HGH Effects

A

amnestics

Bronze
Title. Does HGH do anything permanent other than muh height?

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
I've heard grows skull, hands and wrists but am not 100% sure. I'm interested to hear from some ppl with more experience tbh

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9344 and amnestics
I've heard grows skull, hands and wrists but am not 100% sure. I'm interested to hear from some ppl with more experience tbh
more importantly, does it change your face?

It's controversial and alot of people say it does nothing. It's mostly theory at this point. I'm gonna inject HGH as soon as I find a source, also roiding

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock, maxmendietta and Bigfatpersonboy
more importantly, does it change your face?
also what I'm trying to find out. this video might help but definitely not definitive evidence:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
It's controversial and alot of people say it does nothing. It's mostly theory at this point. I'm gonna inject HGH as soon as I find a source, also roiding
@xefo69 Thoughts? hgh roids you?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 2157, MentalistKebab and 3 others
No idea tbh, It’s definitely made my hair grow super fucking quick and I’ve seen height growth
NO FUCKING WAYYYY I NEED TO HOP ON HGH ASAP

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
How old are you OP? Are your plates closed?

In high doses, in adults, HGH stimulates IGF-1 to the extent that it promotes tissue growth (bones, organs). In extreme cases, we may observe cases of acromegaly.

In moderate doses, beneficial effects include collagen promotion; results are better nails, skin, and hair

• +1
it depends on genetics as well as how old u are. also HGH is way better to use for gains if you have bad hairline genetics. sides of pharma HGH are pretty slim and its mostly positives such as better sleep, recovery, fat loss, etc. Just be careful if you have a cancer

In high doses, in adults, HGH stimulates IGF-1 to the extent that it promotes tissue growth (bones, organs). In extreme cases, we may observe cases of acromegaly.

In moderate doses, beneficial effects include collagen promotion; results are better nails, skin, and hair
15, i dont care about height i just care about face

15, i dont care about height i just care about face
HGH will grow your bones in high doses; you just wont be able to choose what bones will grow

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Find a study that disproves it then. GH = collagen synthesis, which is a big part of cartilage
Google that shit yourself, unless you trigger acromegaly from years and years of hgh abuse your nose and ears won't get bigger

• So Sad
Reactions: bruh3610
what‘s ED?
Look bro you cant just hear about some random chemical on the internet and start injecting it to grow facial bones, which you have no control over.
If you still don't know what ED means, I recommend you doing enough research until you are comfortable with making the choice. Dont jump into something without knowing the risks.

• +1
Reactions: yhaight
No idea tbh, It’s definitely made my hair grow super fucking quick and I’ve seen height growth
if still in puberty and growth plates open you grow taller. otherwise seeing as growth plates can't grow longer It kinda makes sense that bones growth thicker in general.

what do u consider high dosage and for how long?

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
nice, has it worked yet and are you using anything else? did you look into strikes stack
Dk if it has worked yet, I started it like 2 weeks ago. Also on aromasin 6mg E2D rn. Strikes stack is proven to be bullshit

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Grows nose too bcause soft tissue cartilige

• +1
Title. Does HGH do anything permanent other than muh height?
HGH thickens bones it doesn't lenghten, it'd basic common sense y'all would know if you did research. So it can thicken wrists but it can't make you taller or have longer hands/fingers only thicker. Same with face, everything grows so make sure you don't Mouthbreathe

• +1
How much did you grow in height?

• +1
Reactions: xefo