HGH On the F**king Way

sh.north_

sh.north_

Bronze
Got some decent (not the best but real domestic) 120ius of HGH on the way to me. Lets see if this shit really works it should arrive on Friday.
I think this will be my cycle...

2 iu's everyday for 10 days = 20 ius
3 iu's everyday for 20 days = 60 ius
4 ius everyday for 10 days = 40 ius
TOTAL = 120 ius
Total Days = 40 days

During this im looking to supplement other stuff which might boost the effectiveness of the HGH

Note: This isnt no chinese HGH which cost dirt poor chink money this is medium cost good quality HGH from a domestic steroid source in Canada which is very well known and vetted by many. If this HGH Doesnt give the greatest results im going to buy the best one possible lets hope my crypto portfolio stays booming :feelsgood::what:

Will post results probably weekly or every two weeks on here might even make a tiktok.
Also going to be working out like a muddafucker and fuck it ima bonesmash too....
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Will post pics and proof etc so no LARP

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaAscender, cumbutamoren, BearBoy and 8 others
autism

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Ryan and Squirtle
broke bitch
harvested from the pineal glands of aborted babies!
>2iu
>3iu
>4iu
u will literally experience nothing u retarded faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Marsiere214, HQNPmaxxing and 9 others
harvested from the pineal glands of aborted babies!
>2iu
>3iu
>4iu
u will literally experience nothing u retarded faggot
Thats why this is a test my friend...... lets see if this shit works if it does ive revolutionized this board

• +1
Reactions: kubo and Squirtle
Gj man, hope you end up looking like stallone in rocky
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: kubo, Foreverbrad, Squirtle and 1 other person
you will be 6'8 very soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Solidcoin, kubo and 4 others
should i take hgh if im 21

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kubo, LooksJourney, Squirtle and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Baldingman1998
Bonesmash with HGH? This is what I'm saying.

Document the results with pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Squirtle and AscendingHero
Bonesmash with HGH? This is what I'm saying.

Document the results with pictures.
gotcha if this shit works man oh man do you nigas owe me bigggg time

• +1
Reactions: Sal and Squirtle
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle
ima do cheekones + jaw and chin what else ya rec
I do the same, I dont do my browridge as I dont want to cause damage to my brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, sh.north_ and Squirtle
Will post results probably weekly or every two weeks on here might even make a tiktok.
Also going to be working out like a muddafucker and fuck it ima bonesmash too....
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Will post pics and proof etc so no LARP
Tag

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
gotcha if this shit works man oh man do you nigas owe me bigggg time
This shit works Imma freak out.

I wanted someone to do bonesmash + anabolic steroids + supplementing K2 but everyone that does roids is too pussy to smash their bones jfl

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Link me source

I think mk677 and CJC DAC would be better because IGF increase is alot better

Well go fuck yourself in the ass then

mk and CJC produce same pharma grade HGH also make more IGF
you can produce just as much if not more with cheaper generics you fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
Not as same as mk and cjc dac combined
incorrect

MK + CJC costs more than some generic brands of GH, produces less IGF-1 depending on doses. already did the calculations and I already know the exact stack youre referring to

Last edited:
incorrect

MK + CJC costs more than some generic brands of GH, produces less IGF-1 depending on doses. already did the calculations and I already know the exact stack youre referring to
Yes depending on doses

you would need like 10 IU of HGH dose to increase IGF same way as mk677 and CJC which is expensive

40 days is nothing, the few things you will notice using hgh happen past the 6 month mark

hgh is like steroids, they are a marathon, not a sprint

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Yes depending on doses

you would need like 10 IU of HGH dose to increase IGF same way as mk677 and CJC which is expensive
it doesnt have to be "expensive." you're going off pharma when I mentioned generics.

like I said, I did the calculations. MK + CJC with the doses from the stack I posted above actually costs more than some generic GH. since MK + CJC are peptides, they also have a limit on how much IGF-1 you can naturally produce. with GH, you have full control of the potency. CJC also desensitizes.

already covered all this shit months ago:

yes it is
no it isnt

Last edited:
Link me source
pm me ITS domestic canadian though but they prolly ship international for like 15 dollars more nice prices aswell also good roid collection but im not a roider

yeah definetly im thinking long term max 6 months if you go to long youll get kinda deformed
40 days is nothing, the few things you will notice using hgh happen past the 6 month mark

you pin yoursrlf with some shitty CJC DAC 3 times a day plus i have two months worth of mk677 sitting around bc its fucking disjusting plus makes u a fat fuck some im waiting till like november to start taking that bc im tryna get lean asf rn before putting on muscle
I think mk677 and CJC DAC would be better because IGF increase is alot better

bro 10 IUS of hgh a fucking day will rot your organs in a month thats some body builder type shit you your taking 10 ius you prolly have some weak ass gh man max im taking is 4 well see this friday how i feel when it comes and i take it will post when it arrives
Yes depending on doses

bro 10 IUS of hgh a fucking day will rot your organs in a month thats some body builder type shit you your taking 10 ius you prolly have some weak ass gh man max im taking is 4 well see this friday how i feel when it comes and i take it will post when it arrives
no, top pro bodybuilders use 8-18 ius of gh which is what makes them "mutate" in such seemingly short amounts of time. proper insulin use and boatloads of good gh

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_

I experienced hgh side effects after a few days.
Got very lethargic and tired. Also faster heartbeat and dizzyness.

no, top pro bodybuilders use 8-18 ius of gh which is what makes them "mutate" in such seemingly short amounts of time. proper insulin use and boatloads of good gh
yeah your right in that sense but 6 ius daily can fuck you up severly aswell its good to stay at 2-4 ius and maintain a low carb low sugar diet as to not fuck up and get diabetes

enjoy 0-1mm height growth in 40 days retard

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Well go fuck yourself in the ass then

mk and CJC produce same pharma grade HGH also make more IGF
If you want to IGFmax, slin + HGH would be most effective

enjoy 0-1mm height growth in 40 days retard
^ hey op just so u know this retard started heightmaxing with some shitty "secret" cope stack and he's still 5'6

Tyson

he's bitter about not being able to afford hgh so he puts down anyone else who tries to achieve the same goals

dont let that faggot demotivate you

you can PM me and ill tell you my results and time frame

CJC dac combined with mk can literally get you to 800 even 1k
you can achieve the exact same scores with generics which are cheaper than mk + cjc lol

• JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender
^ hey op just so u know this retard started heightmaxing with some shitty "secret" cope stack and he's still 5'6

View attachment 1320839

he's bitter about not being able to afford hgh so he puts down anyone else who tries to achieve the same goals

you can achieve the exact same scores with generics which are cheaper than mk + cjc lol
Thanks bro also you can tell who the broke copers are :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was broke as SHIT last year man luckily this year got myself some nice money gains to afford this shit also ill pm you soon

View attachment 1320839

damn you are fag? stop obsessing with responding to me, you are clearly heartbroken you were kicked from the discord. You say I bark for you but you are always the one responding to me.

Daily reminder you are 6’2 on an incel forum so you must have 3PSL face or under.

HGH in studies only grew children 1-2” above predicted after MANY YEARS of treatment.

@TheEndHasNoEnd has the same wingspan as you he will take your head clean off retard

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 4614

View attachment 1320839

also what have been doing has been very successful so far, but ofc you have little clues

• +1
Reactions: Slasher and TheEndHasNoEnd
This shit works Imma freak out.

I wanted someone to do bonesmash + anabolic steroids + supplementing K2 but everyone that does roids is too pussy to smash their bones jfl
can do that but am also over 25 so results might not be optimal, androgens will do nothing for my bones right now at my age

damn you are fag? stop obsessing with responding to me, you are clearly heartbroken you were kicked from the discord. You say I bark for you but you are always the one responding to me.

Daily reminder you are 6’2 on an incel forum so you must have 3PSL face or under.

HGH in studies only grew children 1-2” above predicted after MANY YEARS of treatment.

@TheEndHasNoEnd has the same wingspan as you he will take your head clean off retard
lemme in this discord