HGH for facial bone growth

Dele Alli Regen

Dele Alli Regen

6'2 and HTN by June 2025 or rope
I'm 17, turning 18 in feb and have open plates. I was planning on blasting hgh solely for height but realized it will also affect my face. Just wanted to know will it give me more prominent and better bones. Also will chewing falim with molars while on hgh give me wider jaw and more flared gonions?

Realistically you'll barely get any results.
But go for it, can't get worse right...?

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
no idea if hgh make you face bone"s better

may make you nose bigger may not

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
Realistically you'll barely get any results.
But go for it, can't get worse right...?
damn. how did salludon get bones then? surgery or leaning out?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
no idea if hgh make you face bone"s better

may make you nose bigger may not
im pretty certain skull gets bigger. does that mean bones become more prominent because skin gets stretched more?

im pretty certain skull gets bigger. does that mean bones become more prominent because skin gets stretched more?
It could in the best scenario. But actually if you want better bones i am pretty sure roids are your best bet, testosterone grows facial bones in a more pleaseant way than hgh(unless you are lucky and respond very well to hgh to begin with) you could try to run both of them.

Steroids grew my face especially my jaw at 23 years old

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
It could in the best scenario. But actually if you want better bones i am pretty sure roids are your best bet, testosterone grows facial bones in a more pleaseant way than hgh(unless you are lucky and respond very well to hgh to begin with) you could try to run both of them.
pm me with any proof pls cos i’m actually interested