HGH peptides are now POINTLESS. MORE EXPENSIVE than actual HGH now. Do NOT buy HGH peptides/secretagogues!!!

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
You can get 100iu kits of 98%+ purity Chinese GH for around 100 bucks these days from reliable sources that are 3rd party tested. Meanwhile a 5mg vial of CJC, that's 80 bucks. A 5mg vial of a GHRP, that's another 80. That will last you half a MONTH. Whereas for less money, you could be running 5+ius of Chinese HGH per day.

Peptides no longer have any purpose at all besides being available on gray market websites that take credit cards. They are not cost effective anymore. They secreted a LOT more GH than people thought they did but the problem is you will still be paying more for much, much less. I can no longer recommend HGH peptides in good conscience. If you're serious about heightmaxxing find a source for Chinese growth hormone and take 5+ ius a day.

"HURR I DON'T WANT TO INJECT CHINK GH!!"

Guess what, all those peptides are coming from Chinese companies. The American "labs" just resell them for more money. And they aren't even cheap anymore even if you source them straight from China, and you'd have to buy in bulk. Just buy GH.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, Deleted member 27472, serbiangandy and 1 other person
Sources?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, hattrick and midlatinocel
sources please

china hg = super soldier serum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
I have heard ironlabs is a reputable source here/Reddit/ bodybuilding forums

it’s like 150 iu for 310 so prob around 1.75-2 $ a iu

What's the ideal dosage for maximum growth with no diminishing returns w/chinese generic HGH?

Where tf are you getting your cjc geg. I found 1 that's like $40 for 5 mg also source