Holy fuck i just saw an ethnic gymmaxxed beardmaxxed ethnic with a jb

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
OMG I AM AT THE MAIN STATION RIGHT NOW AND I JUST SAW THIS SEXY CUTE 7/10 JB WITH THIS 5 FT 5 MANLET ETHNIC GYMCEL.HE WAS SO UGLY I CANT BELIEVE THIS LIFE.THERE ARE NO COPES LEFT ANYMORE.I MEAN WTF LOOKS THEORY GETS DISPROVEN EVERYWHERE.JFL ITS NOT EVEN NORMAL I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS REAL ANYMORE.AT THE GYM I SAW SO MANY 5 FT 7 HEIGHTMATCHED COUPLES WHILE THE GUY WAS A BEARDED UGLY NERD AND THE GIRL A HOT THICK BITCH EVERYONE WOULD FUCK.
JFL WHICH COPES ARE LEFT ANYMORE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah and xit
OMG I AM AT THE MAIN STATION RIGHT NOW AND I JUST SAW THIS SEXY CUTE 7/10 JB WITH THIS 5 FT 5 MANLET ETHNIC GYMCEL.HE WAS SO UGLY I CANT BELIEVE THIS LIFE.THERE ARE NO COPES LEFT ANYMORE.I MEAN WTF LOOKS THEORY GETS DISPROVEN EVERYWHERE.JFL ITS NOT EVEN NORMAL I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS REAL ANYMORE.AT THE GYM I SAW SO MANY 5 FT 7 HEIGHTMATCHED COUPLES WHILE THE GUY WAS A BEARDED UGLY NERD AND THE GIRL A HOT THICK BITCH EVERYONE WOULD FUCK.
JFL WHICH COPES ARE LEFT ANYMORE
CA2719C1 E05E 421A 8E85 33919FD5A7DA

Kek faggot rope asap

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Yahyeet

HOW OLD WAS HE?

Orbitter? Did they kiss? Jfl at this cope

Orbitter? Did they kiss? Jfl at this cope
Dude I dont care if they kissed I see so many short ethnic fat subhumans with hot jbs.Actually wait even MORE SUBHUMANS THAN SLAYERS WITH JBS.LOOKS THEORY DOESNT SEEM TO EXIST IN GERMANY

Dude I dont care if they kissed I see so many short ethnic fat subhumans with hot jbs.Actually wait even MORE SUBHUMANS THAN SLAYERS WITH JBS.LOOKS THEORY DOESNT SEEM TO EXIST IN GERMANY
They prob just orbiting. You are dilusional If u think a white JB doesn't know her value

They prob just orbiting. You are dilusional If u think a white JB doesn't know her value
Lol girls are fucking dumb man.They dont know shit about anything.They just where around like the stupid bitches that they are and fuck the next best guy

Dare I say he’s probably extremely NT?

• JFL
Reactions: xit
looks theory = complete bollocks when it comes to ideal white girls

@toolateforme no excuses

looks theory = complete bollocks when it comes to ideal white girls

@toolateforme no excuses
so what should i do now,
should i go get haircut and get number of white girl?