Holy fuck I think I saw a ghost

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Posts
17,269
Reputation
19,354
IMG 20200521 041644


Wtf is that,I heard a siren and looked out of the window to see that. why is there a shining light in the pond back of my house.its 4:15 noone should be outside right now. I am too scared to go out and check it. Fuck man
 
  • Woah
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 4570
Just ghostmaxx theory
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6305 and 6 others
Inel trait: believing dumb shit
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 1751 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
I believe somewhere outhere a ghost is getting wet while she watches me take a bath :feelswah:
Do you really believe in paranormal things? Ded srs
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1560
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26
Go out and film it
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
That's just the UFOs landing. They're coming to get you. You better start packing your bags.
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 1560
It might be a stacy demon succubus ghost, hurry the fuck up your chance is now
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and balding17yomanletcel
I had a major paranormal experience when I was in 9th grade in my bedroom ngl doe, I still sleep with my lights on
Over for iq bro
 
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1560
View attachment 416962

Wtf is that,I heard a siren and looked out of the window to see that. why is there a shining light in the pond back of my house.its 4:15 noone should be outside right now. I am too scared to go out and check it. Fuck man
Scared spongebob

I am indeed quaking in fear at this gigachad ghost
What if he mogs Chico?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Subhuman Philtrum, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Probably some stray animal bro
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
It’s Vishnu
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Chad would go out and check it :chad:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
glitters me
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
HOLY SHIT IMAGINE IF ITS A 8 " GIGASTACY DEMON SUCCUBUS THAT LOST HER MASTER AND THAT IS WILLING TO MAKE ANOTHER CONTRACT IN EXCHANGE FOR U CUM
HNNNNGGGG :whatfeels:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Dude over a pond you say? Don't worry it's some sort of chemical reaction and there's science behind it. I don't know what's that because I'm a commerce student
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
It's Kim Taehyung, son.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

Similar threads

muhammad18347
Replies
3
Views
25
supershocked123
supershocked123
unkownserbianslayer
Replies
4
Views
62
NWL
NWL
notsofreakyshawel
Replies
6
Views
41
notsofreakyshawel
notsofreakyshawel
Magnus
Replies
58
Views
190
Bat
Bat
LettersfromAgartha
Replies
9
Views
100
tansel
tansel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top