Hinge mogs the shit out of tinder. Slayers GTFIH

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
I made a thread recently about how to get better pics for tinder cuz i thought i just had bad pics or some shit. But its actually cuz the app fucking sucks and the jews shadowbanned my account most likely.

On hinge, i get way more matches with beckys and they arent bots. I get messaged first by most of them too its unreal. Im in JB heaven on hinge shout out my nigga @WishIwasChico and all the other niggas who put me on in the last thread.

Jbmaxxing is life

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Salted_Salty, incelmogger and 10 others
>Slayers GTFIH
There are none here, how are they supposed to get in?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, EggKing, Deleted member 48689 and 7 others
Try yubo

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
I do well on all apps, and in real life. What app you use doesn't matter unless you are an average joe.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Mirin
I made a thread recently about how to get better pics for tinder cuz i thought i just had bad pics or some shit. But its actually cuz the app fucking sucks and the jews shadowbanned my account most likely.

On hinge, i get way more matches with beckys and they arent bots. I get messaged first by most of them too its unreal. Im in JB heaven on hinge shout out my nigga @WishIwasChico and all the other niggas who put me on in the last thread.

Jbmaxxing is l
Mirin bhai enjoy the slays!😍

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Do you have premium? Otherwise it's bullshit and on a numbers basis Tinder mogs.

I'm using Chad and he's still limited to like 5 right swipes a day..

Fnm23rzkj9q21

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I do well on all apps, and in real life. What app you use doesn't matter unless you are an average joe.
Post yourself and prove or stfu

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Jbmaxxer heaven, should have mentioned that theres so many JBs to slay.
That's true but I live on a really small island in the middle of nowhere and nobody uses yubo. The nearest UK town is 4 hours by ferry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, brucewayne78, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
Hiki is dating app for neuro divergent people

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Deleted member 51781
H

How quick did he hit 99+?
He never did in NYC within 24 hours.

I'm experimenting by geospoofing my location in several cities.

I'm using the black arts, otherwise known as science to see which city is 'hard mode'. I will will post results once I stop being lazy.
Im not paying for a dating app how gay
How tf do you get a lot of likes without premium?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Clavicular
Bro it’s legit over wtf even chad can’t get 99+ in NYC wtf is going on bhai?
Maybe ELO because I was re-using same number. I've deactivated account. I said I was gonna try LA, London, Delhi, Amsterdam and others.

But NYC made me so depressed I don't want to. Will tag you in thread if I do.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and WishIwasChico
Maybe ELO because I was re-using same number. I've deactivated account. I said I was gonna try LA, London, Delhi, Amsterdam and others.

But NYC made me so depressed I don't want to. Will tag you in thread if I do.
Ye man do it also I have done bad in my area also I normally get 99* plus fast but only got 50 likes in two days I don’t know what is going on bro wtf I am shocked tbh somehow it is suddenly over for me

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I always had way more chance of meeting girls from tinder than any other app
I dont concern myself with the amount of matches

I always had way more chance of meeting girls from tinder than any other app
I dont concern myself with the amount of matches
I think im shadowbanned on tinder and i also live in an extremely competitive city (nyc)

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
OLD apps suck overall. Match to hookup success rate is 10:1, Snapchat is better cause it feels organic to girls. Also, snap is JBs only.

OLD apps suck overall. Match to hookup success rate is 10:1, Snapchat is better cause it feels organic to girls. Also, snap is JBs only.
Yes high iq, but girls under 22 are fine to snap.

That's true but I live on a really small island in the middle of nowhere and nobody uses yubo. The nearest UK town is 4 hours by ferry
Geomax to slay jb pussy

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • +1
all the young girls here are depressed and smoke weed all day ngl
What are you waiting for then? Kill them perhaps.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Deleted member 51781
I work at one of the clubs it's the same girls every weekend jfl
Jfl I've noticed the same thing too. 1886 always has the same niggers and niggeresses in it. Everytime I go (very rare) it's like I'm watching a movie I've already watched

• +1
I work at one of the clubs it's the same girls every weekend jfl
I really wanna Belfastmaxx or something in the future

• +1
Jfl I've noticed the same thing too. 1886 always has the same niggers and niggeresses in it. Everytime I go (very rare) it's like I'm watching a movie I've already watched
It's even more obvious now the nightlife is dead, it's pretty sad

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I'm going to Belfast next month you should come with me
Sure, dm when the time comes and I'll see if I can get days off

• +1
Yes high iq, but girls under 22 are fine to snap.
JFL at you americucks, age of consent where I live is 15, but below 17 feels like a pedo zone to me personally, can’t do it cause muh high inhib

JFL at you americucks, age of consent where I live is 15, but below 17 feels like a pedo zone to me personally, can’t do it cause muh high inhib
No thats based, i wouldnt fuck a 16 year old girl wven tho i legally could since im 18.

He mogs hard bro
Yes I have a message for all the low T faggots here @WishIwasChico mogs keep barking for my HAPA badboy slayer 😍💅

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico