.

Verily Allah (عَزَّ وَجَلَّ) is oft-forgiving, most merciful.
Allah also doesn't want you to lie or fuck before marriage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid, boss8055, rulothecab and 2 others
Glad to see this chronically larper getting exposed, bro thinks he can fool the entire forum :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, BlackpillRemedy and SubhumanForever
Orc is definitely a larper, pretending to have autism and putting on this persona like he’s a genetic freak who does everything effortlessly. It’s like the advice that is given on here: train hard as fuck, commit to a strict diet, but never talk about the gym to others. Put a lot of time and effort into your skin, hair, etc but when someone asks just say “Idk I wash my face with water bro.” That type of behavior.

I think Orc has deleted his Reddit posts but someone posted his transformation and said he claimed natty, lmao. He’s also posted his lifting routine. It’s something retardedly simple like 5 sets OHP, 5 sets floor press, 5 sets Tbar row. With roids it’s def possible that routine works for him but hes probably doing all the other standard exercises too.

It’s stupid because the guy has a great physique and a great face. But the fake persona is really cringe narcy behavior. People on here literally encourage using steroids and getting surgery, he wouldn’t lose face from admitting anything . Users on here, myself included, still wouldn’t have his physique if they were blasting a gram of Tren. He still worked hard to get that muscular.So it’s irritating that he feels the need for the dishonesty/nonchalance

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: billymidnight, PrinceofDarkness, nullandvoid and 7 others
I have felt this since the day i interacted with his posts , abused dog syndrome is so
Why are two highest IQ answers coming in just now at the same time?

This is actually a great background to his whole online character

Crazy how well you contextualized him in a clear and ordered manner, top tier greycel
High in this one that he knew how exaclty to put words ,ideas and arguments as to not appear a person deeply involved and obssesed with something but some one who is just blessed genetically

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, RealNinja and BlackpillRemedy
Holy shit new forum beef dropped ahhahahah:feelskek:@gengar,@Chadeep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, rulothecab, Chadeep and 1 other person
@Gengar

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Orc is definitely a larper, pretending to have autism and putting on this persona like he’s a genetic freak who does everything effortlessly. It’s like the advice that is given on here: train hard as fuck, commit to a strict diet, but never talk about the gym to others. Put a lot of time and effort into your skin, hair, etc but when someone asks just say “Idk I wash my face with water bro.” That type of behavior.

I think Orc has deleted his Reddit posts but someone posted his transformation and said he claimed natty, lmao. He’s also posted his lifting routine. It’s something retardedly simple like 5 sets OHP, 5 sets floor press, 5 sets Tbar row. With roids it’s def possible that routine works for him but hes probably doing all the other standard exercises too.

It’s stupid because the guy has a great physique and a great face. But the fake persona is really cringe narcy behavior. People on here literally encourage using steroids and getting surgery, he wouldn’t lose face from admitting anything . Users on here, myself included, still wouldn’t have his physique if they were blasting a gram of Tren. He still worked hard to get that muscular.So it’s irritating that he feels the need for the dishonesty/nonchalance
According to @BlackpillRemedy who has seen @Orc he looks kinda botched like a bogdanoff, he said at some point in one of the replies, so I wouldn't say he has a great face.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, boss8055 and BlackpillRemedy
@BlackpillRemedy ur welcome for the bump:feelsokman:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and BlackpillRemedy
According to @BlackpillRemedy who has seen @Orc he looks kinda botched like a bogdanoff, he said at some point in one of the replies, so I wouldn't say he has a great face.
He always posts partial pics in which his face looks chad. I’ve never seen his full face. I do recall thinking that his lips looked weird tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: got.daim and boss8055
This is what happens, for lack of 'demonstration', for being a voice out of the chorus, for better or for worse, some consequences are an uproar of polemics, witch-hunts and attempts at paladinism. The positives of gatekeeping, to some extent, emerge.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and greycel
This is what happens, for lack of 'demonstration', for being a voice out of the chorus, for better or for worse, some consequences are an uproar of polemics, witch-hunts and attempts at paladinism. The positives of gatekeeping, to some extent, emerge.
@greycel ‘s alt

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rulothecab, Rea, greycel and 2 others
Nah, I don't give a damn. You are doing a pointless witch hunt, there are more harmful users but you are with ham slices.
Man you guys literally have some alien language :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rulothecab and Darkeningstar
Man you guys literally have some alien language :forcedsmile:
If you haven't noticed, my message was also a kind of polemic, pseudo, against the "slandered" user. But you focused on my attempt to defend him, which I don't seem to have made clear.

If you haven't noticed, my message was also a kind of polemic, pseudo, against the "slandered" user. But you focused on my attempt to defend him, which I don't seem to have made clear.
I’m sorry man, you won. :feelswhy::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Are you black by chance?

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Rea and Darkeningstar
I would of agreed with you and backed you up. I would of absolutely glazed you. But you didnt respond to me in PMS, or the shit i put on your profile posts.
You broke my heart. I will never forgive you…

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and boss8055

ego, the dude ignores simple questions I ask him as well. He probably knows some people can see through his bs. Also he probably doesn't like the fact that I've called him out on gear use before.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and RealNinja
ego, the dude ignores simple questions I ask him as well. He probably knows some people can see through his bs. Also he probably doesn't like the fact that I've called him out on gear use before.
Anytime someone asks him about steroids he sends this unfunny copypasta about being a soldier of Islam and not ingesting impure substances or whatever. He might as well admit it. Like I said before, 95% of people wouldn’t have his physique no matter how hard they blasted. So he should just be honest

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and PrinceofDarkness
Anytime someone asks him about steroids he sends this unfunny copypasta about being a soldier of Islam and not ingesting impure substances or whatever. He might as well admit it. Like I said before, 95% of people wouldn’t have his physique no matter how hard they blasted. So he should just be honest
Is he actually Muslim or trolling