Hinge mogs the shit out of tinder. Slayers GTFIH

I made a thread recently about how to get better pics for tinder cuz i thought i just had bad pics or some shit. But its actually cuz the app fucking sucks and the jews shadowbanned my account most likely.

On hinge, i get way more matches with beckys and they arent bots. I get messaged first by most of them too its unreal. Im in JB heaven on hinge shout out my nigga @WishIwasChico and all the other niggas who put me on in the last thread.

Jbmaxxing is life
OP delete this thread immediately

I think im shadowbanned on tinder and i also live in an extremely competitive city (nyc)
I live in NY too but u might be racist lol, lets run a 2 man

Bc hinge is still somewhat niche. No need to mess up gender ratio on the app lol
Nigga thinks an incel forum is gonna fuck it up lol

I live in NY too but u might be racist lol, lets run a 2 man
Just because i say the nword on the internet doesnt make me racist, thats how we all talk here ive got plenty of black friends obviously i live in a big city

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
how did u guys meet looksmax.org lol

I made a thread recently about how to get better pics for tinder cuz i thought i just had bad pics or some shit. But its actually cuz the app fucking sucks and the jews shadowbanned my account most likely.

On hinge, i get way more matches with beckys and they arent bots. I get messaged first by most of them too its unreal. Im in JB heaven on hinge shout out my nigga @WishIwasChico and all the other niggas who put me on in the last thread.

Jbmaxxing is life

Jbmaxxing is life
Can vouch for london, was getting like 2-5 likes a day, tinder is Uber pay to win