Holy shit at this text. I’m about to slit my wrists and kill myself. It's SO FUCKING OVER

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
25F4DD14 7616 464A 84C9 1F10E79D44D6

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Zeruel, Danish_Retard and 19 others
@the BULL @PrinceLuenLeoncur @TRUE_CEL shit like this is why i was volcel for so many years

getting rejected by a wman you like and is attractive is a pain worse than literally being shot in the head

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Danish_Retard, SLA and 8 others
Just reply with that:

sean-opry-cope.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, jojoyou, pardocel and 18 others
Idk wtf this even is but it's great
you're an evil person i never did anytihng to you but here you are trying to laugh at me when im at my lowest

you are scum

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and Deleted member 23778
it happens bro she was just another whore

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 18522
you're an evil person i never did anytihng to you but here you are trying to laugh at me when im at my lowest

you are scum
Literally said nothing about your situation

it happens bro she was just another whore
I need that picture of you crying with the suit on. But tbh I was too lazy to actually date her seriously so it’s probably for the best

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Allornothing
Me looking for brutal rejection
View attachment 2128459
you incel. translate what she said from woman virtue signalling = you're a rizzless subhuman adding 4cm to your height that puts your pics through FaceApp Hollywood and probably can't even get hard

THERE IS ACTUALLY NO MORE BRUTAL REJECTION THAN ONE LIKE THESE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and LightSkinNoob
you incel. translate what she said from woman virtue signalling = you're a rizzless subhuman adding 4cm to your height that puts your pics through FaceApp Hollywood and probably can't even get hard
I see. Is there truth to this?

Last edited:
she cucked you for this nigga

foids are unpredictable af, their hormones decide what they want. Its all about the right timing and right location. I know its hard to grasp but thats how foids are

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 23778 and 2 others
Just understand the game is majority rejections before you get a single success. Accept that and then it doesn’t affect you, unless you’re low T

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
Just understand the game is majority rejections before you get a single success. Accept that and then it doesn’t affect you, unless you’re low T
thanks for the redpill but i bet @averagejoe or @quemirasmanv2 or @JOJOcel don't have any of these in their IG dm

its a scam tbh rizz + looks and i lack both

She was YOUR priority. She only had you as an option.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23778 and 3 others
I’m too narcy to accept any kind of rejection tbhc

sorry bro. happens to the best of us.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I bet she mogs you. Or else this wouldn't have been your fate. Show me her pics if you can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
@the BULL @PrinceLuenLeoncur @TRUE_CEL shit like this is why i was volcel for so many years

getting rejected by a wman you like and is attractive is a pain worse than literally being shot in the head
I believe it thats why i avoid them at all costs unless forced to interact with them for university or work, grocery etc. Havent spoken to one that wasnt family in 9 years and never asked a girl out. No thanks

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Brutal21

I also get that shit with girls all the time.I refuse to go on dates anymore or interact with women.

Always the same fucking shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, LastHopeForNorman, Danish_Retard and 5 others

Hey man, for what it's worth, at least you got a chance. Yeah, it didn't work out but that's life. You win some, you lose some. There's suckers out there who don't even get that chance (*cough* your least favorite moderator *cough*) so I think you were in a much better position despite the unfortunate outcome.

• Love it
Damn she should’ve just ghosted you rather than writing all that stuff, that’s just heartless.

• So Sad
idk ur height but maybe it’s cuz u weren’t as tall as she was expecting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 18522
idk ur height but maybe it’s cuz u weren’t as tall as she was expecting
Yeah maybe cuz I’m 175 and wore lifts too 178 which is my listed height. But when I went to her house I took them off and definitely Shrunk a bit lol. But I list my height as 177

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Brutal, it would take me a decade to recover from that

• So Sad

Now imagine that girl liking you then suddenly flaking on you for no reason despite being receptive. I no longer get feeling with women or anything I’m cold towards them now. I can never let down my guard. Women create the monsters

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 18522
Girls make no sense tbh they’ll be feeling you one day and the next they don’t, even they themselves are aware of how illogical they are

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 18522
Daily reminder you need to mog the girl by at last 8 inches or 2 psl points.

• +1
Daily reminder you need to mog the girl by at last 8 inches or 2 psl points.
She was tall and I barely height mogged her barefoot

Hey man, for what it's worth, at least you got a chance. Yeah, it didn't work out but that's life. You win some, you lose some. There's suckers out there who don't even get that chance (*cough* your least favorite moderator *cough*) so I think you were in a much better position despite the unfortunate outcome.
It’s more brutal than not getting matches or dates tbh I never cared when I was incel. I’m retarded and hate myself

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Start slaying on dating apps to cope

Getting shot in the head is worse

• JFL
foids are unpredictable af, their hormones decide what they want. Its all about the right timing and right location. I know its hard to grasp but thats how foids are
Nigga she met another guy she thought mogged OP, not that hard to get

Girls make no sense tbh they’ll be feeling you one day and the next they don’t, even they themselves are aware of how illogical they are
Girl was talking to multiple guys. Others mogged him. She let him down easy.

Also doesn't help this nigga shrunk at some point. Pretty sure that will kill any "vibe". You think a girl won't notice you shrink 4cm?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18522 and badamj
It's ok, relax OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 23778
It’s more brutal than not getting matches or dates tbh I never cared when I was incel. I’m retarded and hate myself
You're still incel on the inside. Take it on the chin and move on. She probably has 1000s of DMs and most guys mog you. Nothing personal. Either sit in your emotion and allow it to control you or just accept that not every girl will like you

you are scum
You think anyone would symphasize with you here, you whiny retard